BELL MEDIA

BELL MEDIA Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A great place to work
Digital Account Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: new office, great people
Cons: advancement is tough, bell media digital is not considered as important as broadcast or residential services
The people are great but it is difficult to move up or be given projects to work on because the team is massive.
A very corporate atmosphere
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Dawson Creek, BCNovember 23, 2013
Having worked for Astral media during its' transition to Bell media, I can only speak to the staff I worked with at Astral. Our local management was outstanding, but the transition to Bell proved difficult to maintain a steady direction. The most enjoyable aspect of my work was the interaction with my clients and planning marketing campaigns. The most – more... difficult part was coming to terms with the extensive policy and paperwork – less
Great Company
Digital Media Communications Intern for CTV (Former Employee), TorontoSeptember 4, 2013
Communications Intern
-Friendly staff
-Fast paced
-Professional
Good working conditions, few restrictions
morning news anchor and co-host (Current Employee), Peterborough, ONAugust 18, 2013
Pros: good hours, excellent peers, few restrictions
Cons: bell media going through a few changes, could be unstable
I enjoy working here. I continue to grow in my knowledge of the news business. Because I co-host the morning show there are few restrictions other than the usual "good taste", know your audience.

Co-workers are fun and easy with which to bounce ideas.

Toughest part is waking up at 3am but it's also the best part of the day.. the office doesn't arrive – more... until after 8am at which time we're almost done. – less
Great company to work for
Senior System Administrator -Infrastructure (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 18, 2013
Great company to work for .
Freindly Management and co workers
Very knowledgeable
Good salaries - bad management
Deployment Analyst (Contract) (Current Employee), AgincourtMay 20, 2013
Pros: salary
Cons: poor management, disposable philosophy on employees, no real shot at full-time status - only contractors
While I enjoy my co-workers, management has no desire to bring anyone on full-time, and chooses to keep people on continually renewed 6month contracts.

Certain employees are prized while others are ignored or shunned by management. They prefer that you work extensive overtime and spread you too thin over work.
REF:CV
Sales Manager (Current Employee), DundalkFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: ref:cv
Cons: ref:cv
REF: CV
Sales Manager
Selling advertising space in various media publications, trade magazines
and yearbooks. Working with existing and new clients, within both repeat
and inaugural publications. Meeting high targets and growing ad revenue;
attracting new business and creating new client leads for the company.
Cold calling, following leads and maintaining – more... excellent relationships with
existing clientele. Responsible for all staff hiring, training and PR. – less
Bon employeur
Adjointe aux ventes et service à la clientèle (Former Employee), Québec, QCMarch 21, 2014
Bell Média est une entreprise solide et sérieuse qui traite très bien ses employés. L'esprit d'équipe était fantastique.