Bed Bath & Beyond Employee Review

View all Bed Bath & Beyond reviews

Great place to work amazing return policy. Always the customer comes first.
Front End Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON1 August 2013
I work with a great bunch of people. The days and evenings go fast. Always busy with multitude of tasks to do. Front end always very busy directing people to products and or the proper staff member to assist their needs. Very busy with phones and customer inquiries. Directing all phones calls to the appropriate staff. Always maintaining fast and efficient service to the customer and maintaining short lines by always calling for back up. Company policy one plus one in lines so they are always kept to a very minimum.
The absolute best about this company is they recognize your abilities and promote as much as possible. I have been fortunate to be able to go to numerous store openings and am always a front runner for the next opening.
Pros
Pot lucks, employee incentives
Cons
Some days so busy never enough staff. Poor vision coverage

Other Bed Bath & Beyond Employee Reviews

I don't like working in retail, but I don't mind this place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC13 January 2018
Nothing more to say than title, sorry folks. Hope you have a wonderful day and I wish you the best of luck finding whatever you're looking for, whether it be long term or temporary, fulfilling or necessary.
Fun place to work as a start up for students to learn
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Kamloops, BC4 January 2018
As a cashier, good way to learn customer behavior and culture. Learn patience and tolerant levels of different customers. Hardest part is to cope with school and work balance.
Enjoyable part is fun environment and different people to work with.
Pros
Employee Discounts
Cons
No growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bed Bath & Beyond. Our community is ready to answer.