beeline Employee Reviews

Merchandise Manager (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 24, 2015
independent
flexible
good pay
focuses on team work focus on new ideas for the company how can we grow/ progress in our sales
Great Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Paramus, NJMay 28, 2015
Great job and people to work with, you are able to build close relationships with co-workers due to the small crew. The people are welcoming and nice.
educative
Sales assistant in Call-Center (Former Employee), Tashkent,UzbekistanApril 26, 2015
Pros: free shuttle
Cons: inflexible schedule
Typical work:Answering to regular phone-calls from clients.
be responsible and coming to work on time
follow personal work schedule

what i learned: being responsible and punctual, how to talk to clients(behavior)

management: any on time fulfillment of requests were rewarded

the hardest part: to get to used to work in any time of the day(day-night schedules)

enjoyable: many challenges which were driving to grow personally
Awesome company culture
Technical Support Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 11, 2015
Pros: Excellent salary and benefits
Beeline has excellent pay and benefits. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers and hiring managers to get the right person hired for the right job by streamlining the hiring process.
Work hard, play hard. Lower compensation. Less room for advancement.
Cannot disclose (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 23, 2015
Plenty of room for lateral moves if you'd like to try something new. However the pay scale for most job classes is low enough to make a lateral move prohibitive for people who came in at an Senior level of experience. Nice people, visionary management, job stability very good, projects range from the mundane to the more exciting. Culture caters to fitness, charity, family. Can be political. Nice place to work, however they habitually pay less than most companies, offering up the exceptional culture in exchange.
Good in telecomunications
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), YerevanFebruary 6, 2015
Beeline is a telecomunications company using 2G GSM and 3G (W-CDMA) technologies
Manage and maintain Microsoft Windows Servers, provide performance and fail save of servers
great flexible hours
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee), London, ENGJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: mileage reimbusement
Cons: had to travel to numerous stores
everything was professional and great I would have stayed longer except I had other commitments as a student and the role required to travel to a number of stores on a weekly basis which I could not commit to.
Loved the Old Navy Team! Beeline?
Mobile Merchandiser (Former Employee), Greater Cincinnati Ohio AreaJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: 50% discount on the jewelry.
Cons: very bad management.
I'll share my experience but you make your own decision based on my review. I loved working with the Old Navy team. Fantastic managers! The Beeline management...Real Bad News. Beeline as a company...More Bad News. Beeline started out to be a fun job. I really enjoyed displaying and working the jewelry. It was like Christmas when the new Highlights came. I always got the Old Navy employees excited about – more... the jewelry so they could pass the excitement onto customers. The quality of the jewelry was not the best. It was always falling apart. The jewelry was over priced for what it was. The company raised prices on clearance and did not mark the jewelry down any further. The first clearance Beeline did lower the prices but not as time went on. Customers complained about that. All other retailers keep lowering clearance prices until most of the product is sold then ships it out or destroys it. Not Beeline. You hold the clearance in the back and re display it with the same price. If it did not sell at that price in the first clearance round then it is not going to sell at that price on the next clearance round. The company went through many changes since coming to the United States over two years ago. At first the procedures were not that strict and you had more hours scheduled and Visual Merchandising flexibility but as time went on based on the district manager, nothing you did was right and everything was your fault. You had to go by Visual Merchandising Standards even though you did not have enough product due to the jewelry sales or you never received the product and when you tried to explain why you did what you did, which was your decision based on the needs of the department, you were criticized for your decision. You had what was called productivity which was determined by sales which dictated how many hours you could use a week. This was also a part of your review. The correct product you needed was never shipped which was your fault and you always received duplicate jewelry that did not sell which affected sales but that was also your fault. You were told you can use a certain amount of hours but they were always cut. This was very unreliable. The hours you are given were not enough to get the work done. This was very stressful. You had to go by a schedule and if you had to change that schedule you had to get that approved by the district manager who talked down to you in an unprofessional way and never listened to you. The district manager would give your direction then turn around and tell you the complete opposite. You were told you were wrong on a situation when you have complete proof on paper you were correct. Sounds like Double Standards to me. The district manager's helper known as the area manager would come into your store on a day she knew you would not be there and totally change everything around which was not to the VM Standards then the district manager would come into your store and change her work around, which was not to VM Standards, but it was your fault, and leave you a nasty Visit Report that totally picks you apart even to the point when something accidently falls out of a bag your written up for it, and what you did was your fault. You are always told you make bad business decisions. When you express your concerns to the Regional Manager, which you have every right to do, you don't get a reply.......... Beeline makes the job harder and more complicated then it needs to be. It is just putting jewelry on six spinners and a table.

Is all this confusing? That is the Beeline way. – less
no job security
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Marianna, FLDecember 15, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: no security
Enjoyed working with others. Learn call handling skills. On the phone most of the day.
loved the interaction with customers
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Troy, ALDecember 10, 2014
Pros: no one stand over you all day
Cons: there was no dislikes about job
Beeline was the type of job I loved because it was interacting with the public. you never have a dull moment there the employees worked together so we got along well.
productive place to work
taxi operator dispatcher (Current Employee), York, ENGNovember 29, 2014
In a typical days work, i now answer the telephone and give jobs out to the taxi drivers telling them where they need to go and who to pick up.
I have learned how to use computers better.
My very first job
QA tester (Former Employee), KyrgyzstanNovember 26, 2014
How I said already it was my very first company where I started as a junior QA Engineer. Very big company in almost 10 countries. I met my very first managers, very first colleagues with whom we are still friends. I gained a lot from this company. Thank you Beeline.
Horrific company
executive (Former Employee), a city near youNovember 20, 2014
Cons: every aspect of this company
First off most of these reviews are not for this company. They do not have stores in the states and cities listed. They will work you like a dog and ask for more and more. There is no work home life balance at all. Upper management is a revolving door with a lack of respect for your time off. You will be connected to this company via a cell phone 24/7. The pay is so low that it's difficult to retain associates. If they do come on they get hired away. If a problem arises you will have no support from anyone at the corporate level. I suggest working any other place. You will run the business via a cell phone if there is a problem with that phone good luck! Horrible company
Product Marketing Intern
Product Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 4, 2014
This was an amazing company to work for, the company culture is outstanding. Great management in place. People always willing to help if needed.
Convenient and close to home
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Brantley, ALSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: close to home, laid back, light work
Cons: supervisor, injustice to my situation
My experience at Beeline was shaky. I was there for 4 months and was in the process of becoming store manager. One morning when I opened the store, I was there for about 2 hours before I started feeling dizzy. I had a light blackout at the store so I called and told my supervisor my situation and that I needed to leave and go see what was going on. I told him I would wait for him to get to the store – more... but instead he told me to close the store back up and he would make his way there immediately. So I went home and got my brother to take me to the ER. I was there for about 4 hours and when I got back my supervisor still hadn't opened the store. So a little while later, he was down at the store and I thought everything was ok since I had consulted him about everything and he told me I could leave. I found out later that night that he had fired me. He wouldn't accept any of my medical papers, doctors' excuse, or anything. His words were..."It's not about your life, it's about business". I totally had no control over this situation. – less
Young and innovation environment
Client Service Analyst (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaJuly 21, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: n/a
Flexible work place promoting creativity and fun-filled volunteering opportunities. Focusing on talented workforce all the while allowing employees to never loose sight of balancing life ad work.
Overall great place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Panama CityJune 10, 2014
Need more consistency in my work place there were hardly any hours
Like retail
Manager (Former Employee), Troy, ALJune 5, 2014
Enjoy working with the public. Fast paced job in retail management.
Former Bee Line Co employee
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee), Bettendorf, IAApril 23, 2014
Pros: lunch provided occasionally, good supervisor
Cons: health cost increased every year and benefits decreased
Bee line Co is a small company with less than 100 employees in total. On a typical day we punch in go get our job order packets and get to work setting up our machine, then running the first part,checking the first piece to be sure everything came in at tolerance then running the job out then on to the next. The parent company tends to change bosses about every 2-3 years so management changes often. Co-workers are friendly and try to help each other out if someone hits snag they can't work out. The hardest part of the job was lifting 100 pound parts without a hoist. I guess the most enjoyable part for me was that I was doing a job I truly enjoyed and I was able to make a few life long friends.
nice management, cultural experience
Mobile Merchandiser (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 28, 2014
Beeline is a great company, but still needed to figure things out before all hiring was made. Pay and procedures did not match expectations.