A beef slaughter plant in the Niagara region is looking for a:
As the senior management member on-site, the plant Supervisor will:
- Provide leadership to a team floor personnel
- Manage the day-to-day production rates of the plant
- Be hands on and willing to pitch in when needed
- Track attendance and payroll
- Be action oriented with attention to detail and follow through
- Will recruit and facilitate the training process for new staff and existing employees.
What you will bring:
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in a food manufacturing facility (preference given to candidates who have slaughter house experience)
- Experience working with the CFIA and associated protocols
- Experience being able to motivate a team and cultivate high efficiency performance.
- Be computer literate in MS Office.
Interested candidates are invited to apply via e-mail