beeline Employee Reviews

Great work ethics
Marketing analyst (Former Employee) –  Saint-Petersburg, RU23 April 2017
Work culture is great, innovative and creative thinking is welcome. Due to the size of the company sometimes decisions are proceeded slowly. Mostly great colleagues.
Travail très agréable et libre
Mobile Merchandiseur (Current Employee) –  Lille (59)10 April 2017
Très bonne entreprise, nous sommes assez libre et on peut aménager nos heures dans la journée. Dommage qu'il n'y ait pas de temps plein
Pros
aménagement de notre journée, remboursement des frais
Cons
pas de 35h
Ambiente de trabajo ameno
Dependienta de comercio (Former Employee) –  Pamplona, Navarra6 April 2017
La verdad es que me sentí muy contenta trabajando en la pequeña tienda de IAm. Me gusta mucho el trato encargada-trabajadoras. Mucho compañerismo y sobre todo muy buena manera para decir tanto lo bueno como lo malo.
Mucho interés por enseñarme todo lo respectivo al almacén y al trato personalizado con el cliente.
La verdad es en mi opinión deberían de mostrar mas interés en la vigilancia de las cámaras, ya que si que es cierto que robaban pese a que las dos personas que estában en su puesto de trabajo vigilasen todo el tiempo el control de entrada y salida de la gente.
Trabajaba algo menos de media jornada lo cual no me permitió llegar a conocer todo al detalle.
Pros
Muy buen trato a los trabajadores
Cons
Trabajaba pocas horas
My Job Responsibilities
Senior Finance Delivery Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL14 March 2017
I enjoy making a difference in my day to day by implementing our software to make processes more streamlined for our customers. My job is interesting as I typically learn new things every day and find new ways to integrate our software with our customer's current business practices.
A wonderful place to work
Internship (Former Employee) –  Yerevan17 January 2017
It is a good experience for students to be accepted as an intern. You can work and go to university every day. This is a way to get practical knowledge about your profession.
poste très polyvalent
Responsable de magasin (Former Employee) –  Dijon (21)23 November 2016
En tant que responsable de magasin, il faut être très organisé, entre préparer la découpe horaire, gérer les plannings, la mise en place des produits en surface de vente, faire du service client.

Le mot clé selon moi c'est" Multi-tâches ", il faut pouvoir donner le tempo de la journée.
Pros
vrai service client possible
Cons
vols
Not the best neighborhood
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Enterprise, AL2 November 2016
This was a scary place to work due to the neighborhood. Bosses changed hands quite often and would fire current employees! We were always paid cash so that we could not file taxes.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Senior Client Solution Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL14 August 2016
Company culture is awesome and work life balance is truly valued. The President is amazing and cares about every employee and knows everyone. Senior management is very transparent and conveys the company's goals so we all know what we're striving for. The environment is so laid back you can take a break and play X-Box. Halloween is an awesome event that every department participates in with a pot luck and everyone decorates for a competition. Jeans and flip flops everyday is the attire. There isn't much training but always someone to turn to for help. Some clients can be very difficult and tough to work with but it's doable. The job can be extremely stressful but co-workers are always helpful and there is always a sense of "Team". Innovation is encouraged and valued.
Pros
Jeans and flip flops every day, Halloween is a company wide event, Holidays are always a big celebration
big company with high culture
Support engineer (2 Tier) (Former Employee) –  Калуга15 July 2016
Big company, with competent management and a lot of competent employers. Good management, strong team leaders. There were opportunity for growing.
Pros
flexible schedule
Excellent CEO
Director Product Development - Technical Delivery (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL31 March 2016
The company focuses on quality of life and work life balance. There is a focus on hiring right to protect the culture. Supportive co-workers and staff.
Pros
Strong Culture
Cons
Fluid Structure
flexible
MM Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH24 February 2016
great flexible job, nice product, ability to be creative, short days, make your own schedule, great if you have a family to work around .
Cons
loosing hours due to contract change with vendor
Meh
Courier (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY2 February 2016
pay isnt the best, and they will work you as long as they can BUT you are your own boss basically. Would still work here if they were still flexiable with their scheduling. Great job for student, full time, or retired folks.
payment to low for the work you do
Retail (Former Employee) –  Europe31 January 2016
You do so much for this company and you get nothing back.

Loved working there but management was always frustrated and unhappy with their job, witch made the whole working atmosphere bad.

Service oriented company with schoolings witch is great!
Pros
50% off
Cons
no appreciation
excellent company
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PR16 January 2016
very proud and grateful to work for such an amazing company- overall rating: 4 stars
a company that is still "testing" many procedures, but will eventually be stable
still expanding
Incestuous
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL28 October 2015
I worked at Beeline for a year. I was overloaded with workload and clients. 8 to be exact and the norm was 3-5. I was drinking out of a fire hose! I worked in the office for at least 10 hours a day and also took my laptop home each night. If I called in sick or went on vacation, I had to work. I had 4 managers within a year. Each one of them promised to help me with my accounts and workload and then I ended up getting more work.

There definitely is favoritism there, and maybe it was just that I didn't fit in with them.

Also, there are about 20 or more married couples within the Jacksonville office alone. A lot of affairs and cheating and marriages within the company.

I was also supposed to get my annual bonus when I left (somebody else there did and left the same time as me) and never received it.

Overall - a TERRIBLE experience and I am so glad to have moved on from there.

It has been over 3 years since I have worked there. I am not a bitter ex-employee - this is all unfortunately true.
Pros
None!
fun and productive
Merchandise Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA24 June 2015
independent
flexible
good pay
focuses on team work focus on new ideas for the company how can we grow/ progress in our sales
Great Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJ28 May 2015
Great job and people to work with, you are able to build close relationships with co-workers due to the small crew. The people are welcoming and nice.
educative
Sales assistant in Call-Center (Former Employee) –  Tashkent,Uzbekistan26 April 2015
Typical work:Answering to regular phone-calls from clients.
be responsible and coming to work on time
follow personal work schedule

what i learned: being responsible and punctual, how to talk to clients(behavior)

management: any on time fulfillment of requests were rewarded

the hardest part: to get to used to work in any time of the day(day-night schedules)

enjoyable: many challenges which were driving to grow personally
Pros
free shuttle
Cons
inflexible schedule
Awesome company culture
Technical Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL11 April 2015
Beeline has excellent pay and benefits. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers and hiring managers to get the right person hired for the right job by streamlining the hiring process.
Pros
Excellent salary and benefits
Work hard, play hard. Lower compensation. Less room for advancement.
Cannot disclose (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL23 February 2015
Plenty of room for lateral moves if you'd like to try something new. However the pay scale for most job classes is low enough to make a lateral move prohibitive for people who came in at an Senior level of experience. Nice people, visionary management, job stability very good, projects range from the mundane to the more exciting. Culture caters to fitness, charity, family. Can be political. Nice place to work, however they habitually pay less than most companies, offering up the exceptional culture in exchange.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at beeline. Our community is ready to answer.