Bed Bath & Beyond Employee Review

View all Bed Bath & Beyond reviews

Great culture and values
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC26 September 2013
The culture of the store is fantastic. The main concern is for customer satisfaction, and I highly appreciate that. The management and co-workers all strive to achieve this, and will go out of their way to make things happen. The most enjoyable part of the job was when a customer is surprised about how much effort we would put in to ensure their satisfaction.
Pros
The company was willing to go the extra step to ensure customer satisfaction

Other Bed Bath & Beyond Employee Reviews

The Best First Job
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Balzac, AB5 November 2017
I absolutely adored working at BBB. I was surrounded by friendly, intelligent, outgoing managers who really wanted to see you be successful. The company really offers great comprehensive training for the product that is sold. I also loved that there were several managers all responsible for different areas of the store.
Pros
Competitive Wages, Super friendly employees, great training
Nepotism reigns
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  London, ON1 November 2017
Unless you are friend or family forget it! Nothing is very clear. So much gossip. I have not been at this location very long. The manager seems to have favorites
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Management :(

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bed Bath & Beyond. Our community is ready to answer.