Bed Bath & Beyond Employee Review

View all Bed Bath & Beyond reviews

Productive and fun work environment
❸ Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CA23 August 2013
A typical day at Bed Bath & Beyond consisted of managing time given in order to complete projects for the store (i.e. Stocking inventory, creating displays, etc..). Amongst completing projects on the sales floor, you must always be polite, courteous and helpful to all customers that enter the store (i.e. Greeting customers, helping customers find a product, giving knowledge of the product to the customers, etc..). I've learned many things at Bed Bath & Beyond. Such as, approaching and talking to strangers in a professional friendly manner (all personality types). I learned how to be much more quick and efficient with the time I was given. The management is very practical and realistic. All managers are willing to help with anything, if needed. Managers understand what asking too much is and long as you used your time productively they always made sure to put a smile on your face and keep it there. I got along with all my co-workers. All co-workers were easy, fun and outgoing. I did not have any hard time working at Bed Bath & Beyond. Most everything was self-explanitory and could be accomplished with ease depending on how one goes about completing the task. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people with different backgrounds; being able to take a personality trait displayed to you and applying it when talking to another customer.

Other Bed Bath & Beyond Employee Reviews

The Best First Job
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Balzac, AB5 November 2017
I absolutely adored working at BBB. I was surrounded by friendly, intelligent, outgoing managers who really wanted to see you be successful. The company really offers great comprehensive training for the product that is sold. I also loved that there were several managers all responsible for different areas of the store.
Pros
Competitive Wages, Super friendly employees, great training
Nepotism reigns
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  London, ON1 November 2017
Unless you are friend or family forget it! Nothing is very clear. So much gossip. I have not been at this location very long. The manager seems to have favorites
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Management :(

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bed Bath & Beyond. Our community is ready to answer.