BeavEx Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
short term employment recommended
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MA22 September 2017
This job will work you and your van to death. Then they will wave goodbye as your left stranded on the side of the road. But a great schedule if you are working on other endeavors.
Pros
weekends AND holidays off
Cons
unorganized pay to work ratio is no good.
Hours are long and pay is good if you are willing to be away from your family a lot
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK11 September 2017
The management is all over the place, they don't work as a team. The pay can be great, but it takes a lot of hours and tie away from your family. The work is fast paced and time consuming.
Pros
freedom to work as you want
Cons
You dont make money unles you work constantly
great company
Independent Contractor/Driver (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA8 September 2017
I was courier at Beavex. Great opportunity for some one who looking to work independently and able to make his our her own hours, Very reliable management that would do many things for its employers.
Enjoyable
Medical Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJ31 August 2017
A great job, work has been decreasing, pay is commision, its enjoyable but sporadic, covers a more than 100 miles a day. No time off, no job progression.
Pros
No micro management
Cons
No time off
An ok place to work with good people
Rt Driver (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZ29 August 2017
I had an out of town Rt. which was ok but I think the rate of pay could have been better. But all in all an average a good work place with good people
Pros
Good average place to work
Cons
pay could have been brtter
poor
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA25 August 2017
there is no benefits and traffic and bank tellers are always complaining and being late because we need to process checks into the warehouse as soon as possible.
Pros
.25 per miles
Cons
complaints
Very stressful/low pay/no organization
Subcontractor/Laborer / Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TX25 August 2017
You are rushed from the time you get to work, until the time you get off. Your route is rarely ever easy. They do not pay good. There is no organization whatsoever. The management has no clue as to what they are managing.
Pros
Home early
Cons
Just about everything
Senior Management in Absentia
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA19 August 2017
Poor leadership that has lead to a corrosive company culture.

Bleak outlook for growth and prosperity largely hampered by the lack of liquidity, contraction of profitable businesses, and the unwillingness of senior leadership to adjust quickly to a rapidly changing environment to meet demands of competitive low margin industry.
Meet new people
Driver (Former Employee) –  Macon, GA19 August 2017
Have fun driving, and meeting new people thing only thing I didn't like was you sign a contract for a route but they did abide about it. Not enough money for the work like we living off our check as the other getting rich
Great place
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SC10 August 2017
Beavex was a great place to work, Pay was excellent . Management was great. It was not a fast pace to work. It was a job that I looked forward to getting up in the morning and going to.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Had to use your own car
best job i ever had outside of the military
Courier (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX4 August 2017
the time you arrive depends on your shift. My area always had breakfast for us and would have our work load preset for us. Communication was top notch never really had a problem with anything plus we also had a basket ball hoop to play on if we where done plus the boss would always give any extra work for more money if it was available
Pros
your on your own and all you needed was a car and the beavex polo
Cons
getting to know your route
Productive and many outgoing people to work along with
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TX24 July 2017
A typical day at work go in at 5:30 A.M and sign in pack up all my shipment orders then sign for them and deliver them too locations.
What I learned is how to scan items load and unload big vehicles scan for ever item then get signatures from nurses or doctors.
Pros
Free breakfast on Fridays
Cons
Hot warehouse
Delivery
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX16 July 2017
Prepare Itemmized delivery sheet for products to be delivered and pick up from the assigned route.Grouping and routing deliveries according to thedesigned route. Scan information such as name, address of the account.type medicine number,
Very Laid-Back Independent job
INTEROFFICE MAIL COURIER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA13 July 2017
Nice environment. The workplace was very laid back. You didnt have to deal with too many people on a daily basis, so I would recommend for anyone who has a low tolerance for people. The software is a pain, but other than that was a great job. Employed as an Independent Contractor though, so you better remember to save your receipts and document mileage!
Logistic company
Medical Courier (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SC7 July 2017
A company not willing to pay the employees for the work they did. Not steady routes not dependable had to make a change to make better money. Bad management 2 companies trying to work together didn't do well
A fun place to work with friends
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Kernersville, NC22 June 2017
Its fun and happy most of the time. The biggest problem isnt working there it's dealing with the unforseen weather that pops up out of nowhere.
Going to the hub to load up seeing friends is the best part of the day and all the week to tell ya the truth. And after you load up and hit the open road being by yourself is such a good feeling.
Pros
Good friends and fun environment
Cons
Too many cuts on the money
Beavex
Adecco Temp (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK7 June 2017
Beavex was a good company to work for to learn how to deal with drivers, deliveries and management all at the same time. I learned my job in a timely manner and did well.
good place to work
Pharmaceutical Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NC5 June 2017
The Job was a contracting job, It started out good the hour was great but the were always finding way to cut your contracting salary. The hours was about six hour a day. Have to own your own cargo van or a box truck.
Pros
great working hours wasn't at work all day run the route deliver the product and go home.
Cons
no benifits
Stable work enviroment
Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kernersville, NC31 May 2017
The wide range of clients served gives us opportunities for growth and development of new and diverse job skills.Customer satisfaction is the focus arrive at work with each and every day.
The team that I work with is well suited ,personable and supportive of each other.
We have fun while working hard to accomplish our daily goals and leave each day with a sense of knowing we have done a good day's work.
Pros
No pressure from overbearing management
Cons
Poor communication between some clients, vendor and our team
Don't Do it
Cash Management Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA30 May 2017
.Beavex, Inc is a poorly ran company that does not pay their vendors. They also pay their employees whe the want to. The company is barely staying afloat and the is no future for this company.
Pros
Cons
No raises, no reviews, no future, praying to get paid timely

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BeavEx. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7