Bed Bath and Beyond

Bed Bath and Beyond Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Cashier/ Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Elk grove CA 95758May 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches at times
Cons: short breaks
I learned a lot about different things at BedBath&Beyond I had a great time working there. I enjoyed helping and assisting guests at all times even the difficult ones.I loved working with my co-workers because they were always in a good mood.I wanna say the hardest part of working there was getting on ladders and down stocking. The most enjoyable part – more... of working there was the people I got to meet and know. I enjoyed making sure my guest got the best customer service and got what ever they came in for. – less
Very Disorganized
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Strongsville, OHMay 15, 2014
Pros: meeting and working with some great people
Cons: 20% discount which is the same as the customer and 1/2 hr lunches on the weekend
A typical day is getting to work and finding out what you will be doing for the day.It can be anything from cashier to working the sales floo or both..Bed Bath and Beyond educates there employees on the different products they sell which is a great learning experience.Management is ok at times it doesn't seem as if they are on the same page. Co Workers – more... are great.Hardest part of the job is the lack of employees . The Company doesn't like lines at the registers yet when you call for back up everyone including management seem to be busy and ignore the pages.The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers make selections. – less
na
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Vacaville, CAMay 15, 2014
Work everyday varies from day to day. I am scheduled to start at different times of the day so my job requirements change.
Environment was enjoyable
Customer Service (Current Employee), Holyoke, MAMay 14, 2014
Working was enjoyable, co-workers were friendly and nice to be around as well as most of the management team.
School is in session
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hawthorne, CAMay 13, 2014
I really liked this job, if you worked on the sales floor they would not allow you to sell an item unless you've had the proper class on the item and how it works. I learned a lot .
Great Company
Crew Member (Current Employee), Murfreesboro, TNMay 13, 2014
Pros: co workers, managers
Cons: no advancement in the company
Providing customer service when guests need help. I learned how to work as a team player. Management was one of the best things about the job. Managers are understanding and help you be the best associate you can be. Co workers are like a family with eachother. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people that I work with.
Retail and the customer is always right.
Customer Service Lead (Former Employee), coon rapids, mnMay 13, 2014
Long hours but the job itself is fun and mindless. You are always running around. Be prepared to climb 12 foot ladders and be on your feet your entire shift.
Great starter company
Customer Service/Loss Prevention Manager (Current Employee), Jackson, MSMay 12, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: work life balance out of waco severely
Great starter company. Though not many chances to advance, upper management has a strong disconnect with the work life balance.
Fun people and enjoyable work.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Pocatello, IDMay 9, 2014
Pros: good management. friendly atmosphere.
Cons: business can be slow. not a lot of hours during off seasons.
My co-workers were fun to work with and very friendly. My managers worked well with my schedule and trained me well. I enjoyed registering couples for their gift registry and helping them pick out products. The hardest part about working at Bed Bath and Beyond was finding things that were in the banners above the shoppable product and even that wasn't – more... very hard. – less
Awesome place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Culver City, CAMay 9, 2014
Pros: great employee discounts
Cons: none at this time
Warm and friendly family enviroment. Customers are nice and helpful about what products work and do not. Easy and flexible returns on all products.
cashier
Sales Lead (Former Employee), new york,NYMay 8, 2014
Pros: flexiable with school
Giving great customer service. Training new employees and running a busy environment
Great job
Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 8, 2014
Stock, and organize shelves for the convenience of the customer. Cash out customers with a smile, help customers find a product and answer questions about products. Explain coupon policy and provide them with an excellent shopping experience.
ok job
Cashier (Former Employee), Totowa, NJMay 7, 2014
Pros: decent job
Cons: mangers can be rude
greeting customers, stocking items, and customer service.
Bed Bath & Beyond
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), fresno, caMay 6, 2014
Bed Bath & Beyond is a good company to work for especially if you are a student. Typical day would include customer service, cleaning, and normal duties of a cashier. I learned that it was really easy to make customers happy if you simply were more empathetic to customers. Management was great and they were always there to help if you needed them. Coworkers – more... were even more awesome. The hardest part of the job was pushing carts outside in 110 degrees Fahrenheit. Fresno weather is scorching hot. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers. you never know who you will meet and i found that very satisfying. – less
Cashier (Former Employee), Enfield, CTMay 6, 2014
When i worked here I felt like I wasn't trained enough for a lot of the problem i ran into along the way. The managers would be too busy to come up to the register because they were assisting brides and I would end up having to figure things out on my own. But this would be a good place to work if you have a lot of experience in retail.
Pretty good place to work
Shipping and Receiving clerk (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CaMay 3, 2014
The company as a whole is okay. Pay and benefits are decent. Each individual store is a different atmosphere, so your day to day job and experiences will depend on management
My Favorite Job
Customer service/Bridal (Former Employee), Glenmont, NYMay 1, 2014
Pros: timely breaks, discounts on products, growth in the company
Cons: pay could be better
Oh, how I wish I could work here again. There is nothing like this place. I've always enjoyed putting stuff together, or having sales projects of my own. Then helping out customers with your trained expertise on products, and assisting Bridal.
Productive and Organized
Retail/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 28, 2014
Pros: 20% off entire purphase and employee discount
Cons: part only
I've learned how to deal with customer service on a bigger scale which requires patients. My co-workers have always been nice caring. Only thing that was hard is dealing with people or co-workers who were stealing. Management training skills was on point.
productive n quiet
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Watchung, NJApril 28, 2014
Pros: 2 breaks
nice environment to work its quiet, workers are friendly and always working on something, the customers are easy to help with, they petty much know what they looking for at the store.
Excellent retail work environment
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Ocala, FLApril 24, 2014
BBB was a great company to work for. Job sevurity, great benefits and compensation.

About Bed Bath and Beyond

Bed Bath & Beyond (BBB) has everything you need to play "house" for real. It's the nation's #1 superstore domestics retailer with about – Read more

Bed Bath and Beyond Photos