Bed Bath & Beyond Employee Review

View all Bed Bath & Beyond reviews

Great place to work amazing return policy. Always the customer comes first.
Front End Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON1 August 2013
I work with a great bunch of people. The days and evenings go fast. Always busy with multitude of tasks to do. Front end always very busy directing people to products and or the proper staff member to assist their needs. Very busy with phones and customer inquiries. Directing all phones calls to the appropriate staff. Always maintaining fast and efficient service to the customer and maintaining short lines by always calling for back up. Company policy one plus one in lines so they are always kept to a very minimum.
The absolute best about this company is they recognize your abilities and promote as much as possible. I have been fortunate to be able to go to numerous store openings and am always a front runner for the next opening.
Pros
Pot lucks, employee incentives
Cons
Some days so busy never enough staff. Poor vision coverage

Other Bed Bath & Beyond Employee Reviews

The Best First Job
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Balzac, AB5 November 2017
I absolutely adored working at BBB. I was surrounded by friendly, intelligent, outgoing managers who really wanted to see you be successful. The company really offers great comprehensive training for the product that is sold. I also loved that there were several managers all responsible for different areas of the store.
Pros
Competitive Wages, Super friendly employees, great training
Nepotism reigns
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  London, ON1 November 2017
Unless you are friend or family forget it! Nothing is very clear. So much gossip. I have not been at this location very long. The manager seems to have favorites
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Management :(

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bed Bath & Beyond. Our community is ready to answer.