Bed Bath & Beyond Employee Review

View all Bed Bath & Beyond reviews

Productive and fun work environment
❸ Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CA23 August 2013
A typical day at Bed Bath & Beyond consisted of managing time given in order to complete projects for the store (i.e. Stocking inventory, creating displays, etc..). Amongst completing projects on the sales floor, you must always be polite, courteous and helpful to all customers that enter the store (i.e. Greeting customers, helping customers find a product, giving knowledge of the product to the customers, etc..). I've learned many things at Bed Bath & Beyond. Such as, approaching and talking to strangers in a professional friendly manner (all personality types). I learned how to be much more quick and efficient with the time I was given. The management is very practical and realistic. All managers are willing to help with anything, if needed. Managers understand what asking too much is and long as you used your time productively they always made sure to put a smile on your face and keep it there. I got along with all my co-workers. All co-workers were easy, fun and outgoing. I did not have any hard time working at Bed Bath & Beyond. Most everything was self-explanitory and could be accomplished with ease depending on how one goes about completing the task. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people with different backgrounds; being able to take a personality trait displayed to you and applying it when talking to another customer.

Other Bed Bath & Beyond Employee Reviews

I don't like working in retail, but I don't mind this place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC13 January 2018
Nothing more to say than title, sorry folks. Hope you have a wonderful day and I wish you the best of luck finding whatever you're looking for, whether it be long term or temporary, fulfilling or necessary.
Fun place to work as a start up for students to learn
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Kamloops, BC4 January 2018
As a cashier, good way to learn customer behavior and culture. Learn patience and tolerant levels of different customers. Hardest part is to cope with school and work balance.
Enjoyable part is fun environment and different people to work with.
Pros
Employee Discounts
Cons
No growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bed Bath & Beyond. Our community is ready to answer.