- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature.
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Writing articles and promotional material for the company.
- Preparing interesting written copy for the website.
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases.
- Managing events, booking venues and ordering marketing materials.
Requirements of the role
- A degree in marketing (not essential but an advantage)
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Effective project management skills
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
We are a beauty company an interest in beauty/fashion is a must !
Indeed - 5 months ago