Dynamic, small, south side firm in Edmonton seeks a motivated paralegal with good keyboarding skills to:
- Draft basic merger and acquisition agreements; organize closings; put together Closing Books;
- Incorporate corporations;
- Maintain corporate minute books and file annual returns;
- Be familiar with and organize amalgamations, restructurings, re-organizations, rollovers etc.
- Communicate with clients, lawyers, paralegals and other staff;
- Willingly accept general administrative duties.
Knowledge of Amicus, Esi-Law and Word programs is an asset. Ability to work in a small firm, with varying duties and responsibilities is a must.