beeline Employee Reviews

big company with high culture
Support engineer (2 Tier) (Former Employee) –  КалугаJuly 15, 2016
Big company, with competent management and a lot of competent employers. Good management, strong team leaders. There were opportunity for growing.
Pros
flexible schedule
Incestuous
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 28, 2015
I worked at Beeline for a year. I was overloaded with workload and clients. 8 to be exact and the norm was 3-5. I was drinking out of a fire hose! I worked in the office for at least 10 hours a day and also took my laptop home each night. If I called in sick or went on vacation, I had to work. I had 4 managers within a year. Each one of them promised to help me with my accounts and workload and then I ended up getting more work.

There definitely is favoritism there, and maybe it was just that I didn't fit in with them.

Also, there are about 20 or more married couples within the Jacksonville office alone. A lot of affairs and cheating and marriages within the company.

I was also supposed to get my annual bonus when I left (somebody else there did and left the same time as me) and never received it.

Overall - a TERRIBLE experience and I am so glad to have moved on from there.

It has been over 3 years since I have worked there. I am not a bitter ex-employee - this is all unfortunately true.
Pros
None!
Work hard, play hard. Lower compensation. Less room for advancement.
Cannot disclose (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 23, 2015
Plenty of room for lateral moves if you'd like to try something new. However the pay scale for most job classes is low enough to make a lateral move prohibitive for people who came in at an Senior level of experience. Nice people, visionary management, job stability very good, projects range from the mundane to the more exciting. Culture caters to fitness, charity, family. Can be political. Nice place to work, however they habitually pay less than most companies, offering up the exceptional culture in exchange.
Meh
Courier (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 2, 2016
pay isnt the best, and they will work you as long as they can BUT you are your own boss basically. Would still work here if they were still flexiable with their scheduling. Great job for student, full time, or retired folks.
flexible
MM Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 24, 2016
great flexible job, nice product, ability to be creative, short days, make your own schedule, great if you have a family to work around .
Cons
loosing hours due to contract change with vendor
excellent company
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRJanuary 16, 2016
very proud and grateful to work for such an amazing company- overall rating: 4 stars
a company that is still "testing" many procedures, but will eventually be stable
still expanding
Former Bee Line Co employee
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Bettendorf, IAApril 23, 2014
Bee line Co is a small company with less than 100 employees in total. On a typical day we punch in go get our job order packets and get to work setting up our machine, then running the first part,checking the first piece to be sure everything came in at tolerance then running the job out then on to the next. The parent company tends to change bosses about every 2-3 years so management changes often. Co-workers are friendly and try to help each other out if someone hits snag they can't work out. The hardest part of the job was lifting 100 pound parts without a hoist. I guess the most enjoyable part for me was that I was doing a job I truly enjoyed and I was able to make a few life long friends.
Pros
lunch provided occasionally, good supervisor
Cons
health cost increased every year and benefits decreased
educative
Sales assistant in Call-Center (Former Employee) –  Tashkent,UzbekistanApril 26, 2015
Typical work:Answering to regular phone-calls from clients.
be responsible and coming to work on time
follow personal work schedule

what i learned: being responsible and punctual, how to talk to clients(behavior)

management: any on time fulfillment of requests were rewarded

the hardest part: to get to used to work in any time of the day(day-night schedules)

enjoyable: many challenges which were driving to grow personally
Pros
free shuttle
Cons
inflexible schedule
Horrific company
executive (Former Employee) –  a city near youNovember 20, 2014
First off most of these reviews are not for this company. They do not have stores in the states and cities listed. They will work you like a dog and ask for more and more. There is no work home life balance at all. Upper management is a revolving door with a lack of respect for your time off. You will be connected to this company via a cell phone 24/7. The pay is so low that it's difficult to retain associates. If they do come on they get hired away. If a problem arises you will have no support from anyone at the corporate level. I suggest working any other place. You will run the business via a cell phone if there is a problem with that phone good luck! Horrible company
Cons
every aspect of this company
Awesome company culture
Technical Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 11, 2015
Beeline has excellent pay and benefits. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers and hiring managers to get the right person hired for the right job by streamlining the hiring process.
Pros
Excellent salary and benefits
Loved the Old Navy Team! Beeline?
Mobile Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Greater Cincinnati Ohio AreaJanuary 1, 2015
I'll share my experience but you make your own decision based on my review. I loved working with the Old Navy team. Fantastic managers! The Beeline management...Real Bad News. Beeline as a company...More Bad News. Beeline started out to be a fun job. I really enjoyed displaying and working the jewelry. It was like Christmas when the new Highlights came. I always got the Old Navy employees excited about the jewelry so they could pass the excitement onto customers. The quality of the jewelry was not the best. It was always falling apart. The jewelry was over priced for what it was. The company raised prices on clearance and did not mark the jewelry down any further. The first clearance Beeline did lower the prices but not as time went on. Customers complained about that. All other retailers keep lowering clearance prices until most of the product is sold then ships it out or destroys it. Not Beeline. You hold the clearance in the back and re display it with the same price. If it did not sell at that price in the first clearance round then it is not going to sell at that price on the next clearance round. The company went through many changes since coming to the United States over two years ago. At first the procedures were not that strict and you had more hours scheduled and Visual Merchandising flexibility but as time went on based on the district manager, nothing you did was right and everything was your fault. You had to go by Visual Merchandising Standards even though you did not have enough product due to the jewelry sales or you never received the product and when you tried  more... to explain why you did what you did, which was your decision based on the needs of the department, you were criticized for your decision. You had what was called productivity which was determined by sales which dictated how many hours you could use a week. This was also a part of your review. The correct product you needed was never shipped which was your fault and you always received duplicate jewelry that did not sell which affected sales but that was also your fault. You were told you can use a certain amount of hours but they were always cut. This was very unreliable. The hours you are given were not enough to get the work done. This was very stressful. You had to go by a schedule and if you had to change that schedule you had to get that approved by the district manager who talked down to you in an unprofessional way and never listened to you. The district manager would give your direction then turn around and tell you the complete opposite. You were told you were wrong on a situation when you have complete proof on paper you were correct. Sounds like Double Standards to me. The district manager's helper known as the area manager would come into your store on a day she knew you would not be there and totally change everything around which was not to the VM Standards then the district manager would come into your store and change her work around, which was not to VM Standards, but it was your fault, and leave you a nasty Visit Report that totally picks you apart even to the point when something accidently falls out of a bag your written up for it, and what you did was your fault. You are always told you make bad business decisions. When you express your concerns to the Regional Manager, which you have every right to do, you don't get a reply.......... Beeline makes the job harder and more complicated then it needs to be. It is just putting jewelry on six spinners and a table.

Is all this confusing? That is the Beeline way.
Pros
50% discount on the jewelry.
Cons
very bad management.
It is a good place to start your career
Senior specialist in Financial Planning (Current Employee) –  TashkentJanuary 6, 2014
Generally speaking it is a company where I have been working since the beginning of my last year of university. Very friendly and professional atmosphere, where everyone is tend to work, however there is lack of true meaning of teamwork, I would rather say a group work. Despite that, right at the beginning I was assigned a mentor, who successfully supported me and fully assisted me in joining the company. Day-to-day operations were mainly monitoring, controlling and analyzing the budget of the company, with also involves tons of meetings with the senior management. The best thing about this job is a busy season, which is budget formation process. During this period work is very tense: you interact with more people, different managers, common personnel.
Pros
management trainee program
Cons
company's policy on teamwork aspect does not work well.
Product Marketing Intern
Product Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 4, 2014
This was an amazing company to work for, the company culture is outstanding. Great management in place. People always willing to help if needed.
Convenient and close to home
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brantley, ALSeptember 29, 2014
My experience at Beeline was shaky. I was there for 4 months and was in the process of becoming store manager. One morning when I opened the store, I was there for about 2 hours before I started feeling dizzy. I had a light blackout at the store so I called and told my supervisor my situation and that I needed to leave and go see what was going on. I told him I would wait for him to get to the store but instead he told me to close the store back up and he would make his way there immediately. So I went home and got my brother to take me to the ER. I was there for about 4 hours and when I got back my supervisor still hadn't opened the store. So a little while later, he was down at the store and I thought everything was ok since I had consulted him about everything and he told me I could leave. I found out later that night that he had fired me. He wouldn't accept any of my medical papers, doctors' excuse, or anything. His words were..."It's not about your life, it's about business". I totally had no control over this situation.
Pros
close to home, laid back, light work
Cons
supervisor, injustice to my situation
Productive environment conducive for collaboration
Intern (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 10, 2013
This is a company that provides efficient insight to contingent staffing, cultivating implementations to fit the specific needs of their clients.

It was a a pleasure working and designing a Change Management Workshop to improve client understanding of managing discrepancies and impediments. These gaps create issues in efficiency, therefor, the clients need the tools and techniques to assuage the transition to achieve optimal performance.
Pros
experience, opportunity
fun and productive
Merchandise Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 24, 2015
independent
flexible
good pay
focuses on team work focus on new ideas for the company how can we grow/ progress in our sales
first convience store job
ast. manager/trainer (Former Employee) –  prattville alOctober 8, 2012
this was my first job in a convience store it is a stressfull enviroment and has high turn over rates. that cauesesyou to have to cover for other people for periods of unknown time untill new people are hired and trained. but i ended up staying on and being a training asst. mgr due to the fact i did not want to be saleried.
Pros
insurance, job security
Cons
no home life
Great Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJMay 28, 2015
Great job and people to work with, you are able to build close relationships with co-workers due to the small crew. The people are welcoming and nice.
Flexible and fun work environment
Mobile Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 13, 2013
I feel empowered to create my own schedule and enjoy the flexibility of the mobile merchandising position. My district manager makes the job enjoyable and is an amazing superior to work under.
Pros
expense reimbursement
Cons
no benefits, part time
Best place I have ever worked
Mobile Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJanuary 28, 2014
Beeline is a very great company to work for. We are located inside of Old Navy stores and we setup the jewelry. You make your own schedule and it is very flexible. Management is great and you work by yourself which is also great.