beeline Employee Reviews

дружный коллектив, хорошая атмосфера.
Специалист ОПиО (Current Employee) –  Киргизия31 October 2017
Отличная компания хорошими идеями быстрый карьерный рост.
Pros
соц пакеты
sales assistant
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cergy (95)22 September 2017
ce travail m'a permis d’être sur tout les fronts sans en négliger aucun (conseil client /caisse/animation de surface/merchandising/traiter les colis ....). Cela entraîne un perfectionnement, un dynamisme et une organisation toujours plus poussée jours après jours
Non productive and rude owner
Renovator (Former Employee) –  Moses Lake, WA20 September 2017
The work was very slow paced and we would have to wait for the supervisor to bring back the parts we needed 10-15 times a day leaving us with nothing to do for long periods of time. They said we were starting off at $12.00hr and we were only being payed $11hr. We would often get hrs taken off our checks, and no overtime pay when working 10+ hrs a pay period.
Cons
No benefits and rude boss
Great place
Mobile Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA18 August 2017
Nice place to work and no set schedule so you can work it around anything. A growing company so if you prove yourself then full time isn't that hard to obtain
This Company was not a good place to work.
ASSEMBLER (Former Employee) –  Bettendorf, IA11 August 2017
The typical day was having to listen to certain people drama, while I tried to get my day started. I also had to find out what need to be done for that day, for which it change day to day even thought i was told something different the day before. They always had me running in circles. Had a lot of heavy lifting to with out help, because very time I asked, I was just ignored. I was expected to do the job of four people.The most enjoyable part was when I received my paycheck. The place is very hot, and dirty. I tried to clean my work space every day ,but it did not mattered because I was the only one who cleaned after them self. Unethical things where also going on between bosses and employees.
Pros
pay check
Cons
hot and dirty place, bad attitudes.
bonne entreprise
Mobile Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Normandie10 August 2017
Poste de merchandiser compatible avec vie familiale.
temp job
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CA3 August 2017
Come to work check the van out on a daily basis. The fluids, tires, windows, lights, etc. load up the truck with the material that is being delivered,
welcoming environemt
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Oxford, Oxfordshire18 July 2017
Beeline bicycle's was a welcoming environment to work in. however, the professionalism and quality control lacked when assembling bikes. regardless of this matter, all staff members were really nice but a few small improvements could be made within their direct advertisement and selling to customers.
Pros
no pressure
Cons
boring environment, un professional
Financial Settlement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL21 June 2017
Beeline offers a great work environment with a supportive and fun culture. The company as a whole is diverse and integral. There is always something to learn and tools to improve your work and company knowledge are always available.
Benefits
Great Workplace
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL9 May 2017
Great place to work. The people are awesome and the environment was team oriented.

I nothing bad to say except that I was saddened to be a part of the cost reduction. The management was pleasant and informative through the entire process prior to my release which is a first.

The company really does care about their employees.
Great work ethics
Marketing analyst (Former Employee) –  Saint-Petersburg, RU23 April 2017
Work culture is great, innovative and creative thinking is welcome. Due to the size of the company sometimes decisions are proceeded slowly. Mostly great colleagues.
Travail très agréable et libre
Mobile Merchandiseur (Current Employee) –  Lille (59)10 April 2017
Très bonne entreprise, nous sommes assez libre et on peut aménager nos heures dans la journée. Dommage qu'il n'y ait pas de temps plein
Pros
aménagement de notre journée, remboursement des frais
Cons
pas de 35h
Ambiente de trabajo ameno
Dependienta de comercio (Former Employee) –  Pamplona, Navarra6 April 2017
La verdad es que me sentí muy contenta trabajando en la pequeña tienda de IAm. Me gusta mucho el trato encargada-trabajadoras. Mucho compañerismo y sobre todo muy buena manera para decir tanto lo bueno como lo malo.
Mucho interés por enseñarme todo lo respectivo al almacén y al trato personalizado con el cliente.
La verdad es en mi opinión deberían de mostrar mas interés en la vigilancia de las cámaras, ya que si que es cierto que robaban pese a que las dos personas que estában en su puesto de trabajo vigilasen todo el tiempo el control de entrada y salida de la gente.
Trabajaba algo menos de media jornada lo cual no me permitió llegar a conocer todo al detalle.
Pros
Muy buen trato a los trabajadores
Cons
Trabajaba pocas horas
My Job Responsibilities
Senior Finance Delivery Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL14 March 2017
I enjoy making a difference in my day to day by implementing our software to make processes more streamlined for our customers. My job is interesting as I typically learn new things every day and find new ways to integrate our software with our customer's current business practices.
A wonderful place to work
Internship (Former Employee) –  Yerevan17 January 2017
It is a good experience for students to be accepted as an intern. You can work and go to university every day. This is a way to get practical knowledge about your profession.
poste très polyvalent
Responsable de magasin (Former Employee) –  Dijon (21)23 November 2016
En tant que responsable de magasin, il faut être très organisé, entre préparer la découpe horaire, gérer les plannings, la mise en place des produits en surface de vente, faire du service client.

Le mot clé selon moi c'est" Multi-tâches ", il faut pouvoir donner le tempo de la journée.
Pros
vrai service client possible
Cons
vols
Not the best neighborhood
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Enterprise, AL2 November 2016
This was a scary place to work due to the neighborhood. Bosses changed hands quite often and would fire current employees! We were always paid cash so that we could not file taxes.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Senior Client Solution Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL14 August 2016
Company culture is awesome and work life balance is truly valued. The President is amazing and cares about every employee and knows everyone. Senior management is very transparent and conveys the company's goals so we all know what we're striving for. The environment is so laid back you can take a break and play X-Box. Halloween is an awesome event that every department participates in with a pot luck and everyone decorates for a competition. Jeans and flip flops everyday is the attire. There isn't much training but always someone to turn to for help. Some clients can be very difficult and tough to work with but it's doable. The job can be extremely stressful but co-workers are always helpful and there is always a sense of "Team". Innovation is encouraged and valued.
Pros
Jeans and flip flops every day, Halloween is a company wide event, Holidays are always a big celebration
big company with high culture
Support engineer (2 Tier) (Former Employee) –  Калуга15 July 2016
Big company, with competent management and a lot of competent employers. Good management, strong team leaders. There were opportunity for growing.
Pros
flexible schedule
Excellent CEO
Director Product Development - Technical Delivery (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL31 March 2016
The company focuses on quality of life and work life balance. There is a focus on hiring right to protect the culture. Supportive co-workers and staff.
Pros
Strong Culture
Cons
Fluid Structure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at beeline. Our community is ready to answer.