Believe Fit | Assistant Store Manager
Title: Believe Fit Assistant Store Manager | 25-30 hours/weekly, at least 1-2 week nights/weekend shifts
Believe Fit is an active lifestyle company dedicated to bringing you the best in supplements, nutrition and activewear. We feature Lorna Jane Activewear, the hottest activewear line from Australia, first in fitness and fashion since 1990.
Believe Fit is seeking a highly capable leader who is passionate about nutrition and health and who loves activewear. We are looking for a motivational store manager who is passionate about developing their team, connecting with new and returning customers and the community, and who is looking for personal growth.
What you will do:
The role will combine a highly interactive environment where you will show off Lorna Jane activewear while talking health, fitness and product knowledge to every customer that walks in the door. Your job will include building a team environment with management that is both fun and productive to work in. You will be working in a boutique-style fitness store where your most important task is to connect with each customer, while training and supporting your staff at all times.
- Help manage the day to day operations of the store, this includes but is not limited to, stocking, ordering suggestions, billing inquires, staffing selection, scheduling, sales and staff goals.
- Ensure compliance with store’s procedures and policies and at times modifying them to adapt to the changing pace of retail sales and growth.
-Learning all products that we carry and ensuring this knowledge is passed on to all staff other employed staff.
-Ensuring staff reaches competency.
-Help selecting managements sales team, ensuring their strengths are utilized.
-Staying motivated on day to day basis.
-Ensuring in-store campaigns and promotions are executed to the highest regard possible.
-Suggestions to management for idea’s or campaigns to grow business.
-Selling and understanding the nutritional products as well as staying current in supplements with a female fitness first mindset.
-Using Lorna Jane videos and marketing campaigns
- Sell nutritional supplements and Lorna Jane activewear by utilizing your superb product knowledge
- Help to manage store’s inventory, receive, check, price and shelve all stock
-Help develop ideas and strategies for success of store
-Ensuring customers and staff are not stealing, we use a “kill them with kindness approach” where we help them with all their product needs
-UPSELL and understand the importance of the extra bonus sale.
-Increase all Sales/hour.
-Aid in Manager’s day to day work to keep the store moving forward in an efficient manner.
-Keeping workplace tidy, this includes all front and rear areas of the store. This is a core value of Lorna Jane in their stores, lets try to replicate this.
-Help Develop marketing ideas to maximize profit/sales of the store
-Help to build community relationships to get a better relationship with clientel
-Stay active in Social Media specific marketing for your area
-Working with gyms, yoga studios, crossfit gyms, and any other active companies to promote from within and brand together, branding power successfully
-Finding active events around your city and area and successfully marketing and participating in any events.
- Promote store nutritional products and Lorna Jane activewear at community events
-Connect with the community and the outside fitness world
-Help management with any plan or campaign and ensure proper and effective execution.
- Store management experience in a retail environment
- Nutritional supplements knowledge preferred; or strong willingness to quickly learn
- Strong self-motivated leader with a passion for nutrition and fitness
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate, engage and inspire internal and external customers
- Detailed oriented and highly organized
- Love of brainstorming, problem-solving, being creative and resourceful
Location: Mckenzie Towne
To apply, please email your resume.