Contarct Duration: 6 months could lead to permanent
The required candidate must, at a minimum, be expected to perform the following:
- Architecting technical innovation of the Bell Public Safety Group’s product suite.
- Design of web-based solutions for the Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) component applications
- Developing web-facing software for new features and enhancements.
- Compiling/Debugging applications/programs.
- Developing test programs.
- Compiling information for and writing technical reports, program documentation.
- Perform software development tasks for new application components or segments of large complex systems utilizing a standard set of software engineering standards, web-oriented development tools, and technologies.
Note: minimum years of experience and level of proficiency.
Proficiency levels are: Awareness, Familiarity, Application, Mastery, and Expert.
Please include technical, business, other skills, education and experience required.
- Post secondary education in a computer science related program (Diploma or BSc)
- Candidate must have no impediments to obtaining a minimum Enhanced Reliability
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable working experience in .Net, XTML 5, and XML
- Knowledge in two or more of IIS 7, ODA, Oracle, SQL
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Dev Studio (Application)
- Excellent communications skills in English. (Mastery)
Optional Skill Set:
Experience in any of the following would be considered assets:
- Knowledge of MS Windows-based servers operating in a VM environment.
- Knowledge of Internet Protocols, firewalls, VPNs and general communications network expertise.
- Experience with Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools (eg. TFS).
- Experience with any of C, C++, C# (Application)
- Experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) programming.
- Experience in Public Safety environments.
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
As Canada’s largest communications company, Bell provides consumers, businesses and organizations of all sizes with solutions to all...