BeavEx

BeavEx Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
responsible for movement of inbound/outbound freight for metro GA
On-Site Supervisor and Dispatcher (Current Employee), College Park, GAAugust 6, 2015
this company was a great stepping stone for me to open new doors in dispatching. the company went thru some management changes, which changed the moral of the business
not happy
Courier Driver (Current Employee), Fresno, CAAugust 4, 2015
Pros: not hard work
Cons: not properly compensated
Not happy with job or management i`m subject to pay cuts and extra duties.I i`m a employee but classified as a I.C witch cost me money and benefits the company at my expense .witch is the reason i`m seeking alternate employment .co-workers are great and i will miss them as we have become friends.
small company
warehouse associate (Current Employee), Taunton, MAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: part time nightshift
Cons: no breaks bad working conditions
The work place is fun to be around. its a small company with potential but needs more support from management.the job just needs to get done
Working without direct supervising.
Courier (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 18, 2015
Cons: A lot of car expences (gas and maintanance).
Working without direct supervising. Good relation between employees and the management and pleasant work environment.
made good money
courier drier (Former Employee), pennsauken, njJuly 13, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: some days could be very long
Very busy day of work. The management was fine. I got along with other co workers. The hardest part was loading because I did the post office and everything had to be scanned.
Good Place
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Coppell txJune 20, 2015
Good pay
Flexible time
Good management team
great coworkers
you get to meet new people
you use your own truck
you finish your work early
Needs more defined processes & systems
Terminal manager (Current Employee), Wilmington, NCJune 9, 2015
Pros: Benefits package
Cons: Room for advancement
Fair company to work for, great people to deal with on daily basis and various locations very helpful and professional. Feel could use a better training program.
Company is not always true to its word
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee), Kernersville, NCJune 3, 2015
Pros: Maybe a gas card
Cons: Not enough information given to contactors
No room for promotion or advance. needs to be more focused on it contractors ... enough info. typical day consist of checking in, counting pkgs, verify route. Hardest part is its not true to its word
warehouse where trucks deliver supplies to be distributed
Warehouse Lead & Courier Driver (Current Employee), Savannah, GAMay 9, 2015
Pros: I LOVE WHAT I DO
Cons: limited /no benefits...healthcare, paid vacations ect....
I am the warehouse lead where trucks communicate to me their arrival times...
I then notify all other warehouse employees nightly to make sure they report when needed
I open the warehouse around 3a.m. each morning to meet the incoming trucks
I help sort, count and distribute supplies.
I help shrink wrap them for deliveries
I them drive for 2 hours one way and deliver pharmaceuticals and bank bags to different locations around the area
I scan all items delivered and return all items undeliverable with accurate documentation
My workday begin at 2:30a.m. and end at 2:00p.m. each Monday thru Friday and Saturdays whenever needed
Productive and Helpful
Contract Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXApril 23, 2015
Pros: Short shift and easy
Cons: Tedious driving
Loading your personal vehicle with medical merchandise for delivery. Transport said merchandise to designated locations in a timely manner. the hardest part of the job was the across state transportation. the most enjoyable part of the experience was the 6 hr shift it took to do the shift for full pay.
No Rights,no advancement
Courier/Owner Operator (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 13, 2015
Pros: You set your own hrs.
Cons: No pay increase, no benefits, you carry with all expenses.
In this Company you have no rights, you can't complaint, you are paying for all the expenses even the Company expenses and no hope for a raise all you get is pay cut after pay cut. You are supposed to be an Independent contractor but they treat you as employees with no" RIGHTS" whatsoever and no benefits either.
great people
Delivery Coordinator (Current Employee), Kernersville, NCApril 7, 2015
the Production, Distribution and Accounting departments were great . its a great company. They have great core people
Decent place to work.
mail room sorter. internal mail for banks. (Former Employee), portland ORMarch 31, 2015
Pros: good hours/ overtime
Cons: managment, ethics among co-workers
overall my experience working at Beavex was pleasant. although management was horrible. It was close by the house so getting to work was easy.
terrible
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 27, 2015
Terrible place to work, wouldnt recommend anyone take a position here, horrible leadership and work conditions definitely not a place to build a carrer
fast pace environment, but rewarding
Dispatcher/ SSD Cage Lead (Former Employee), College Park, GAMarch 27, 2015
Beavex is a dynamic company that is always reinventing itself to take advantage of new opportunities. The employees which work in operations must always demonstrate the ability to take on new challenges.
Enjoyed working there. Developed a strong relationship with peers and reports. Very valuable learning experience
District (Former Employee), Lexington, SCMarch 18, 2015
Good experience working with industry. Valuable experience in learning operating systems and interstate transportation connections.
fun workplace
Service Representative Courier (Current Employee), Gardena, CAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
- Driving
- I learned to be more patient and be more responsible.
- I work independently.
- Stuck in traffic.
- manage my own time.
Modern Maintence
Courier (Current Employee), Milwaukee,WIFebruary 18, 2015
At the beginning of the shift we would have a meeting where we would be given our tasks for the day.Every day at the end of the shift I would have to report to the supervisor to check my work
Senior Support Analyst
Senior Support Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: long work days
• Provide end user support for corporate as well as remote employees.
• Troubleshoot issues with PC workstation equipment, including desktops, laptops, printers, and some mobile devices.
• Install and troubleshoot software issues with common Microsoft products, including Office 2007 & 2010.
• Configure PC workstation equipment, including desktop machines, laptops, printers, fax machines, at the corporate office, and designs standard pc images for corporate use.
• Create or modify user accounts in all necessary systems.
• Support telephone system.
• Monitor the LabTech ticket queue, and answer incoming phone calls and emails to the helpdesk.
• Monitor Exchange Server
• Monitor Citrix XenServer
• Aid in the creation of helpdesk policies and procedures.
WORST JOB I EVER HAD
CONTRACT COURIER (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: no reason in saying, nothing will change
Getting information about what I was to do only came in bits and pieces. I didn't know that when I delivered on demand deliveries that I had to be no earlier than 1 hour for 1 account and another account no earlier than the hours on the deliver sheet. I was called and threaded on the phone right before I returned to terminal so others could hear. When I got there I was chewed out again for something I didn't know. I quit!
Management sucks! I never knew how much I was going to get paid. Always adding extra deliveries that paid very little for extra miles. These people need to be reported the labor commission.

VERY UNORGINIZED