beeline Employee Reviews

big company with high culture
Support engineer (2 Tier) (Former Employee) –  КалугаJuly 15, 2016
Big company, with competent management and a lot of competent employers. Good management, strong team leaders. There were opportunity for growing.
Pros
flexible schedule
Excellent CEO
Director Product Development - Technical Delivery (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 31, 2016
The company focuses on quality of life and work life balance. There is a focus on hiring right to protect the culture. Supportive co-workers and staff.
Pros
Strong Culture
Cons
Fluid Structure
flexible
MM Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 24, 2016
great flexible job, nice product, ability to be creative, short days, make your own schedule, great if you have a family to work around .
Cons
loosing hours due to contract change with vendor
Meh
Courier (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 2, 2016
pay isnt the best, and they will work you as long as they can BUT you are your own boss basically. Would still work here if they were still flexiable with their scheduling. Great job for student, full time, or retired folks.
excellent company
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRJanuary 16, 2016
very proud and grateful to work for such an amazing company- overall rating: 4 stars
a company that is still "testing" many procedures, but will eventually be stable
still expanding
Incestuous
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 28, 2015
I worked at Beeline for a year. I was overloaded with workload and clients. 8 to be exact and the norm was 3-5. I was drinking out of a fire hose! I worked in the office for at least 10 hours a day and also took my laptop home each night. If I called in sick or went on vacation, I had to work. I had 4 managers within a year. Each one of them promised to help me with my accounts and workload and then I ended up getting more work.

There definitely is favoritism there, and maybe it was just that I didn't fit in with them.

Also, there are about 20 or more married couples within the Jacksonville office alone. A lot of affairs and cheating and marriages within the company.

I was also supposed to get my annual bonus when I left (somebody else there did and left the same time as me) and never received it.

Overall - a TERRIBLE experience and I am so glad to have moved on from there.

It has been over 3 years since I have worked there. I am not a bitter ex-employee - this is all unfortunately true.
Pros
None!
educative
Sales assistant in Call-Center (Former Employee) –  Tashkent,UzbekistanApril 26, 2015
Typical work:Answering to regular phone-calls from clients.
be responsible and coming to work on time
follow personal work schedule

what i learned: being responsible and punctual, how to talk to clients(behavior)

management: any on time fulfillment of requests were rewarded

the hardest part: to get to used to work in any time of the day(day-night schedules)

enjoyable: many challenges which were driving to grow personally
Pros
free shuttle
Cons
inflexible schedule
Work hard, play hard. Lower compensation. Less room for advancement.
Cannot disclose (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 23, 2015
Plenty of room for lateral moves if you'd like to try something new. However the pay scale for most job classes is low enough to make a lateral move prohibitive for people who came in at an Senior level of experience. Nice people, visionary management, job stability very good, projects range from the mundane to the more exciting. Culture caters to fitness, charity, family. Can be political. Nice place to work, however they habitually pay less than most companies, offering up the exceptional culture in exchange.
Horrific company
executive (Former Employee) –  a city near youNovember 20, 2014
First off most of these reviews are not for this company. They do not have stores in the states and cities listed. They will work you like a dog and ask for more and more. There is no work home life balance at all. Upper management is a revolving door with a lack of respect for your time off. You will be connected to this company via a cell phone 24/7. The pay is so low that it's difficult to retain associates. If they do come on they get hired away. If a problem arises you will have no support from anyone at the corporate level. I suggest working any other place. You will run the business via a cell phone if there is a problem with that phone good luck! Horrible company
Cons
every aspect of this company
Awesome company culture
Technical Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 11, 2015
Beeline has excellent pay and benefits. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers and hiring managers to get the right person hired for the right job by streamlining the hiring process.
Pros
Excellent salary and benefits
Productive environment conducive for collaboration
Intern (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 10, 2013
This is a company that provides efficient insight to contingent staffing, cultivating implementations to fit the specific needs of their clients.

It was a a pleasure working and designing a Change Management Workshop to improve client understanding of managing discrepancies and impediments. These gaps create issues in efficiency, therefor, the clients need the tools and techniques to assuage the transition to achieve optimal performance.
Pros
experience, opportunity
Unique experience with visual merchandising
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire WisconsinDecember 12, 2012
I improved my skills with visual merchandising and how to make appealing displays for the customers. My boss is great at communicating however she only comes around about every two weeks. The hardest part of the job has been learning the in's and out's of ordering new merchandise partly because the directions are always through email rather than face to face communication. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with jewelry!
Customer service via phone
Telephone operator (Current Employee) –  Yerevan ArmeniaJanuary 25, 2013
We start working answering phones and provide our cellphone, phone and internet subscribers and clinets with information or help them. We learn communicating, doing cross-up-sales. Our supervisors give us instructions how to work and how make our job beneficial both for us and for the Company. The hardest part of the job is that we have a lot of scrupulous clients the interaction with whom is very difficult. The most enjoyable part of the job is night during of which we have a lot of funny calls.
Pros
timetable
Cons
quick breaks
fun and productive
Merchandise Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 24, 2015
independent
flexible
good pay
focuses on team work focus on new ideas for the company how can we grow/ progress in our sales
Former Bee Line Co employee
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Bettendorf, IAApril 23, 2014
Bee line Co is a small company with less than 100 employees in total. On a typical day we punch in go get our job order packets and get to work setting up our machine, then running the first part,checking the first piece to be sure everything came in at tolerance then running the job out then on to the next. The parent company tends to change bosses about every 2-3 years so management changes often. Co-workers are friendly and try to help each other out if someone hits snag they can't work out. The hardest part of the job was lifting 100 pound parts without a hoist. I guess the most enjoyable part for me was that I was doing a job I truly enjoyed and I was able to make a few life long friends.
Pros
lunch provided occasionally, good supervisor
Cons
health cost increased every year and benefits decreased
great flexible hours
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  London, ENGJanuary 7, 2015
everything was professional and great I would have stayed longer except I had other commitments as a student and the role required to travel to a number of stores on a weekly basis which I could not commit to.
Pros
mileage reimbusement
Cons
had to travel to numerous stores
first convience store job
ast. manager/trainer (Former Employee) –  prattville alOctober 8, 2012
this was my first job in a convience store it is a stressfull enviroment and has high turn over rates. that cauesesyou to have to cover for other people for periods of unknown time untill new people are hired and trained. but i ended up staying on and being a training asst. mgr due to the fact i did not want to be saleried.
Pros
insurance, job security
Cons
no home life
Great Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJMay 28, 2015
Great job and people to work with, you are able to build close relationships with co-workers due to the small crew. The people are welcoming and nice.
Lame technology
Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  Saint Johns, FLJuly 29, 2013
if you're up to date on technology you'll despise beeline

they have a custom .net framework "stinger" written by the former CIO who left the company

it's a nightmare to find simple controls, for example ... load up the UI and each image is a GUID to the database where the image file is located ... not exactly sound UI design

otherwise a swell place to lose your mind
loved the interaction with customers
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Troy, ALDecember 10, 2014
Beeline was the type of job I loved because it was interacting with the public. you never have a dull moment there the employees worked together so we got along well.
Pros
no one stand over you all day
Cons
there was no dislikes about job