Bell Canada’s Business Market Group (BBM) is headquartered in Montreal, with offices in Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec City, Edmonton and Calgary. BBM is in charge of delivering scalable, integrated, end-to-end solutions to the largest organizations in Canada including government, healthcare, financial, manufacturing, utilities, transportation, and retail industries.
The BBM Staffing Office is in charge of sourcing of talent attraction for contractual resources for the delivery of BBM solutions.
The services of 4 Systems Administrators is required for an upcoming government contract. The resources will be required to work extensively with client representatives and IT partners from Commercial Application teams, Architecture teams, Infrastructure group and Data Management teams.
The resources will be involved in all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) primarily during the Analysis & Design (ADP), Construction and Implementation phases.
Job Type: 1 year contract with option period
Security: Secret clearance
- Gathering and validating requirements, feasibility, cost, design, and specification documents for systems
- Implementing systems to support projects, departments, organizations or businesses
- Translating business requirements into systems design and specifications
- Analyzing and recommending alternatives and options for solutions
- Developing technical specifications for design, systems development and implementation using the Rational Unified Process (RUP) framework/methodology
- Developing and presenting briefings and presentations
- Performing business analysis of functional requirements
- Analyzing business and system requirements
- Providing impact analysis for change requests and problem reports
- Establishing acceptance test criteria
- Defining input/output sources
- Producing quality analysis artifacts which include High Level Design (HLD), System Use Cases (SUC), Detailed Level Design (DLD) documentation, system process model, system state and sequence diagrams
- Leading and facilitating Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions
- 10 years of experience, within the last 15 years, in the development of system designs and specifications as a lead* Systems Analyst for Object Oriented Applications
- 10 years of experience translating business requirements into system requirements using Rational Unified Process (RUP) framework including the System Use Cases and Supplementary Specifications
- Five years of experience, within the last 10 years, in leading and facilitating Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions
- Five years of experience, within the last 10 years, in the development of system designs and specifications for high availability* and high volume** applications
- Experience, within the last 10 years, in the development of designs and specifications for systems developed using DB2
- Experience, within the last 10 years, in the development of designs and specifications for two or more tier JAVA applications
- Experience, within the last 10 years, in preparing and presenting briefings and presentations to technical and managerial audiences
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard