Beckman Coulter, Inc.

Beckman Coulter, Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Company, No Loyalty
Senior Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: compensation
Cons: no loyalty
Good company to work for with good benefits, however, there is no loyalty. Everyone is on pins and needles as you can be terminated at any time.
Reward individuals for their efforts
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: incentive program
Cons: required to sell contract
Faced challenging and complex situation to resolve customer issues. Met customer expectations and ensured the performance of the customer instrument.
Miami, FL
Analyst (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 29, 2015
Juggling fires and trying to achieve conflicting goals. Danaher has ruin a great company and management does not care about the employee. There are yearly christmas layoffs and cost cutting is the number one objective, no opportunity for grow.
I loved working for Beckman Coulter
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Kendall, FLJanuary 27, 2015
The inter-acting with internal and external customers on a daily basis I really enjoyed that, but unfortunately my department moved.
High Pressure workplace with focus on helping customers
ADVANCED DISPATCH COORDINATOR SOUTH (Current Employee), OAKLEY COURT KINGSMEAD BUSINESS PARK HIGH WYCOMBEJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: a very enjoyable place to work, busy and motivated, highly pressurised
Cons: frustration with parts availability
A typical days work involves firstly making sure all engineers have work to do and if no fault calls have come in, perhaps perform a PM or a compliance training course. Dealing with all calls coming in overnight and schedule accordingly. Check parts ordered and the delivery details.Schedule PM and review reports on CNS and Modifications.
Management are normally very helpful if we cannot resolve issues along with Tech specialist.
The hardest part of my job is to tell people that I cannot cover calls.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction with my engineers and my colleagues within the coordination group. We have been working together over a long period of time and understand each other very well
A professional workplace
Advanced Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 25, 2015
It was a great experience working at the Beckman-Coulter campus. This has been the best company I have worked for. A very professional atmosphere.
okay
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Fullerton, CAJanuary 19, 2015
okay place to work when I was there. But that was over 10years ago. Nothing special
Increasing man hour productivity
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee), Kashipur,IndiaJanuary 18, 2015
Got experience to work in industry.Learned techniques to provide cost saving for company.
Order Picker
Distribution Specialist (Current Employee), Hebron, KYJanuary 17, 2015
Pick orders the majority of the day. Fix inventory discrepencies in Oracle. It's very fast paced, which I enjoy. My co-workers are great and we work together as a team.
Great company, Great people and excellent work environment.
Material Handler/Assembler (Former Employee), Porterville, CAJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: family oriented environment, possitive, safe and excellent work place.
Check company emails for orders and assignments, Cycle count inventory, Perform all Inventory Control Procedures, Pull orders, Receive Products, Shipping and Handling Duties, Make any or all corrections in the system in result of cycle counts. Email updated spreadsheets and reports to management.
Laboratory Instrumentation
Post Sales Engineer, Technical Training (Former Employee), Brea, CADecember 30, 2014
3 years in Corporate training of laboratory instruments. Specialized in chemistry and immunochemistry.
downsizing
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Florence, KYDecember 22, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: downsizing
downsizing-constantly and unfairly, with bad reviews and I cant wait to find them giving negative response for potential employers, as I am an excellent and honest employee with an outstanding record.
sinking ship!!
account sales consultant (Former Employee), fieldDecember 9, 2014
Cons: no focus on customer service, hitting numbers and growing at any cost
the sales reps are jumping like rats from a sinking ship. All the talent has left. Open positions all over the country due to them treating us terrible

If they hire anybody, it will be young guys just out of school and they will burn you out quickly. Keep looking my friend!
Strong IVD R&D colleagues
Staff Development Scientist (Former Employee), Chaska, MNNovember 14, 2014
JMP Statistical Software training from Basic to Advance DOE. Friendly co-workers and strong cross-functional team.

Good troubleshooting product experience.
brightest and best coworkers, we support each other and truly care for our customers
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee), Miami, FLNovember 4, 2014
Pros: company car
Cons: staffing needs not met
2-5 service calls per day
average 60K miles travel/year

learned multiple discipline Clinical Instrumentation troubleshooting and repair

worked well with previous mangement

superior level colleagues, best I have ever worked with

most of employees given more they can accomplish in any given day/week

solving customers problem to their satisfaction
Productive and upbeat
Staff Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Former Employee), Chatsworth, CANovember 3, 2014
Pros: job security and advancement
Cons: long days and short breaks
I enjoy the regulatory/quality work and expect to remain in the regulatory field for a long time.
Excellent Company to work for
Technical Support (Former Employee), Miami, FLOctober 27, 2014
Worked in different departments and learned a lot.
Worked in purchasing department
Worked in accounts receivable
Worked in technical support department
Worked in dispatch department
Company undergoing changes.
Senior Security Supervisor (Former Employee), Miami, FLOctober 27, 2014
Corporate structure undergoing changes after being purchased by larger parent company.
Will explain ratings during interview.
Staff Software Validation Engineer (Former Employee), Chaska, MNOctober 16, 2014
After 11 plus years of being at Beckman it was sad to be leaving.
Continuous development
Senior Specialist Technical Training (Current Employee), Brea, CAOctober 15, 2014
Training adults provides daily challenges. From employees to customers. Application of adult learning techniques continuously, yet meeting each learners unique needs.

1 2 3 4 5

About Beckman Coulter, Inc.

Beckman Coulter, Inc., the largest operating company of the Danaher family, is a manufacturer and marketer of biomedical testing – Read more

Beckman Coulter, Inc. Photos