Position: Customer Engagement and Fan Club President
Date: July 2013
Posting Expires: July 10, 2013
Reports To: Communications Officer
We are a local, family-run and totally DIY company. We brew interesting, award winning, tasty beers using the highest quality, all natural ingredients like certified organic hops & malts and local spring water. We have names, not titles and we would like you to join our team! We are currently searching for a Customer Engagement and Fan Club President for a full-time salaried position.
This position is not a regular 9 to 5 job, as you will be one of our biggest advocates whenever an email or call comes in. You will be turning customers into fans and fans into superfans! You will help to ensure the best possible experiences for our customers and fix those experiences that have been even a little less than awesome.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to and direct customer emails on the general email account for the brewery
- Answering inbound brewery calls that were not directed in the automated phone system
- Will take the lead in resolving any customer concerns re: products, services etc.
- Design and execute customer satisfaction surveys
- Compile results from the surveys and release the report
- Any other administrative duties as assigned
- Point of contact between visitors meeting with other brewery staff and/or who are in need of information or resources.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Proven knowledge of and a passion for craft beer
- Strong organizational skills
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral in French and English
- Enthusiastic self-starter with strong multi-tasking skills
- Positive attitude with a dedication to providing fantastic customer service
We appreciate all applications, however only those retained for interview will be contacted.
We are a local, family-run and totally DIY company based in Vankleek Hill in Eastern Ontario. We brew interesting, award winning, tasty...