BCD Travel Employee Reviews

Lovely work place with good team members
Local Account Manager (Former Employee) –  North Point, Hong Kong Island21 May 2017
Happy work environment, though is quite overload and work long time, still feel great and happy to work with good support from teammate and superior. So much fun and learnt a lot here
productive
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal10 May 2017
i enjoyed working here.i miss my team
working hours were great.i liked the corporate sections
i had to leave due to relocation on short notice not posisble
Good work culture
HR Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore3 May 2017
Amazing work culture and a very supportive management. You get the freedom to work independently. Very supportive team members across departments and yes they follow open door policy which is like a cheery on the top.
Pros
Great work environment
Productive interactive team
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MO2 May 2017
Outstanding company that allows you to grow and learn. Service desk team that helps each other and a manager that supports you. Customer focused and team oriented, best help desk I have worked or dealt with.
Productive with relaxed culture
US Billing and Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Alanta29 April 2017
Within finance, BCD does promote from within and develop staff for this advancement.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with colleagues from all ages, many cultures, and who are motivated to do a great job as well.
working with team/amazing
Business travel consultant (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi29 April 2017
Good atmosphere to work as a team / good support from the team and management in day today transactions /handling Tecnicas Client , taking care of all travel arrangements within the stipulated SLA
An interesting place to spend some time
Research & Development Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NY27 April 2017
This was my second go-round at BCD, and I only stayed three months. It was a good job, but pay was well below what it should have been. The team I was on was friendly, but did not work well together.
Pros
Virtual job opportunities
Cons
Low pay, expensive benefits with very high deductible and out of pocket max
cleaner
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire25 April 2017
iam working in BCD TRAVEL 4 years and cleaner all office manager and colleges everthing and finish work because I move new city cleaner tables,sometimes help my college in kitchen cleanrer
Productive Work place
Manager - Business Development (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng24 April 2017
BCD is a very productive work place. I like their initiative of assisting employees with bursaries for their children. Also the fact that they accommodate interns.
Pros
Gifts for special days
Cons
Vulnerable to economic changes
Great Company with At-Home positions available
Corporate Travel Agent (Current Employee) –  at home10 April 2017
Assigned to a specific pharmaceutical account team of six agents. 4 of team members had been with account for well over 10+ years, with 2 over 20 years. Being the new agent could have been intimidating; however, all agents were very supportive and helpful. As accounts are gained and lost - job security can be in limbo.
Pros
supportive enviroment/flexible
Cons
none -
Enjoyable
Administrator (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London7 April 2017
Days are pleasant, nice team and manager, Most staff are friendly enough once got to know. Workload is reasonable, location of the office is good. like working here but pay not great and don't feel valued. Childish behaviour by others is very off putting.
Pros
Felxable
Cons
Rate of pay
Productive and fun work experiences
Travel Counselor (Current Employee) –  Manila, Philippines30 March 2017
Its always happy to work with BCD Travel. I always get appreciation from the company itself and I have learned a lot of things with this company. I like the people I work with and the accounts that I have handled.
Corporate Travel Consultant
Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TX21 March 2017
I booked domestic and international travel for a high profile account. I answered inbound calls booking air, hotels and car reservations. The hardest part of the job was the level of stress.
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
stressful environment
Data Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka7 March 2017
A very good place to work. Work life and personal life are well balanced. There are fun activities to keep the employees happy. The management is very transparent and approachable.
Pros
Food, fun activities.
Cons
Nil
Nice place to work. Without presure
Travel Consultant (Current Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra3 March 2017
BCD is the best company to work. No management pressure, no system which make you frustrate..

General manager also very supportive. Good environment & culture to work.
Good MNC to work with
TEAM LEADER (Current Employee) –  Delhi, Delhi22 February 2017
BCD is a US based organization and having all Global corporates tie ups and it feels really good to be associated with this kind of company . Good platform to show your metal
Pros
good mnc culture
Cons
Good working culture with a chance to improve
Regional Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Tanjong Pagar Terminal15 February 2017
The people here are excellent to work with and I have positive interactions with most departments.

I learnt the importance of proper processes of project management and working with many parties.

The setup of this company is different from other firms as there are specific departments for each part of the process.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Technology needs to be improved
Great team working environment
Corporate Travel Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MO14 February 2017
At typical day at BDC you will arrange travel arrangements per the traveler's request within the guidelines of the traveler's company’s corporate travel policy.
Pros
Good comradery
Cons
Low pay compared to other travel companies.
Happy
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London14 February 2017
Working for BCD Travel taught me how it is like within a corporate environment. i learnt many things whilst in my role, the employees you work with are good and always help you when struggling
Pros
employees
Cons
pay
Great work life balance
Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR4 February 2017
A typical day at BCD travel included answering phone calls in a call center setting while booking flights, hotels, and cars for clients. This included making changes to itineraries as well. It was a great steady job that provided a consistent schedule Monday through Friday with weekends and holidays off.
Pros
Consistent hours and holidays off, I worked with a great team as well.
Cons
Didn't always get my breaks because sometimes the workload was heavy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BCD Travel. Our community is ready to answer.