Position: Entry Level Promotions Representative
Job Type: Full Time Employment -RECENT GRADUATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
Anticipated Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Experience: No Experience Required, Full Training Provided!
About the company:
Reliance Protectron Security Service
We are one of Canada leading provider of Telecommunication, Technology solution and marketing to the professional communication technology service industry. We are currently expanding our sales force in our field direct sale/promotional marketing division.
QUALITY PRODUCT! Our mission is to protect every family and home across the country. Our product is needed in today’s environment.
Reliance Proctectron Ltd is is seeking an Entry Level Promotion Representative to service residential and commercial alarm systems in London, Durham and GTA surrounding area.
What We Offer:
Reliance Protectron offers the highest compensation in the industry. Average Sale Rep income makes $800-$1000 per week- Top performers makes over up to $1500 per week uncapped and bonuses available
We provide brand uniform with visible badges photo ID, tools and supply
Flexible schedule; evening and weekend work available
Upward mobility, Reliance promotes within based on performance. You determine how far you’ll go
All crew members are screened and carefully selected
We provide a training program course in all aspects of our business as well as ongoing coaching to support you as you master your role and ensure your success.
CULTURE! We are a company of high energy, outgoing passionate people committed to being successful both personally and as team.
- Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and utilizing marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings.
- Price and quote alarm systems as well as retrofit work.
- Develop a sales plan for assigned territory to include segmenting territory based on customer type, qualify and prioritize opportunities, and maintain appropriate territory records.
- Conduct seminars, demonstrations, etc. in order to generate, develop and qualify leads for prospective customers.
- Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations and perform necessary follow-up for successful closing of the sale.
- Complete and submit Sales Report.
Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), and negation skills
We are looking for ambitious people with a strong desire to grow and succeed.
Work with top agents and innovative team. Use your creative abilities and take charge of the role.
Minimum of 1-2 years past successful experience in direct sales/promotional marketing and commission-based sales environment related would be an asset
Entrepreneurial, competitive, self confident, and self-motivated
Able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
High School Diploma/College degree or combination of equivalent education
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to HR Department at
Reliance Protectron had diverse and is an equal opportunity employer.
Please review all application instructions before applying.