BeavEx

BeavEx Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Senior Support Analyst
Senior Support Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: long work days
• Provide end user support for corporate as well as remote employees.
• Troubleshoot issues with PC workstation equipment, including desktops, laptops, printers, and some mobile devices.
• Install and troubleshoot software issues with common Microsoft products, including Office 2007 & 2010.
• Configure PC workstation equipment, including desktop machines, laptops, printers, fax machines, at the corporate office, and designs standard pc images for corporate use.
• Create or modify user accounts in all necessary systems.
• Support telephone system.
• Monitor the LabTech ticket queue, and answer incoming phone calls and emails to the helpdesk.
• Monitor Exchange Server
• Monitor Citrix XenServer
• Aid in the creation of helpdesk policies and procedures.
WORST JOB I EVER HAD
CONTRACT COURIER (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: no reason in saying, nothing will change
Getting information about what I was to do only came in bits and pieces. I didn't know that when I delivered on demand deliveries that I had to be no earlier than 1 hour for 1 account and another account no earlier than the hours on the deliver sheet. I was called and threaded on the phone right before I returned to terminal so others could hear. When I got there I was chewed out again for something I didn't know. I quit!
Management sucks! I never knew how much I was going to get paid. Always adding extra deliveries that paid very little for extra miles. These people need to be reported the labor commission.

VERY UNORGINIZED
very productive workplace
Logistics Dispatcher (Current Employee), Pennsauken, NJJanuary 14, 2015
a typical day at my place of work is energetic, busy from time to time. I have learned a lot of things about the logistics business, billing the independent contractors. my co-workers are lively, we work well together as a team.
fast pace.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Former Employee), Elmhurst, ILJanuary 11, 2015
full of activity, repetitive keeps jobs focus. learned plentifully. Management very supportive, nice and good co-workers. Hardest part of job is periodic absence o coleaguef work.
work for the peaple
Independent contractor (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 10, 2015
On beavex we star early so all the medicines could arrive on time, I have to be sure on my orders inventory, scanned and put all the orders in orders acording to the stops .
nice to see different places
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 1, 2014
Pros: independent work on your own
Cons: dont know if you have a job the next day or not
the other drivers were nice to work with mangement were not very nice people to work with
BASIC WORKPLACE WITH NO AMENITIES
Courier Driver (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCNovember 12, 2014
Pros: great work environment
Cons: no healthcare
BASIC WORKPLACE AT A RENTAL SHED,COURIERS PICKUP WORK AT DIFFERENT TIMES ACCORDING TO THIER ROUTES.
Enjoyed the work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), East Rutherford, NJNovember 11, 2014
Enjoyed the work and the people I worked with. Learned how to operate a power jack and research teller work.
Delivery Freight
Courier/Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKNovember 10, 2014
Cons: no benefits/ constant pay cuts
What I learned at Beavex is People skills, Follow the instructions on delivery sheets. Work well alone and with employees. The hardest part of the job would lift furniture without assistance. The most enjoyable part of the job was the Employees at the different businesses..
I would like to add; I worked at this job for 4 yrs. and I only took my vacation 1 time.. I enjoy working hard.
Nice place to work.
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Salem, VANovember 6, 2014
Pros: good money
Cons: no benefits
Good place to work for, Good money when they have available runs.
associate (Former Employee), PhoenixSeptember 29, 2014
It was a easy job, but not enough hours. Management was poor.
great place to work,great magnement,good benefits
Work as independent driver contractor (Former Employee), East Rutherford, NJSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: best place to work
love to work here and grow,benefits,great magnement,very friendly plase to work
Easy Delivery Workplace
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 26, 2014
I had day/night shifts. The day shifts I would go to the store to pick up the bags and view my delivery locations. I would have to reach each location at a certain time, drop bags at a location and pick up the new ones at the same location and deliver them back to the store. The night shifts I would go to the factory to pick up the bags, deliver them to the orlando location and drive back to tampa. The most enjoyable part of the job was the drive.
NA
Regional Contractor (Former Employee), Durham, NCAugust 7, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
A typical day at work is a friendly atmosphere. Co-workers are very nice and I deal with different people on a daily basis. The most difficult part of the job is advancing. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new things
i was my own boss.
DRIVER/PICK UP TELLER (Former Employee), njJuly 24, 2014
Pros: great timing
Cons: only seasonal
For this job i was my own boss, i was able to make my time and money without having to report to someone. All i had to do was drive get my belongings and drop off.
I love the culture at Beavex...
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Current Employee), Cromwell, CTJuly 23, 2014
Pros: flexible, fun, work schedule
Cons: pay, pay pay
In the beginning of my job experience with Beavex, it was a wonderful place to work with great pay. The hours are flexible, and most of all I commend Beavex for giving me a chance at being employed. Being new to a country as a permanent resident can be rough to say the least.

As an independent contractor for Beavex, I maintain my own vehicle, gas, maintenance, repairs, etc...My mileage is high so my overhead is high.

Within the past year, income has been on an unbearable decline. We consistently get messages from management that there will be opportunities in the near future; but these have not panned out. At least for me that is.
Productive and fun!
Laborer, General - NEWGISTICS (Current Employee), Columbia, MDJune 10, 2014
Pros: exercises the body!
Ongoing work that allows one to meet many people who are to serve one huge purpose, getting the job done in a timely manner!
fun place to work
courier (Current Employee), lumberton ncJune 6, 2014
Great people to work for. like the people. a typical day is enjoyable.
Get to see new company. And a lot of freedom.
Lies, manipulation, and un - realistic expectations all in 1.
Lead (Former Employee), Annapolis Junction, MDJune 5, 2014
Pros: it's a job
Cons: everything, down to the benefits
I started working for this company October 3, 2013. Annapolis - Junction, Md location. I was brought on to be a Lead and was supposed to have another lead start with me. Keep in mind that there was no supervisor besides the lead which ended up being me. 7 months down the road I am still the only lead/ full time employee there, everyone else are Temp's. Start time is 10.p.m. but the trucks don't arrive until sometimes as late as 1a.m. Off days are supposed to be Friday and Saturday but we get told on Wednesdays of that same week that we have to work our off day. No forklift, everything is manual. Most of loads come off of the truck leaning or already tipped over. DEAD END JoB TRUST Me! The first job I ever had to literally quit. DONT SCREW YOURSELF!
love it
Dispatcher/Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Pennsauken, NJMay 4, 2014
The people I work with are great I love them we all get along help each other to get the job done.
and the Bosses are very nice very understanding

1 2 3

About BeavEx

Established in 1989 in New Haven, CT, BeavEx began providing same day delivery services to an eleven branch bank located in Hamden, – Read more