BCD Travel

BCD Travel Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work
Senior Corporate Travel Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 28, 2016
The account I worked on was a blast. Not only were my co-workers fun but so was the clientele. My supervisor was very helpful when I wanted training in other areas of my job.
Great team support in my department
Corporate Travel Coordinator (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJanuary 9, 2016
Pros: team support
Working for BCD was an enjoyable experience. The Team I was on was very supportive. Management always willing to lend a helping hand
Productive and Fun working culture
associate (Former Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 7, 2016
Pros: Free Lunches
The journey with BCD was fantastic as well as lot of skills acquired during the above which is useful for the next journey.
Management is awesome!
Senior Officer (Former Employee), Manila, P00November 8, 2015
Its such a great joy to work here. The managers and supervisors are very hands on. I learned a lot in this company. Colleagues are very helpful and supportive.
nice place to start career
TRAVEL ASSOSIATE (Current Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 5, 2015
nice place to start career . nice place to work environment. management is so friendly,good place for starters,traing is also good
Productive and fast learning
Travel management (Former Employee), Dubai, DUOctober 30, 2015
Pros: excellent learning
Cons: long hours and location (department specific)
This is an excellent place to learn and grow.The office environment is light with some good set of people to report to.The best part of the company was the kind of exposure you get from your colleagues and end up learning a lot in the process.Besides the the kind of work you do,they reward you for your good performance with constant encouragement.
n/a
Senior Travel Consultant (Current Employee), LondonOctober 14, 2015
Corporate Travel in the financial, entertainment and law sectors.

Organises all aspects of travel including leisure travel.

Uses Sabre, Galileo and Amadeus GDS
Overall good company to work for
International and VIP Corporate travel specialist (Current Employee), Portland, OROctober 6, 2015
I work for the Deloitte Account. The company overall is a great company to work for, however this particular account is extremely micromanaged and stressful.
Great Place to Work
Corporate Travel Consultant (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 30, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
Cons: Unpredictable Work Flow
BCD Travel has been one of the best employers to work for. They definitely value their employers. There were always vendors coming in to re-educate us on the newest items on the market.

Outstanding place to work.
like the culture
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Southfield, MISeptember 3, 2015
Lot of learning experience. The enjoyed when I had to do the financial reporting.Big company. Only thing there is no good cafeteria
Challenging and a wonder group of people to work with
Travel Technology Global Faring Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 29, 2015
Learning new technologies.
Learning new processes.
Best team of people to work with.
I enjoyed my time with BCD Travel.
Very structured but a fun place to work
Senior Travel Consultant and VIP Desk (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Several Free lunches that lasted an hour
Cons: Short Breaks and High Demands from the client
The phone system was set up through the computer so if you were having computer problems they would still mark you late in signing in. The account I was on the first time I worked there was much more nice and accommodating. The account I most recently worked for was very demanding and not always nice to work with. The Management the second time around tried to work with any problem areas to help keep you aware of the needs of the account. My co-workers were nice most of the time. I did enjoy meeting with suppliers to learn about their products and win some of the quizzes offered while working there.
Staff are treated like children
Developer (Former Employee), London, ENGAugust 11, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Poor prospects, lack of trust from managers
Management seem to think that the staff are school children and so treat them as such. There is no trust, and managers seem to keep a diary of what time you get into the office, and reprimand you in front of others for being 10 minutes late, even though staff work late most of the time!
There is not much scope to progress or be promoted, and salary increases are minimal at best.
I would not recommended working here.
Great opportunity to learn
Finance (Current Employee), TexasJuly 16, 2015
Learned quite a bit. Compensation is a bit lacking, but overall, it is a great work environment. Dress code is very liberal.
System Administrator (Client Technology Product (Current Employee), Delhi, DLJuly 13, 2015
BCD TRAVEL IS A GOOD COMPANY TO WORK WITH. I WISH I COULD BE THE PART OF BCD OUTSIDE INDIA. IF I GET THE CHANCE I WILL SURELY RE LOCATE
Good experience. My reporting is out of India and they are were helpful and supportive
System Administrator (Client Technology Product (Current Employee), Delhi, DLJuly 12, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
Good experience. My reporting is out of India and they are very helpful and supportive. I also want to move outside India and if
i get the chance I will surely do it
filling my previous position
VIP Travel Consultant (Former Employee), Cupertino, CAJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Creative people, and the Apple Campus is very nice
Cons: BCD travel is the current account holder
Apple account is nice, working around all of the creative 20 somethings.... However BCD travel management on the Apple account can not be trusted. I worked in Cupertino, I believe they want to fill in Austin, where the other two agents are.
Wonderful place to work and great people to work with
Corporate VIP Travel Consultant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 28, 2015
Pros: Travel benefits are outstanding
Cons: No cafe on site and location has few lunch options available.
I enjoy my day at BCD Travel. I am currently on the desk that books travel for corporate customers in the Caribbean area for a major corporation. A typical day could involve multiple travel destinations for a few individuals that involve Air, Hotel and Cars booked. I have some days that are more involved than others but each day is never the same and I love being able to sell, sell, sell!
bcd travels
Sr associate (Current Employee), MUMBAIJune 24, 2015
Pros: bcd travels
Cons: bcd travels
GOOD ENVIRONMENT TO WORK WITH
HARDEST PART IS TRAVELLING
MY TEAM IS ALSO GOOD TO WORK WITH
ENJOYABLE PART IS PARTIES EVERY WEEKEND
Great work place
Project Manager (Current Employee), LondonJune 1, 2015
Great place to work, highly organised and process driven, good team culture, challenging work environment, great training and promotional opportunities
Headquarters