BeavEx Employee Reviews

Job is great for entry level employee
Weekend Dispatcher / SSL Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lexington, SC17 December 2016
Like the company and the fact that no one is over my shoulders every five minutes.
A typical day for me is to come in scan emails for jobs over the week ends, bill those jobs before 2. Do a daily count of inventory, dispatch jobs, inbound parts and ship out parts, unloading truck.
Pros
It's steady employment
Cons
short break, low pay can't afford company insurance
My overall experience was a good one it allow me to experience new adventures.
Independent Contractor/Driver (Current Employee) –  College Park, GA31 August 2016
A typical day is routine and similar every day. It's a dedicated route. You're able to build relationships with the customer that you see daily. Time management is keep and the ability to prioritize is crucial. You meet new people from several parts of the world which is an enjoyable part of the job.
Cons
Management makes changes in compensation without advance notice, You either except the reduction in pay or you leave.
Very Unorganized
Employee (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK16 January 2017
Troubles with this company are top to bottom. Dealing with the corporate structure was very difficult. Wasn't too bad on a terminal level. Getting anything paid almost an impossibility. Company is dealing with lots of structure and money issues.
Relocated
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA23 October 2016
Independent contractor. Great company to work for. Developed multiple customer skills. Learn how to operate your own business, communication skills, and people relation skills also .
Pros
Independantly work
Cons
Extra fees required to do the job
Fast paced work
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX3 September 2016
The time at BeavEx has been great at first I thought it was too fast but soon caught onto speed. You get to know some amazing people at the pharmacies and make a great relationship.
Pros
Take long lunch, take your own pace
Cons
No benefits, no paid vacation
Fast pace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CA13 September 2016
Beavex was a hard place to work at. From unloading full containers to pulling orders, it was always busy and management was poor. Ultimately the biggest account was lost and everyone was laid off.
Pros
Always work
Cons
Bad managament
Challenging Workplace
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TX2 November 2016
very fast paced environment and diverse courier contractor base challenging to understand. Must know how to be a team player and be able to spend long days on your feet.
Beavex SUCKS !! Hostile environment !! Upper management swears, yells, belittles and gets away with it !!!
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Cromwell, CT20 May 2016
Beavex is by far the worst company I have ever worked for in my 35 years of experience in the transportation industry. The manager yells, screams, swears and will threaten your job as often as he can. I was told by the customers all he did was bash me and blame me for everything. He was reported to HR several times by many employees and still he has a job. DO NOT EVER THINK OF WORKING FOR BEAVEX !!! You will be ABUSED ..VERBALLY..MENTALLY..EMOTIONALLY !!
Pros
My co workers were awesome!!!
Cons
BEAVEX FN SUCKS !!!
Beavex and tight margins
Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NC20 April 2016
My direct supervisor was strict and fair, always took time to train and explain his expectations from day one right away.

Company ran in tight margins and constantly revising our supply chain routing looking to reduce cost in any way possible to a point carriers couldn't be profitable and we had to constantly change over..
Pros
Benefits and people I worked with
Cons
Always had to be politically correct
Contract Driver (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VA15 August 2016
Timed stops
How to use a scanner
Management very helpful
Co-workers very knowledgeable
Drive your own vehicle
Provide your own gas
Pros
No one over your shoulder
Cons
Short breaks
Medical
Revenue Cycle Specialist (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GA12 October 2016
I don't want to be forced to write a review for any of the companies I have worked. But great people and great environment.
nice company
Warehouse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJ25 July 2016
nice company to work for, great hours, pay not so good.
great place to meet new people and a lot of over time during holidays season.
prodcutive
IC Contractor (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TX26 May 2016
Its a pleasure to be able to meet new people every day its a bonus to be able to use your own car to deliver your daily supplies. Good environment all from managers to co-workers.
Pros
felxisble hours
Cons
Not enough work pace
Very Shady wording.
Sub Contracted Courier (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA18 February 2016
I contracted with Beavex for over 6 years. They tired to cut pay numerous of times. They label you as an independent contractor to save them money on more then one issue. If you look them up on the web you will see they have a lot of legal cases pending against them for this very issue. I would not recommend "working" for them. Very sleazy management. They expect you to bend over backwards for them, but when you need need something it takes an earth mover to get answers or what you need. I worked out of the Sacramento Hub. They had issues with settlements more then once, which resulted in delayed pay.
Pros
working alone.
Cons
Everything else.
Served a purpose
Operations and Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TX24 May 2016
poor compensation, no benefits, no sick or vacation days, awful people, do effectively get half the day to pursue other things because of the early nature of the work
It's lit, quite frankly.
warehouse (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CA22 January 2016
Day to day is very fast paced and I love that because An 8 hour day feels like a 4 hour day! My supervisor was very welcoming as well as the rest of the staff, it's a relaxed work environment, but you have to be doing something just like any job. The drivers are 1099, for the most part respectful individuals but sometimes they can get lazy with doing things within their job descriptions but just make sure you advise them better before you tell a supervisor(you don't want to look like a tattle)because it's nice. Oh and it's loud and smelly with propane, but I'm really enjoying it here!
Pros
Weekends off, Pay rate, Work/life balance, Relaxed work environment, breaks, supervisors/managers, professionalism
Cons
Drivers, weather environment, yelling
Beavex
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Auburn, WA31 May 2016
company does not give raises. Does not give reviews. Medical insurance good. Company kinda backwards in the real world. I don't think they really care about employees.
Keep away
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJ17 March 2016
Upper management are a bunch of idiots. If hired they will use you and then make up an excuse to get rid of you. The whole time I was there they just psychologically abused me and the rest of the employees.
Pros
Cons
Its H E L L on earth
A good place to work
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC8 December 2015
Beavex was a good place to work, I oversee the whole operation in the charlotte location, with ten employee's and about 50 independent contractor drivers, I learned a lot about the politics of a big company. I loved working with the customers and keeping them satisfied with our services. I learned about TSA and OSHA and trained the employee, I did employee reviews, drivers settlement.
Pros
Quarterly Bonus
Cons
Health care benefits
meh
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Auburn, WA20 April 2016
Company does not do reviews. Therefore no raises. people have worked here for 2 years and haven't even received a cost of living raise
Cons
poor management. no raises

2.7