BeavEx

BeavEx Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and Helpful
Contract Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXApril 23, 2015
Pros: Short shift and easy
Cons: Tedious driving
Loading your personal vehicle with medical merchandise for delivery. Transport said merchandise to designated locations in a timely manner. the hardest part of the job was the across state transportation. the most enjoyable part of the experience was the 6 hr shift it took to do the shift for full pay.
No Rights,no advancement
Courier/Owner Operator (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 13, 2015
Pros: You set your own hrs.
Cons: No pay increase, no benefits, you carry with all expenses.
In this Company you have no rights, you can't complaint, you are paying for all the expenses even the Company expenses and no hope for a raise all you get is pay cut after pay cut. You are supposed to be an Independent contractor but they treat you as employees with no" RIGHTS" whatsoever and no benefits either.
great people
Delivery Coordinator (Current Employee), Kernersville, NCApril 7, 2015
the Production, Distribution and Accounting departments were great . its a great company. They have great core people
Decent place to work.
mail room sorter. internal mail for banks. (Former Employee), portland ORMarch 31, 2015
Pros: good hours/ overtime
Cons: managment, ethics among co-workers
overall my experience working at Beavex was pleasant. although management was horrible. It was close by the house so getting to work was easy.
terrible
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 27, 2015
Terrible place to work, wouldnt recommend anyone take a position here, horrible leadership and work conditions definitely not a place to build a carrer
fast pace environment, but rewarding
Dispatcher/ SSD Cage Lead (Former Employee), College Park, GAMarch 27, 2015
Beavex is a dynamic company that is always reinventing itself to take advantage of new opportunities. The employees which work in operations must always demonstrate the ability to take on new challenges.
Enjoyed working there. Developed a strong relationship with peers and reports. Very valuable learning experience
District (Former Employee), Lexington, SCMarch 18, 2015
Good experience working with industry. Valuable experience in learning operating systems and interstate transportation connections.
fun workplace
Service Representative Courier (Current Employee), Gardena, CAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
- Driving
- I learned to be more patient and be more responsible.
- I work independently.
- Stuck in traffic.
- manage my own time.
Modern Maintence
Courier (Current Employee), Milwaukee,WIFebruary 18, 2015
At the beginning of the shift we would have a meeting where we would be given our tasks for the day.Every day at the end of the shift I would have to report to the supervisor to check my work
Senior Support Analyst
Senior Support Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: long work days
• Provide end user support for corporate as well as remote employees.
• Troubleshoot issues with PC workstation equipment, including desktops, laptops, printers, and some mobile devices.
• Install and troubleshoot software issues with common Microsoft products, including Office 2007 & 2010.
• Configure PC workstation equipment, including desktop machines, laptops, printers, fax machines, at the corporate office, and designs standard pc images for corporate use.
• Create or modify user accounts in all necessary systems.
• Support telephone system.
• Monitor the LabTech ticket queue, and answer incoming phone calls and emails to the helpdesk.
• Monitor Exchange Server
• Monitor Citrix XenServer
• Aid in the creation of helpdesk policies and procedures.
WORST JOB I EVER HAD
CONTRACT COURIER (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: no reason in saying, nothing will change
Getting information about what I was to do only came in bits and pieces. I didn't know that when I delivered on demand deliveries that I had to be no earlier than 1 hour for 1 account and another account no earlier than the hours on the deliver sheet. I was called and threaded on the phone right before I returned to terminal so others could hear. When I got there I was chewed out again for something I didn't know. I quit!
Management sucks! I never knew how much I was going to get paid. Always adding extra deliveries that paid very little for extra miles. These people need to be reported the labor commission.

VERY UNORGINIZED
very productive workplace
Logistics Dispatcher (Current Employee), Pennsauken, NJJanuary 14, 2015
a typical day at my place of work is energetic, busy from time to time. I have learned a lot of things about the logistics business, billing the independent contractors. my co-workers are lively, we work well together as a team.
fast pace.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Former Employee), Elmhurst, ILJanuary 11, 2015
full of activity, repetitive keeps jobs focus. learned plentifully. Management very supportive, nice and good co-workers. Hardest part of job is periodic absence o coleaguef work.
work for the peaple
Independent contractor (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 10, 2015
On beavex we star early so all the medicines could arrive on time, I have to be sure on my orders inventory, scanned and put all the orders in orders acording to the stops .
nothing good
Deliver Driver/ Courier (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 10, 2015
Cons: nothing good
Very disorganized, very poor management, can't tell how much you're getting paid until you receive it! They will slip deliveries in on you and tell you will get paid well and when you get paid they will pay you $1.20 a delivery for going 50 miles out of your way. Just not a good place to work
Simple easy to learn position
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 16, 2014
Pros: i worked alone without management, relaxed environment on swing shift
Cons: no advancements as a dispatcher unless you become terminal manager, no pay increase, potential laid-off due to loss of business contracts.
I learned how to make decisions without involving management. I learned how to get the best prices for my drivers, especially when clients called to cancelled deliveries. I communicated affectively with Drivers (Independent Contractors) in order for drivers to accept routes.

A typical day at work involves shelving inventory and processing serial numbers into FedEx portal. Answering Multi-phone lines throughout the day while prioritizing calls on importance. Responding to e-mails immediately regard POD's or status on shipments or other personal request from clients. Other task would involve pulling and processing parts and labeling for techs to pick-up or to have driver deliver. Other assigned duties as necessary.

Cons: Health Benefits increased in premiums

Pros: Holiday pay, choice to volunteer to work on the holidays unless no one wants to you maybe choosen. Overtime depends on need but most likely the do not like to pay for overtime.
nice to see different places
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 1, 2014
Pros: independent work on your own
Cons: dont know if you have a job the next day or not
the other drivers were nice to work with mangement were not very nice people to work with
Dependable, accurate quick learner, detail oriented, trustworthy team player, adaptable, conscientious multi-tusker.
Courier/Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Arden, NCNovember 28, 2014
Pros: free lunches, responsible job.
Cons: no healthcare benefits, risky, stressful job.
Transported payroll checks and legal documents to numerous client locations, completed deliveries within specified routing schedules, ensured unsupervised entrance/exit procedures were secure for all facilities, worked as team player with co-workers.
The hardest part of the job was the night deliveries and the same time it was the most enjoyable part of my job (less traffic on a road).
BASIC WORKPLACE WITH NO AMENITIES
Courier Driver (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCNovember 12, 2014
Pros: great work environment
Cons: no healthcare
BASIC WORKPLACE AT A RENTAL SHED,COURIERS PICKUP WORK AT DIFFERENT TIMES ACCORDING TO THIER ROUTES.
Enjoyed the work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), East Rutherford, NJNovember 11, 2014
Enjoyed the work and the people I worked with. Learned how to operate a power jack and research teller work.

1 2 3 4

About BeavEx

Established in 1989 in New Haven, CT, BeavEx began providing same day delivery services to an eleven branch bank located in Hamden, – Read more