Bee-Clean Employee Reviews

Great fast paced place to work!
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB5 November 2015
Learned proper work ethic, learned quick and moved fast! It was always high paced and energetic and a fun atmosphere. Learned to work on my own efficiently.
fun
Day Porter (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 August 2015
have to work with different people and try to get along with them. It is fun in a way that you can work with them but sometimes or most of the times is that you can't understand what the others are saying because they are using they language but not english that they should use during work to communicate with other co-workers.
it was a place where safety comes first
janitor (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB7 April 2015
it was fun to work with the work Bee Clean but it was a short term that i have worked with the company. then i get laid off. but it was good,we worked in a team and kept each other safe (brother and sister's keeper)
Pros
we brought i own lunch it wasn't a camp job
Cons
12hours per day
Productive place too work.
Janitorial/Cleaner/Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB, Canada.12 December 2013
Typical day at work was pretty simple. Cleaning isn't very exciting.
Garbage's every hour, maintain busy areas and such.
I learned a lot, from the job itself yes, but more from the people I worked with were great people and some of them remain friends.

Hardest part is making everyone happy, in the cleaning department like most jobs, there's always someone to complain about your work.

I enjoyed the people I worked with, but most of all since working in a mall, I seen my friends and other people I knew quiet often.

It was nice.
its a nice place to work
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 August 2013
I do like my job because I work there for more than 4yrs. I do like my bonding with my co-workers too but I voluntary resign due to the treatment of their employee.
This company molds me
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 January 2013
Working on this company is very much enjoyable and i've learn that through determination and hardwork you can easily learn everything about cleaning/work.Hardest part never come in mind coz the most important is I have this job,and it help me so much.
Pros
free snack
worst place ever!!
Commercial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON8 August 2012
not a nice place to work the people are very rude and racist...
I learned from this job that you can't count on anyone but your self and everybody there never shows up on time....even the manager superviser don't show up on time and they always find reasons to make mistakes on your paychecks....

The most enjoyable part of the job is when it's time to go home....
The hardest part of the job is putting up with people who don't know what they are doing and they can't even speak english to help people..

this place is full of baloney!!!
Pros
end od the day
Cons
manager superviser/immigrants who don't speak english
I enjoyed working for Bee-Clean
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  London, ON3 August 2012
Bee-clean is a friendly company to work for and their hours are flexible. I enjoyed my job very much.
Pros
make your own hours
Cons
payed only once a month.
Buen ambiente y buen sueldo
Trabajo en el extranjero (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 April 2013
En esta empresa el trabajo era muy bien remunerado ya que estuvimos con mi familia, renovamos todo lo que pudimos las visas hasta que no se pudo mas, pero la empresa era buena.
Pros
alberta help
Cons
el clima en invierno