Bed Bath & Beyond Employee Reviews

fun place to work at
Sales Associate & Cashier (Current Employee) –  Grande Prairie, ABMay 8, 2014
i like my work team they are fun to be around and when its time to tackle work and get moving everyone knows where their place is ....
Pros
great team
Cons
hard to get you ideas passed accross the higher management
Was not the best place for me
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AlbertaJanuary 6, 2014
it was slower than what I am used to. I was a cashier so was processing transactions on a daily basis with little error. The management was not that great, but the co-workers that I worked with were nice
great place!
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONJanuary 7, 2014
They say work is a place for work but at BBB, it was like working with friends. The atmosphere is very positive. The only downfall is in the slow season, like any retail business, that hours get cut.
Fun place to work, great people to work with
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  GTAOctober 12, 2012
Very enjoyable retail environment to be a part of. Great opportunity to be a merchant in a retail environment and know everything about ordering and emrchandising.
Fun Place, like a second family
Customer service, Cashier and Bridal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BCJune 23, 2014
I enjoy working with everyone there, we all help eachother out if needed. management is great and its a very up beat work zone
Love the Products and people work with
Sales Associate Bridal Consoltant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONMarch 10, 2014
Help Decorate customers home. Windows Specialist Love my co workers.not enough hours
Pros
customers
Cons
not enough hours
Analytical and amazing, always busy.
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJune 28, 2012
Great place to work with a great emphasis on individual improvement and growth.
Pros
learning constantly, busy always
Cons
can be heavy on the hours
Fun
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  surrey b.cNovember 26, 2014
I learned how to timemanage. work through large amounts of incoming product & customers.
Pros
good team
Cons
no room to grow or get raises
Nice work place
Business Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABAugust 27, 2014
Its nice company to work with.
A day is busy at work.
I learned lots of leadership qualities.
management is good.
Awesome first job that taught me a lot
Sales Associate at Bed (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, OntarioApril 20, 2015
Bed Bath and Beyond was a great company that offered me my first retail job placement. I was trained very well throughout my employment at this store. All of my managers were very friendly and helpful. Whenever I had a question they were there to help. It is unfortunate I had to leave this position due to personal reasons but Bed Bath and Beyond offered me a great experience and taught me a lot.
I was responsible for customer service while I was on the sale floor. I was a "Soft Side Associate" meaning I was working with bedding, towels, and bathroom items. I was responsible for stocking, cleaning, helping customers, finding/locating merchandise, and calling other stores to check their inventories. My favourite part of this job was being able to interact with people. I was happy I was able to help them and connect with them on a personal level - I was overjoyed when I found out a few customers wrote positive comments about me and left them at the cash register for me to read later. The hardest part of the job was originally remembering all of the merchandise and where it all was located, but with the help of the other staff members and the awesome management this became easier for me each and every day.
Pros
Friendly co-workers, good management, reasonable hours