Job Title: Retail Clerk
Date: June 2013
Reports to: Retail Store Manager
We are a local, family-run and totally DIY company. We brew interesting, award winning, tasty beers using the highest quality, all natural ingredients like certified organic hops & malts and local spring water. We have names, not titles and we would like you to join our team! We are currently searching for a Retail Clerk for a part-time (weekends), hourly paid position.
Provides customer service and encourages sales in the retail store. Acts in a courteous, professional and efficient manner at all times and applies exemplary customer relationship skills that promote a superior company image.
- Runs cash register for retail operations
- Restocks retail items neatly and efficiently and keeps the retail area tidy
- Provides customer service to all customers who enter the retail store in both English and French
- Restocks the beer refrigerator as needed
- Brings empty bottles back to the cleaning area
- Cleans and distributes dispensing units
- Provides tours to customers and service to any brewery events
- Undertakes special projects, cleaning tasks per standard operating procedures and other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills – both in English and French
- Must be 18 years or older as you will be serving alcohol
- Must obtain SmartServe certification if you do not already have it
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- This position is primarily for weekend shifts, and some Fridays
If this is something that interests you, or if you know someone, please contact us through email or feel free to stop by the store!