beeline Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun Workplace
Senior Client Solution Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL14 August 2016
Company culture is awesome and work life balance is truly valued. The President is amazing and cares about every employee and knows everyone. Senior management is very transparent and conveys the company's goals so we all know what we're striving for. The environment is so laid back you can take a break and play X-Box. Halloween is an awesome event that every department participates in with a pot luck and everyone decorates for a competition. Jeans and flip flops everyday is the attire. There isn't much training but always someone to turn to for help. Some clients can be very difficult and tough to work with but it's doable. The job can be extremely stressful but co-workers are always helpful and there is always a sense of "Team". Innovation is encouraged and valued.
Pros
Jeans and flip flops every day, Halloween is a company wide event, Holidays are always a big celebration
big company with high culture
Support engineer (2 Tier) (Former Employee) –  Калуга15 July 2016
Big company, with competent management and a lot of competent employers. Good management, strong team leaders. There were opportunity for growing.
Pros
flexible schedule
Excellent CEO
Director Product Development - Technical Delivery (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL31 March 2016
The company focuses on quality of life and work life balance. There is a focus on hiring right to protect the culture. Supportive co-workers and staff.
Pros
Strong Culture
Cons
Fluid Structure
flexible
MM Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH24 February 2016
great flexible job, nice product, ability to be creative, short days, make your own schedule, great if you have a family to work around .
Cons
loosing hours due to contract change with vendor
Meh
Courier (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY2 February 2016
pay isnt the best, and they will work you as long as they can BUT you are your own boss basically. Would still work here if they were still flexiable with their scheduling. Great job for student, full time, or retired folks.
excellent company
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PR16 January 2016
very proud and grateful to work for such an amazing company- overall rating: 4 stars
a company that is still "testing" many procedures, but will eventually be stable
still expanding
Incestuous
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL28 October 2015
I worked at Beeline for a year. I was overloaded with workload and clients. 8 to be exact and the norm was 3-5. I was drinking out of a fire hose! I worked in the office for at least 10 hours a day and also took my laptop home each night. If I called in sick or went on vacation, I had to work. I had 4 managers within a year. Each one of them promised to help me with my accounts and workload and then I ended up getting more work.

There definitely is favoritism there, and maybe it was just that I didn't fit in with them.

Also, there are about 20 or more married couples within the Jacksonville office alone. A lot of affairs and cheating and marriages within the company.

I was also supposed to get my annual bonus when I left (somebody else there did and left the same time as me) and never received it.

Overall - a TERRIBLE experience and I am so glad to have moved on from there.

It has been over 3 years since I have worked there. I am not a bitter ex-employee - this is all unfortunately true.
Pros
None!
fun and productive
Merchandise Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA24 June 2015
independent
flexible
good pay
focuses on team work focus on new ideas for the company how can we grow/ progress in our sales
Great Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJ28 May 2015
Great job and people to work with, you are able to build close relationships with co-workers due to the small crew. The people are welcoming and nice.
educative
Sales assistant in Call-Center (Former Employee) –  Tashkent,Uzbekistan26 April 2015
Typical work:Answering to regular phone-calls from clients.
be responsible and coming to work on time
follow personal work schedule

what i learned: being responsible and punctual, how to talk to clients(behavior)

management: any on time fulfillment of requests were rewarded

the hardest part: to get to used to work in any time of the day(day-night schedules)

enjoyable: many challenges which were driving to grow personally
Pros
free shuttle
Cons
inflexible schedule
Awesome company culture
Technical Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL11 April 2015
Beeline has excellent pay and benefits. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers and hiring managers to get the right person hired for the right job by streamlining the hiring process.
Pros
Excellent salary and benefits
Work hard, play hard. Lower compensation. Less room for advancement.
Cannot disclose (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL23 February 2015
Plenty of room for lateral moves if you'd like to try something new. However the pay scale for most job classes is low enough to make a lateral move prohibitive for people who came in at an Senior level of experience. Nice people, visionary management, job stability very good, projects range from the mundane to the more exciting. Culture caters to fitness, charity, family. Can be political. Nice place to work, however they habitually pay less than most companies, offering up the exceptional culture in exchange.
Good in telecomunications
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Yerevan6 February 2015
Beeline is a telecomunications company using 2G GSM and 3G (W-CDMA) technologies
Manage and maintain Microsoft Windows Servers, provide performance and fail save of servers
great flexible hours
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  London, ENG7 January 2015
everything was professional and great I would have stayed longer except I had other commitments as a student and the role required to travel to a number of stores on a weekly basis which I could not commit to.
Pros
Mileage reimbusement
Cons
Had to travel to numerous stores
Loved the Old Navy Team! Beeline?
Mobile Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Greater Cincinnati Ohio Area1 January 2015
I'll share my experience but you make your own decision based on my review. I loved working with the Old Navy team. Fantastic managers! The Beeline management...Real Bad News. Beeline as a company...More Bad News. Beeline started out to be a fun job. I really enjoyed displaying and working the jewelry. It was like Christmas when the new Highlights came. I always got the Old Navy employees excited about the jewelry so they could pass the excitement onto customers. The quality of the jewelry was not the best. It was always falling apart. The jewelry was over priced for what it was. The company raised prices on clearance and did not mark the jewelry down any further. The first clearance Beeline did lower the prices but not as time went on. Customers complained about that. All other retailers keep lowering clearance prices until most of the product is sold then ships it out or destroys it. Not Beeline. You hold the clearance in the back and re display it with the same price. If it did not sell at that price in the first clearance round then it is not going to sell at that price on the next clearance round. The company went through many changes since coming to the United States over two years ago. At first the procedures were not that strict and you had more hours scheduled and Visual Merchandising flexibility but as time went on based on the district manager, nothing you did was right and everything was your fault. You had to go by Visual Merchandising Standards even though you did not have enough product due to the jewelry sales or you never received the product  more... and when you tried to explain why you did what you did, which was your decision based on the needs of the department, you were criticized for your decision. You had what was called productivity which was determined by sales which dictated how many hours you could use a week. This was also a part of your review. The correct product you needed was never shipped which was your fault and you always received duplicate jewelry that did not sell which affected sales but that was also your fault. You were told you can use a certain amount of hours but they were always cut. This was very unreliable. The hours you are given were not enough to get the work done. This was very stressful. You had to go by a schedule and if you had to change that schedule you had to get that approved by the district manager who talked down to you in an unprofessional way and never listened to you. The district manager would give your direction then turn around and tell you the complete opposite. You were told you were wrong on a situation when you have complete proof on paper you were correct. Sounds like Double Standards to me. The district manager's helper known as the area manager would come into your store on a day she knew you would not be there and totally change everything around which was not to the VM Standards then the district manager would come into your store and change her work around, which was not to VM Standards, but it was your fault, and leave you a nasty Visit Report that totally picks you apart even to the point when something accidently falls out of a bag your written up for it, and what you did was your fault. You are always told you make bad business decisions. When you express your concerns to the Regional Manager, which you have every right to do, you don't get a reply.......... Beeline makes the job harder and more complicated then it needs to be. It is just putting jewelry on six spinners and a table.

Is all this confusing? That is the Beeline way.
Pros
50% discount on the jewelry.
Cons
Very Bad Management.
no job security
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Marianna, FL15 December 2014
Enjoyed working with others. Learn call handling skills. On the phone most of the day.
Pros
good pay
Cons
no security
loved the interaction with customers
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Troy, AL10 December 2014
Beeline was the type of job I loved because it was interacting with the public. you never have a dull moment there the employees worked together so we got along well.
Pros
no one stand over you all day
Cons
there was no dislikes about job
productive place to work
taxi operator dispatcher (Current Employee) –  York, ENG29 November 2014
In a typical days work, i now answer the telephone and give jobs out to the taxi drivers telling them where they need to go and who to pick up.
I have learned how to use computers better.
My very first job
QA tester (Former Employee) –  Kyrgyzstan26 November 2014
How I said already it was my very first company where I started as a junior QA Engineer. Very big company in almost 10 countries. I met my very first managers, very first colleagues with whom we are still friends. I gained a lot from this company. Thank you Beeline.
Horrific company
executive (Former Employee) –  a city near you20 November 2014
First off most of these reviews are not for this company. They do not have stores in the states and cities listed. They will work you like a dog and ask for more and more. There is no work home life balance at all. Upper management is a revolving door with a lack of respect for your time off. You will be connected to this company via a cell phone 24/7. The pay is so low that it's difficult to retain associates. If they do come on they get hired away. If a problem arises you will have no support from anyone at the corporate level. I suggest working any other place. You will run the business via a cell phone if there is a problem with that phone good luck! Horrible company
Pros
Cons
every aspect of this company