The key requirements are the need to work effeciently, to identify and communicte points to management regarding road blocks in the information gathering process, to identify and communicate issues and key matters of note in timely financial reports and to keenly embrace reconcilliation requirements. This position is for 3-4 days per month or approxiamtely 24 hours of work.
Other key tasks and attributes include:
- Advanced knowledge of the use of Sage 50 (Simply Accounting)
- Responsible and self reliant- keeping a focus on the task but knowing when to ask questions
*Monthly bank and credit card reconcilliations, payroll and government remittances- source deductions, WSIB and HST
- Detail oriented without "spinning wheels" on insignificant issues
- Posting accounts receivable from, and reconcilling to, the customer billing system
*Processing payroll and ensuring timely remittance information is provided to management
*Accurate and complete tracking of HST paid and received with summary reporting
*Posting accounts payable with consistent general ledger coding including ongoing reconciliation of credit cards and supplier statements
- Generating regular and timely monthy financial statements with comparative figures and identifying issues for managements attention
*Results are reviewed and evaluated by outside accountant to aid with performance reviews and ensure employment is successful with Beck Hearing
Please forward resume using Indeed's format.