Bee Clean

Bee Clean Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good interpersonal relationship
Cleaner (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABMarch 7, 2015
Pros: keeping the place clean
friendly team members. Working in this company has been beneficial to me because it has made me know the different cleaning agents that is safe for everyone to use without causing any harm.
I consider myself a person who can enjoy in almost every environment, proactive, creative and very friendly.
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: sport facilities
Cons: be disrespected
In a typical day at work, I enjoy working hard almost all the time. But in the same journey I can do any kind of activities with my co-workers within free time or the company activity program.
bad management
Janitor (Former Employee), Keyano CollegFebruary 13, 2015
Cons: long hours... wont pay you for extra hours but expects you to stay
The Manager sucks he doesnt know how to do his job and the supervisors think that they are managers. Worst place to work. You would get yelled at till you cried ....Management lacks respect for other people.
Productive and challenging environment with excellent team
Skilled laborer (Current Employee), Fort mcmurrayJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: working with excellent team
Cons: challenging
Productive and challenging environment. I always enjoy working with my team, they value their workers because they started me @ $15 after 3 months it was increased to $25 because of my hard work.
Productive with no supervision
Custodian (Former Employee), Smithers, BCDecember 30, 2014
Pros: my hours were flexible
Cons: the lack of raises given
While working for Bee Clean I was definitely made to feel important to the company. I was told on many occasions how appreciated my work was as not only did I do the nightly jobs mandatory of me but I also went above and beyond, making my managers jobs easier as he did not need to hover over me to make sure I was being productive. He sometimes wouldn't even have to come in at all due to his confidence in my ability to work hard and efficiently. I actually enjoyed being able to come in complete my work and be able to go home knowing I did everything properly without any pressure being put on me by my manager or whoever else.
Fast paced and fun
Contractor (Current Employee), Fort McMurray, ABDecember 18, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours, traveling far away
Working for this company has been a great experience. I have learned a new trade and met so many amazing people, I had lots of fun and enjoyed every day.
out of town shift equals fun
Janitor (Former Employee), North Bay, ONDecember 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches free hotels
Cons: favortism
good shifts easy tasks generally. the employees are fun people to be around. hardest part is dealing with managment that favors certain employees managment was unfair to staff. the most enjoyable part was being able to work long hours
Great Job
Janitor (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: job is quick to learn and do
Cons: becomes repetitive
I have worked for Bee Clean for 9 years and it has always been a great company. I worked at different locations throughout the city but the job mainly consisted of the same daily tasks. Taking out garbage, wiping desktops/tables/windows, sweep/mop/vaccuuming and other similar chores. The management provides uniforms and all equipment necessary to complete the job. Safety is a high concern of theirs as well. It can become monotonous after a while but I just listened to music as a normal level on my phone with no problems. You usually work alone but sometimes I had the assistance of another worker. I didnt mind either way as time seemed to pass by quickly.
loved my job
Janitor (Former Employee), mt milligan bcAugust 21, 2014
all in all i loved working for bee clean!!!
The management was very helpful while i was there and only left because i was moving out of province
Very Busy Work enviroment.
Janitor (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 21, 2014
Pros: alot of work
Cons: no time off.
faced paced worked enviroment keeps you busy. People were very polite and shift management was very organized. Also I enjoyed having numerous tasks on a daily basis
nice job
Custodian (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMay 31, 2014
Pros: vacation, day off on holiday
I have learn , how to clean everything in house , the management was perfect, co-worker are friendly, the hardest part of job is , when the supervisor had a favor within the workers. the most enjoyable part of job is working together.
Not Bad
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 29, 2014
Pros: good work pace
Cons: boredom
A typical day at work consisted of organizing inventory, setting up customer orders for the delivery truck, and taking in shipments. I also had to keep a junior employee busy. The hardest part of the job was waiting for shipments to come in because once you've done everything else that you can do, it just becomes a waiting game.
Productive place to work
Cleaning Supervisor (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJanuary 15, 2014
It was good experience to work with great people, learned a lot, and had a great experience.
productive fun environment
Cleaner (Casual) (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABDecember 24, 2013
Pros: great people to work with and also being able to work independently
Cons: standing for long hours at a time
i would go to work at 6pm and finish at 6am the next day.
i worked with encouraging co-workers
the hardest part of the job would be walking and standing for long periods of time
A fun learning experience.
Cleaner (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONNovember 6, 2013
Pros: free coffee, longer breaks, fun lunch hours, group activities and ideas
Cons: not a lot of pay, a lot of work, very long hours, schedule is hard to be flexible around.
A typical day at work is pretty busy depending on if your cleaning a bank of a government building, theres is always something to do.
The management is wonderful, they try their best to give you tasks that you are confident you can do a better job at.
The co-workers are always warm and friendly, i loved that i was able to get to know them and call many of them my friends.
The hardest part of the job is that there is almost always someone who will dirty something after its been cleaned but it is part of the job.
The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely getting to meet new people, making new friends and being able to take pride in your work at the end of the day.
caring environment
Cleaner (Former Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONNovember 4, 2013
i drive to different locations. I clean the buildings and the people that i clean for are very nice. I learned to be patient in waiting for a room to be available to clean or politely ask if I could clean the room. The management were nice and very understanding and expected the best from you. The hardest part of the job was driving in bad weather conditions. The most enjoyable part of the job is the job itself. I love cleaning.
easy cleaning night job
Supervisor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 7, 2013
Pros: celebrations
Cons: none.
• Accountable for employee tardiness
• Verify all employees wore appropriate attire and were equipped with all necessary cleaning equipment and supplies
• Managed time sheets and payroll
• Ordered stock/supplies
• Report and receive updates regarding future shifts and maintain logs
• Responsible for opening and closing the office along with key holder tasks
productive and enjoyable place to work
custodian (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: hours
Cons: managment is not fair in hiring
Did not like the idea of having husband & wife team as my supervisors never heard of such things in a work place RIDICULOUS
this line of work is preferable
commercial cleaner (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBSeptember 1, 2013
I have 3 years with commercial cleaning, willing to answer any questions
Productive and workplace
cleaner (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 15, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
I loved working there.I loved working there..I loved my boss. There were difficult days,Usually, but there was nothing wrong with the work. I enjoyed working there. I am little bit speak english , but there i learned speak.