Dynamic, expanding, southside firm is looking for Legal Assistant with strong administrative skills.
We offer challenging career in a well diversified firm ( Corporate, Commercial, Real Estate, Wills and Estates ) with a great potential for growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Transcribing and typing clients correspondence and legal documents.
- Opening and closing files.
- Basic accounting: posting basic financial transactions, accounts payables and clients invoicing.
- Main reception duties: greeting clients, answering and forwarding calls, sorting and distributing mail.
- Providing administrative and general office support.
- Legal Assistant Diploma and related 2-4 years experience with strong administrative skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel and office equipment.
- Knowledge in Amicus Attorney and Esilaw an asset.
- Strong typing/dictation skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. Attention to detail, ability to multitask and work well with a team.
We thank all applicants, however only those deemed qualified for this position will be called for interview.