BDO Employee Review

Great ambiance with lots of work to do.
Filing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Montreal, QC11 January 2013
A typical day would be to set up the catering for meetings throughout the day. Then, I would have to go replace the secretary during her break and lunch. If there was no catering to do during the day, I would organize the filing cabinet.
I learned to be ultra organized and how to create a cocktail event within budget..
Management was very helpful and always there when I needed help.
My co-workers were great. Always there to assist me. They were all hilarious.
Hardest part of the job was waking up at 4am in the morning.
Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing my co-workers and seeing how I was assisting them.
Pros
free pizza once a month and multiple breaks.
Cons
waking up early.

Other BDO Employee Reviews

Great workplace
Staff Accountant in Audit & Advisory (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 January 2018
As an intrermediate staff accountant in Audit & Advisory, I performed NTR, review, and audit engagements for private companies. I developed skills in analyzing financial statements and performing audit procedures to assess company operations and bookkeeping.
Lots to learn
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 December 2017
It's a typical national accounting firm where you see it more like a post secondary education than a job. It's a good start to your career because you really learn a lot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BDO. Our community is ready to answer.