Bee-Clean Building Maintenance Employee Reviews

Something to do while you're looking for something better
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 January 2018
For me I would say that training wasn't really a part of their "corporate program", mind you I knew what I was doing so that could have made them think that I didn't need training.
Pros
There's always a bit of work here and there
Cons
Work is short and the pay is not that great
Company that lacks morals
Beeclean employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 December 2017
Bee clean, sadly is not a company for people that wish to create a living. The payroll department makes too much mistakes with employee pay. The management is scatter, and the work team is very little. The staff are told to not use there personal days, because lack of coverage staff. When you ask to go on vacation, you the employee must provide your own coverage. It's a sad place to work. You can use your torn uniform as much as you want the company won't provide a new one. You will be using water with dishwashing soap because supplies are not enough each month. Also if you expect a raise forget it. As well you can forget about that Christmas party. But you can always pay $50 to go to the employee appreciation party that's always on a weekday and pay for your own drinks and food on top of that $50 dollars you just spent to go.
Pros
If you can find a pro
Cons
Too many to list
Environnement Fonctionnel et agréable
Préposé lave-vaisselle (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC8 December 2017
L'équipe est dynamique et il est agréable de travailler tous ensemble, de plus les patron son très humain et à l'écoute de leurs employé.
Pros
Assurance diverse
Great company to work for!
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON27 November 2017
Opportunities to work at multiple locations.
Always something to do, even when finished main duties.
Friendly, helpful, encouraging company & management staff.
I enjoyed my job
Cleaner/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MB19 November 2017
I liked my job, work in the company was very good for my.
I enjoyed my work to the fullest, it was coupled to my time, I gained more experience. I can not continue working because there is a pregnancy and my pregnancy was high risk. For that reason leave the job. Now we are newcomers to Toronto and I am looking for an opportunity to start over. And be able to have time with my children.
Don't expect to advance
site manager (Former Employee) –  Canada8 November 2017
Management is hit and miss. I worked for the company 2 different times. If they do not get the contract they won't help you at all. If they lose contract, they wont help you get a position elsewhere bin the company. There is little support ( or oversight) for site managers. I advanced to site manager overseeing several other employees, though I recommended raises etc. I got little support, same with employees needing to be let go (you deal with them) . Did not even get close to paying industry average pay for the responsibilities I had. benefits suck!
Bee clean
Cleaning Lady (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB7 November 2017
A typical day at work for me was cleaning the dorms and vacuuming, making the beds, sweeping. what i learned from about the company is that how to keep things a lot more and get along with my co workers. the hardest part of my job was to keep up with the other people at times. The most enjoyable part of my job was that i got to learn a lot on how to make beds properly.
Pros
the lunch hour was good for how long it was.
Cons
the hours were long but i liked it.
Team work play
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 November 2017
The routine at bee clean consist:
- in the morning to sign in, that is the proof of your presence at work and sign out when you are done.
- Verified all your need to complete your task and go for your duty
- we have worked in team with the supervision of the team leader.
Pros
1 hours
Cons
8 hours
Janitorial subcontractor (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC24 October 2017
Great team to work with .
I learned a lot while working with this company .
Everyone is friendly and always happy to help .
The company always try to get the best of its employees and subcontractors by giving a hand .
Pros
So times free lunches
Cons
Flexible hours
Horrible
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 October 2017
This company has no sence of management the manager looks to hire people and provide them with full time work only to fire them with in a month of working . This happens alot ! There is alot of favouritism within the company for their own kind!!! The workers there take advantage of the new workers and work them like dog! I would not recommend this company to anyone .

Want to know more about Bee-Clean Building Maintenance?

Ask a question
okay
Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 October 2017
i only worked at bee clean over the summer because my mom got me a summer job and the hours were very long and cleaning the upper deck of a football stadium outside in mid july was not very fun. it was always very hot and sweaty and they only gave you little amounts of breaks and you couldnt really get water you had to bring your own and it was not very pleasant
Pros
money
Cons
long hot hours
office cleaning
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 October 2017
I did light duties cleaning and it wasn't so hard also the team was good. I really loved to worked with them but unfortunately it was a night time job.
Dont work for Bee Clean
sub contractor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 October 2017
Worked for Bee Clean for over 10 years and was let go without any notice or complaint. treated very poorly by staff, had one supervisor hang up on me, treated me like I was nothing even though I gave them service for so long plus was threatened on the day I was fired without no notice to allow me to find another job!!!! DONT work here!!!!
Pros
night work and no interruption
Cons
terrible management, dont care for their employees
fun workplace
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 September 2017
At beeclean, it is always a new day. every day brings a new adventure. the staff are friendly. the hours could be better, but all in all the job itself is great
I think bee clean was an ok place to work
Suoervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 September 2017
When i started working for them i really enjoyed it tne boss was good. But than it seemed like they just stopped caring and just wanted to make them selfs look good. The staff were awesome to work with also the management in the mall were all reallu good to us all
Pros
Had staff functions, birthday celebtations
Cons
Not having the right help, being under staffed
A job with no stress
Maintenance cleaner (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK17 September 2017
You go to work, clean stuffs. The bad part is cleaning toilets. Some days it's not bad. Other days it's gross. After awhile if you are human, you will quit this job.
Pros
No stress
Cons
Cleaning toilets
productive place to work.
cleaner (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MB10 September 2017
Learned a lot about different people. I gained experience. really good management. The hardest thing about the job was the hours because it had to be done overnight.
Pros
nice people to work with
Cons
hour
Upper manager not quilfied for job
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC9 September 2017
I found lot of issues like staff doing poor job, leaving early not being trained when reported to manager she instead of being thankful start creating false reports on me.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
great people
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, AB8 September 2017
I loved working out at chemicals .I met a lot of great people. The hours were perfect. Only left because of a company take over. Supervisor was great. Would recommend this company to anyone
Pros
great boss
Cons
company take over
hard work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 September 2017
Working with Bee-clean is hard work, you have to wide awake and alert so you don't miss a spot because the supervisors have great vision and can see the missed spots