A leading Customer intelligence provider based in Oakville is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Client Analyst for our client services group to help manage the day-to-day client relationships, analyze client data to provide strategic insights, and continuously deliver a high degree of professionalism to maintain our best-in-class position in the marketplace.
The Client Analyst will work with the client services team to:
- Develop Strategic Insights by: understanding market research data and analysis of program results to develop business strategies for the client and presenting them to key stakeholders during review sessions; being informed of internal/external factors that may affect client operations.
- Manage Key Client Deliverables by: fulfilling daily client requests, creating, maintaining, and providing continual management on project plans for new programs; communicating with client(s) on a daily basis.
What you should have:
- University Degree (Business, Economics, Finance)
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint knowledge
- SPSS, VBA, DB, SQL and HTML knowledge. Some or all of these would be an asset
- 2-3 years experience in a research/project/program management role;
- Strong customer service skills with prior experience managing multiple client accounts;
- Ability to manage multiple programs/projects in a fast paced environment;
- Exceptional attention to detail ensuring quality outputs;
- Strong communication/presentation skills;
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills;
- Occasional travel may be required;
- Ability to work both creatively and analytical;
- Bilingual, French & English would be an asset
What you get:
Work in a fun and collaborative environment; tackle interesting challenges, and an opportunity to play a leadership role within a strong and established team, room for advancement.
$40,000 to $50,000 + 3 weeks vacations & 4 “Me” days per year
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
A leading Customer intelligence provider based in Oakville