BEHR

BEHR Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and Precise
Quality Inspector at Behr, Brazil (Former Employee), Sao PauloJuly 31, 2014
I was responsible for 6 people responsible for the assembly of car radiators as well as responsible for the quality of the goods. I learnt how to manage people which it was easy as I had a great team working for us. It was very heavy to lift the radiators the all day, which was the hardest bit of the job but we had a 30 minutes every day of massage – more... and exercises, which was nice. – less
Not a good place to work if you like to spend time with your family
hvac (Former Employee), Dayton, OHMarch 20, 2014
Cons: short breaks
Behr is a job that will work you 16 hrs a day with forced overtime and it doesn't bother the supervisors to do that to you because they are usually going home to their family
Fast pace manufacturing
Production Worker (Former Employee), Dayton, OHDecember 29, 2013
Good job overall. The least desirable aspect of this job was the 15 minute lunches and inability to work with my school schedule.
fun
Press Operator/ Forklift Operator (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCDecember 11, 2013
Pros: parties
Cons: short breaks
Nice place to work plus you get great overtimes hours an great pay
Constant easy work, fun while also productive
Production Associate (Former Employee), N Charleston, SCSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: cafeteria, consistent work
Cons: short breaks, weekend work
Easy, reliable work
Friendly maintenance
Much to learn
Teamwork
productive and fun workplace
Health and Safety Officer (Former Employee), Durban, ZNJuly 12, 2013
Pros: free launches
Cons: long hours
New challenges every day.
New skill gain every day.
Good management skills.
Good relationship with my co-workers.
To enforce employees to use PPE.
To archive zero incident report.
Hard work pays and customer comes first
Metrologist (Former Employee), Pretoria, GPJune 18, 2013
I learned that a customer comes first and an employee and management has to strive to produce quality. finally, work comes first, hard work pays and time is money.
work friendly and fun work place
IT Specialist (Former Employee), Pinetown, ZNJune 7, 2013
Pros: holidays
Cons: working on weekend
typical day at work would be when theres no challenge, i love to have a challenging job, because i learn more,i've also leant to report to my manager and leant how to be loyal and submissive to another man,i had wonder full colegues ever, the hardest part of the job is when we don't see eye to eye with my boss because of my race,the most enjoyable part – more... of my job is when i'm recognised for the good work i've done and when i'm given an opportunities to show my skills and abilities, and ofcos when i get my over time payment – less
Fast pace enjoyable work environment
Production Associate (Current Employee), North Charleston SCMay 29, 2013
Get work instructions, set up my work area, watch for any saftey issue, set goal and proceed to work. I have learned how to watch for any defects in products and how to properly ship and handle material. I keep a common agreement with my co-workers to be productive and safe.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
ORODUCTION SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), DURBAN IN PINETOWNMay 13, 2013
Pros: team building
Cons: working long hours when it overtime
BEHR IT WAS GOOD COMPANY, I LEARNED A LOT,GAIN LOT EXPERIENCE,MANAGEMENT WAS THE BEST AND CO- WORKERS WAS LIKE A FAMILY TO ME. MOST ENJOYABLE L PART WHEN WE WORKING OVERTIME THAT WAS PAYING PAYING VERY WELL.
behr was ok to work for
Welder/Assembler (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCOctober 18, 2012
Pros: there is a lunch room and fresh food on site if you can afford it !!!!!!!!!
Cons: brake are really short no time to eat. your first brack is 10mins lunch is 15mins
There safty was never to be seen on the floor.Management was lacking leadership skills very unorganized company. Not a good job if you got a life this company will take advantage of you if you let them. The people you work with are great made loss of friends they all have the same feeling about it as I do.
APPLICANTS BEWARE!
Technical Support (Current Employee), Santa Ana, CASeptember 11, 2012
Pros: you realize that management is incompetent.
Cons: company will run you through a local staffing agency.
The following advice is to the duplicitous Supervisors and Director, "Know what you don't know"..after all, this is what you constantly tell your employees. Stop female favoritism, treat both sexes equally and be honest with your employees and yourselves. Quit making it up as you go along under the pretense that you knew what you were doing in the first – more... place.
Pros – Able to gain extra experience by learning on my own, no thanks to anyone else. You learn very early that Behr Process is a revolving door with new training classes starting every other week.
Cons – Micro-Management on a whole new level. They will dangle the carrot of full time employment all the while knowing they have no intention of hiring you. You will hear lines like..."That's why you are a keeper", etc. Employees are the sacrificial lambs to the Supervisors and Director. Honestly, you are there to catch their fall and failures. Company is unwilling to invest in quality employees. – less
its an ok place
former employee (Former Employee), texasSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: never pays enough-- not even cost of living
management likes to micro manage--- cant let each dept do their own job- not a bad place though
Good company seasonal work
Technical Support (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAAugust 6, 2012
Pros: positive working environment
Cons: seasonal
Whould have liked to stay, but, job was seasonal. Good supervision and learning opportunities.
Ok place to work.
Plant Engineer (Former Employee), Dayton, OHJuly 9, 2012
Not a bad place to work. Left to go to work for Apex. Good job in Wilmington.
A serious company to work for. well organized company,Deversity & human relations a strong point.
Labor (Former Employee), Dayton, OHMarch 31, 2012
Pros: very polite employees
Protect the safety of others and patrol the areas. Making rounds every hour to prevent crime.
empresa dinamica e agradavél
operador de produção , operadora de maquina (Former Employee), Arujá, SPNovember 17, 2012
Pros: refeição na empresa, transporte da empresa, cesta básica
Cons: nada
é uma boa empresa e que da todos os recursos para os funcionários e qualidade de vida

About BEHR

Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading – Read more