BD Diagnostics Employee Review

View all BD Diagnostics reviews

BD is a nice,friendly environment to work at. The staff and co workers are great people.
production worker (Current Employee) –  Madison,Wisconsin15 January 2014
My typical day at work consist of punching into the time clock and going anywhere i'm needed! On most days,i don't even know what my job is until i get to work and talk to my group leader or supervisor! I can muti task and as you can see in my resume,i can do just about what is asked of me in any department! I've learned through the 14 years being at BD that i like working in the microbiology field. Not only do i enjoy it,but its made be become more social in my life,thanks to all my co-workers and supervisors! Working at BD,there isn't anything i think is hard about working here. The environment here at BD is very laid back and fun,in my opinion. I love my job because i've made friends,became more sociable in my life,and all of the tasks that i've learned are very useful for my next career journey.

Other BD Diagnostics Employee Reviews

Bien, en général
Opérateur de production (Current Employee) –  Québec, QC12 March 2014
Le travail est routinier mais est exigeant car votre attention doit être constante.
Les employés ont peu de décisions à prendre, tout repose sur le superviseur.
Les changements de planning sont fréquents, alors les employés doivent vraiment être à l'affut.
Les employés sont traités avec flexibilité et compréhension.

Le plus difficile: La routine.
Le plus agréable: L'ambiance de travail.
Pros
Équipe
Cons
Salaire peu compétitif