Our dynamic, southside law firm is looking to hire an intermediate to senior residential real estate conveyancer to commence work immediately. You must be able to work independently and be competent to:
1. Generate and complete correspondence.
2. Prepare and submit documents for registration at Land Titles.
3. Conduct sesarches (land titles, tax)
4. Complete various conveyancing procedures (re: registration, gap insurance, protocol).
5. Be able to take a residential file from "start to finish".
The successful candidate will be confident and polite in dealing with co-workers, firm lawyers and other lawyers/paralegals. Experience with Do-Process and Esi-Law software programs is an asset.
Depending upon the needs of the applicant, this position can either be temporary (until September 2013) or permanent if the applicant is able to assist with corporate-commercial work during the fall and winter months.