beeline Employee Reviews

Old Navy
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, IL2 February 2018
I worked for Beeline at an Old Navy store and enjoyed the atmosphere. Working with the Old Navy store management helped incorporate the Beeline product advance to display on mannequins.
Pros
Schedule your own hours
Cons
less than 10 hours a week
hard work place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Troy, AL 3608126 November 2017
A day here was hard. you never know what you are walking into.. Too many people in charge. You never get the whole story. Trying to do you work and be honest might get you into trouble.
дружный коллектив, хорошая атмосфера.
Специалист ОПиО (Current Employee) –  Киргизия31 October 2017
Отличная компания хорошими идеями быстрый карьерный рост.
Pros
соц пакеты
close to home
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MO23 October 2017
open and/or close the store. I did price changes and inventory. I helped customers. The regular customers mostly were amazing. always something to do there. The hardest part was getting the store closed and cleaned and paperwork done by 15 minutes after close.
Pros
kept busy
Cons
standing on your feet all day
sales assistant
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cergy (95)22 September 2017
ce travail m'a permis d’être sur tout les fronts sans en négliger aucun (conseil client /caisse/animation de surface/merchandising/traiter les colis ....). Cela entraîne un perfectionnement, un dynamisme et une organisation toujours plus poussée jours après jours
Non productive and rude owner
Renovator (Former Employee) –  Moses Lake, WA20 September 2017
The work was very slow paced and we would have to wait for the supervisor to bring back the parts we needed 10-15 times a day leaving us with nothing to do for long periods of time. They said we were starting off at $12.00hr and we were only being payed $11hr. We would often get hrs taken off our checks, and no overtime pay when working 10+ hrs a pay period.
Cons
No benefits and rude boss
Great place
Mobile Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA18 August 2017
Nice place to work and no set schedule so you can work it around anything. A growing company so if you prove yourself then full time isn't that hard to obtain
This Company was not a good place to work.
ASSEMBLER (Former Employee) –  Bettendorf, IA11 August 2017
The typical day was having to listen to certain people drama, while I tried to get my day started. I also had to find out what need to be done for that day, for which it change day to day even thought i was told something different the day before. They always had me running in circles. Had a lot of heavy lifting to with out help, because very time I asked, I was just ignored. I was expected to do the job of four people.The most enjoyable part was when I received my paycheck. The place is very hot, and dirty. I tried to clean my work space every day ,but it did not mattered because I was the only one who cleaned after them self. Unethical things where also going on between bosses and employees.
Pros
pay check
Cons
hot and dirty place, bad attitudes.
bonne entreprise
Mobile Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Normandie10 August 2017
Poste de merchandiser compatible avec vie familiale.
temp job
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CA3 August 2017
Come to work check the van out on a daily basis. The fluids, tires, windows, lights, etc. load up the truck with the material that is being delivered,
welcoming environemt
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Oxford, Oxfordshire18 July 2017
Beeline bicycle's was a welcoming environment to work in. however, the professionalism and quality control lacked when assembling bikes. regardless of this matter, all staff members were really nice but a few small improvements could be made within their direct advertisement and selling to customers.
Pros
no pressure
Cons
boring environment, un professional
Financial Settlement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL21 June 2017
Beeline offers a great work environment with a supportive and fun culture. The company as a whole is diverse and integral. There is always something to learn and tools to improve your work and company knowledge are always available.
Benefits
Great Workplace
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL9 May 2017
Great place to work. The people are awesome and the environment was team oriented.

I nothing bad to say except that I was saddened to be a part of the cost reduction. The management was pleasant and informative through the entire process prior to my release which is a first.

The company really does care about their employees.
Great work ethics
Marketing analyst (Former Employee) –  Saint-Petersburg, RU23 April 2017
Work culture is great, innovative and creative thinking is welcome. Due to the size of the company sometimes decisions are proceeded slowly. Mostly great colleagues.
Travail très agréable et libre
Mobile Merchandiseur (Current Employee) –  Lille (59)10 April 2017
Très bonne entreprise, nous sommes assez libre et on peut aménager nos heures dans la journée. Dommage qu'il n'y ait pas de temps plein
Pros
aménagement de notre journée, remboursement des frais
Cons
pas de 35h
Ambiente de trabajo ameno
Dependienta de comercio (Former Employee) –  Pamplona, Navarra6 April 2017
La verdad es que me sentí muy contenta trabajando en la pequeña tienda de IAm. Me gusta mucho el trato encargada-trabajadoras. Mucho compañerismo y sobre todo muy buena manera para decir tanto lo bueno como lo malo.
Mucho interés por enseñarme todo lo respectivo al almacén y al trato personalizado con el cliente.
La verdad es en mi opinión deberían de mostrar mas interés en la vigilancia de las cámaras, ya que si que es cierto que robaban pese a que las dos personas que estában en su puesto de trabajo vigilasen todo el tiempo el control de entrada y salida de la gente.
Trabajaba algo menos de media jornada lo cual no me permitió llegar a conocer todo al detalle.
Pros
Muy buen trato a los trabajadores
Cons
Trabajaba pocas horas
My Job Responsibilities
Senior Finance Delivery Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL14 March 2017
I enjoy making a difference in my day to day by implementing our software to make processes more streamlined for our customers. My job is interesting as I typically learn new things every day and find new ways to integrate our software with our customer's current business practices.
A wonderful place to work
Internship (Former Employee) –  Yerevan17 January 2017
It is a good experience for students to be accepted as an intern. You can work and go to university every day. This is a way to get practical knowledge about your profession.
poste très polyvalent
Responsable de magasin (Former Employee) –  Dijon (21)23 November 2016
En tant que responsable de magasin, il faut être très organisé, entre préparer la découpe horaire, gérer les plannings, la mise en place des produits en surface de vente, faire du service client.

Le mot clé selon moi c'est" Multi-tâches ", il faut pouvoir donner le tempo de la journée.
Pros
vrai service client possible
Cons
vols
Not the best neighborhood
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Enterprise, AL2 November 2016
This was a scary place to work due to the neighborhood. Bosses changed hands quite often and would fire current employees! We were always paid cash so that we could not file taxes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at beeline. Our community is ready to answer.