BCD Travel

BCD Travel Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Staff are treated like children
Developer (Former Employee), London, ENGAugust 11, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Poor prospects, lack of trust from managers
Management seem to think that the staff are school children and so treat them as such. There is no trust, and managers seem to keep a diary of what time you get into the office, and reprimand you in front of others for being 10 minutes late, even though staff work late most of the time!
There is not much scope to progress or be promoted, and salary increases are minimal at best.
I would not recommended working here.
Great opportunity to learn
Finance (Current Employee), TexasJuly 16, 2015
Learned quite a bit. Compensation is a bit lacking, but overall, it is a great work environment. Dress code is very liberal.
System Administrator (Client Technology Product (Current Employee), Delhi, DLJuly 13, 2015
BCD TRAVEL IS A GOOD COMPANY TO WORK WITH. I WISH I COULD BE THE PART OF BCD OUTSIDE INDIA. IF I GET THE CHANCE I WILL SURELY RE LOCATE
Good experience. My reporting is out of India and they are were helpful and supportive
System Administrator (Client Technology Product (Current Employee), Delhi, DLJuly 12, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
Good experience. My reporting is out of India and they are very helpful and supportive. I also want to move outside India and if
i get the chance I will surely do it
filling my previous position
VIP Travel Consultant (Former Employee), Cupertino, CAJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Creative people, and the Apple Campus is very nice
Cons: BCD travel is the current account holder
Apple account is nice, working around all of the creative 20 somethings.... However BCD travel management on the Apple account can not be trusted. I worked in Cupertino, I believe they want to fill in Austin, where the other two agents are.
Wonderful place to work and great people to work with
Corporate VIP Travel Consultant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 28, 2015
Pros: Travel benefits are outstanding
Cons: No cafe on site and location has few lunch options available.
I enjoy my day at BCD Travel. I am currently on the desk that books travel for corporate customers in the Caribbean area for a major corporation. A typical day could involve multiple travel destinations for a few individuals that involve Air, Hotel and Cars booked. I have some days that are more involved than others but each day is never the same and I love being able to sell, sell, sell!
bcd travels
Sr associate (Current Employee), MUMBAIJune 24, 2015
Pros: bcd travels
Cons: bcd travels
GOOD ENVIRONMENT TO WORK WITH
HARDEST PART IS TRAVELLING
MY TEAM IS ALSO GOOD TO WORK WITH
ENJOYABLE PART IS PARTIES EVERY WEEKEND
Great work place
Project Manager (Current Employee), LondonJune 1, 2015
Great place to work, highly organised and process driven, good team culture, challenging work environment, great training and promotional opportunities
Enjoyed it while it lasted
Manager (Former Employee), Cork, CMay 13, 2015
Pros: Got to do a bit of travel
Cons: Could be stressful at times
Busy company. Learned a lot about Global Travel Management. Typical day at work was sorting emails, reports for companies, accounts queries, phones etc. Co-workers were great. Hardest part of the job was trying to get everything done right within the working day. Enjoyable was when customers were happy and I got job satisfaction.
Fun and productive work environmemtf
Corporate Travel Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 13, 2015
Pros: Sky box seating at local sporting events
Cons: Layoff's
Managed business travel, monitored travel expense for compliance and draft expense reports/travel expense.

Handled all aspects of domestic and international travel arrangements, including but not limited to car, lodging, relocation and group events.
Nice Place to work.
Corporate Apollo Travel Agent (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 26, 2015
Pros: Nice people
Cons: Short Breaks for restroom.
Great Place just laid off.Free lunches all the time. Great training room to grow. Great place to grown and learn. Would work for the company again.
Interesting work with corp accounts and airlines.
Corporate Travel agent/Debit Memo Specialist (Former Employee), Worked at homeApril 7, 2015
Pros: worked at home
Cons: n/a
Did audits for airline tickets with errors finding who caused the error .
Communicated with airlines to resolve errors and worked to have debit memo closed or reduced.
Productive work place
Visa and Admin Coordinator (Current Employee), DubaiMarch 24, 2015
-A typical day at work would be application of tourist visa for our corporate clients.
-I have learnt government rules and policy/ labour laws and immigration processes
-Management on this company is great and easy to approached
- Co worker is great and fun to go along
- Hardest part of the job is when there is a visa which is not approved on time and the person is stuck at the airport.
- The most enjoyable part of the job is whenever you got compliment from the client or the management.
There is always something to do...
Travel Consultant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 10, 2015
I started 10 years ago and have worked a wide range of different accounts. They are always adding accounts and some turn over, but not much. Management is good. There are plenty of learning opportunities but not a lot of moving up.
Very good workplace
Travel Agent (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPMarch 4, 2015
A very good place to work, great co-workers and management
They really like to take care of the employers
they work with really good partners and other companies
productive and busy workplace
Senior Travel Consultant (Current Employee), London, ENGFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: visiting hotel venues and experiencing the food, beverage and hotel amenities.
Cons: need more of a challenge to create
A typical day in the office is reviewing the travel inbox and prioritising the most time critical travel requirements. Working through the travel requests in a timely and accurate manner to ensure you get the traveller exactly what they want.
The role is challenging at times when time pressure and multiple travel requests are required, although I also work a lot more productively under time pressure
The most enjoyable part of the job is organising people and creating strong relationships with them so you understand exactly how to help them.
A fast paced but calm environment.
CORPORATE TRAVEL AGENT (Former Employee), Woburn, MAFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: great management and environment.
I took calls all day providing travel needs to business travelers. The management was supportive and helpful. We worked on teams and helped one another. I was reminded once again how important team work is for the ultimate goal.
Fun workplace
Associate (Former Employee), IBC KNOWLEDGE PARK BANGALOREFebruary 4, 2015
BCD is a nice place to work we will love working there its friendly atmosphere ,but end of the day salary matters which is not satisfying.
Team oriented environment with continuous training and development. Believes and produces company core values and engages employees.
Office Manager/Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Burbank, CAJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: free travel airline tickets, discounted hotels and special rates
Cons: healthcare is expensive
Daily interaction with leadership, clients, & office staff.

Manage all Office Administration functions at onsite facility. Responsibilities include facilities management, space allocation and furnishings, security access, vendor negotiations and services, office expenses and policies; while fostering an atmosphere that maintains motivation and high employee morale. Management team are professionals and gear you to a higher education and promotion. It's a daily learning environment with interaction with people and my success was being open outside my job duties.
Director of Accounting Technology (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: free travel airline tickets, discounted hotels and special rates
Good company to work with. Travel benefits and family owned private company. Traveled all over the world in my role. Asia, South America, Europe and Central America
Headquarters