- Looking for a career where you can manage your time, your money and life ?
- Self-motivated and driven by the opportunity to prospect and hunt new business ?
- Proactive in connecting with others to build and leverage solid relationships with customers ?
...then you may be the person we are looking for to join our winning team!
We are Looking For:
The team is seeking individuals who are sales-minded hunters (by nature), results oriented and have past success with improving revenue results. Representing one of the most critical sales teams within the company and backed by one of Canada's most iconic brand and elite line of residential products, you will be equipped to prospect and acquire new customers.
About the Role:
As a Field Sales Representative you will be representing Bell Canada, by going door-to-door selling Bell TV, Internet and Home Phone services to residential users who live in Multi Dwelling Units and/or Single Family Units in your hometown.
What Bell offers you:
- Highly competitive base pay plus uncapped commission (benefits not included) . Opportunity to earn up to 70K +
- Paid car allowance
- Sales tools and technology: Smartphone, branded Bell Clothing and ID badge.
- Training program to help you master your role and ongoing coaching to ensure your success.
- 12 month contract with flexible work schedule; (evening and weekend work will be required).
- Must own a vehicle; in good condition.
- Must own a valid driving licence.
- Clear driving record and background check.
- Must have access to the internet at home.
- This position requires being on the road to meet with residential customers.
- Proven success in a relevant direct sales position is essential.
- Competitive product and technological knowledge of the telecommunication industry a definite asset.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equality to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender; Bell is an equal opportunity employer.
Positions available in: Kingston, Belleville, Burlington, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Brantford, Paris, Woodstock, Tillsonburg, Sarnia, Windsor, Essex, and Leamington.