Bel Marra Health, a leading Canadian Health and Nutrition company (www.belmarrahealth.com) is currently expanding, and has an open position in the Operations department.
The position is full time with Salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Core office hours are 9:00 to 5:30, Monday to Friday.
The Operations & Logistics Administrator provides assistance to the Operations Manager to ensure the day-to-day logistical coordination objectives are met and provides general administrative support to the Operations Team.
1) Assist in the day to day running of the Operations department
2) Co-ordinate activities between freight forwarders (operators), customers, carriers, and brokers
3) Manages postal accounts ie. Canada Post, FedEx, USPS, Purolator etc
4) Works closley with fulfillment partners to ensure daily order fulfillment instructions are met.
5) Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Education
1) High School Degree or GED required. Some College or University strongly preferred
2) 3+ years of related work experience in office administration, logistics or
combination of relevant education and experience
3) Effective communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
4) Extensive knowledge of MS Excel, including ability to input data, format data and basic formulas etc
5) Analyzing and monitoring retail account product sales.
6) Solid foundation in the use of MS Word and Outlook
7) Capacity to multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast pace working environment
8) An effective team player, with the ability to juggle and complete work for multiple individuals with competing priorities
9) Nice to have: Experience with retail programs with the likes of Retail Link.
The office is located just north of Toronto, in the Steeles Ave and Pine Valley Drive area.
If you are interested in applying to this position please email your resume to the reply email.
Please include a cover letter with your application including why Bel Marra would be a good fit for you.