BCBG MaxAzria Employee Reviews in Canada

Productive, competitive, fast and fun work place.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONJune 24, 2015
Working and BCBG was an amazing experience to me. I had the opportunity to manage a staff of 4-6 girls daily. I learned a lot of new things working here, such as receiving and shipping out stock, carrying out Loss Prevention tactics, and performing monthly inventory successfully.

The management and staff were great. I was very pleased to learn from and work with them for a year; very strict but awesome.

The hardest part of the job was to build confidence in managing the staff. Sales and other work I adapted pretty quick but being able to make my own decisions with certain problems were a little but tricky in the first couple of months.

Overall, I had an absolutely amazing experience with the work, the staff, and the customers.
Pros
Experience, clientele, good pay, benefits
Cons
Far distance from home, too much competition
productive and fun place to word t
Senior Sales Stylist (Former Employee) –  mississaugaMay 19, 2015
typical day would include
-cleaning
-paperwork (sales goal, cleaning check list, sensor sweep)
- engaging and interacting with customers
-selling
- ensuring no theft was happening
Review Summary
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 17, 2015
My typical day at work starts by cleaning the store before opening and making sure the store is presentable. I learned many skills that involved selling and treating customers. My co-workers were very nice and each person was willing to get to know each other. My manager was also very sweet and made sure we worked as much hours we needed and not over stress us.
No room for growth
Women's Stylist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 1, 2015
They only prioritize management in terms of pay and hours. Associate get treated bad and moving up internally is impossible.
Pros
relaxed enviroment
Cons
no growth
Friendly and Easy Going
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ONApril 5, 2015
Vaughan Mills mall where BCBG was located is always busy so there was always something to do. The staff was not bad just strict on policies which it should be. Interacting with customers was fun and working on a commission was a little bit difficult. Overall it was a great experience.
poor in any aspects of work culture
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCMarch 22, 2015
except the Brand itself the work culture is not a safe one, any unexpected and unporfessional plan or act is totally possible from management.
no/poor training.
Productive and cultured work environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond hillMarch 19, 2015
BCBGMaxazria has helped me develop my management skills and helped me really embrace what it means to succeed.
I love getting to meet new faces everyday.
Pros
i get to meet new people on a daily basis
Cons
no set hours/ schedules
Great Company!
1st Assistant Manager/ Visual Assistant (Former Employee) –  OttawaMarch 13, 2015
Loved the management team . Growing environment and the DSS had great passion. Amazing leadership and lots of training to set you up for success.
lots to learn
1st Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 5, 2015
Ive learned how corporate works, its structure.
Hard working people are not recognized for their work.
The hardest part was working until 1am, company doesn't pay a taxi to get safely home.
Overall it is good experience, I've learnt a lot about clienteling and how customer becomes client.
Pros
healt benefits
Cons
Served clients personal clothing needs
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Rockland, QCJanuary 28, 2015
Getting to know clients is the best part of the job, to build your clientele and have returning customers s the best feeling.
Pros
loved serving clients
Cons
was tedious
Fun, friendly staff and quality products
STOCK ASSOCIATE / CASHIER (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BCJanuary 7, 2015
Jacob was a fun job I loved all of the people I worked with they were all friendly and helpful. I started out as just a sales associate and was promoted after a year to 3rd key holder. I basically did every role in this job stock, sales, visual merchandising, planning weekly budgets and of course customer service. The hardest part of the job was that some days it would be very slow and it was difficult finding tasks to do.
Responsibilities
Key holder/ Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONJanuary 5, 2015
• Support the store manager with the coordination and execution of daily store operations.
• Supervise the daily activities of sales staff in the absence of the manager or as delegated by the manager.
• Engage in promoting and selling products to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Perform managerial functions such as opening/closing, receiving inventory, as well as preparing and making deposits as needed.
• Partner with store manager to maximize sales and build high performing teams.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating window and in-store presentation of the store as per BCBG’s seasonal visual standards. This includes planning, mapping and executing monthly “floor-sets.”
• Actively participate in-store related meetings, training sessions and store visits. Responsible for participating in monthly conference calls with upper management, as well.
• Provide ongoing written feedback to Regional Manager on business strengths and opportunities.
Pros
discounts
Cons
pay
okay
Co-Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONDecember 30, 2014
the store wasnt always busy
long hours. its hard to work in retail like this when you have kids its very Demanding .
Pros
nothing
BCBG MAX AZRIA
Merchandising Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2014
BCBG MAX AZRIA has an extremely high turnover. Most associates do not stay with the company for longer than one year. In some cases, eployees leave within their first month.
Strong Brand Culture
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABOctober 21, 2014
Superb brand protection
Fun work environment
Limited opportunity for advancement
Good sales and training school for all
Gérante général (Current Employee) –  South shore of MontrealOctober 13, 2014
Human ressources, operations, stock, sale control, stock control, clientelling, visual merchandising, constant team training, constant sale training and online training
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment
This was a great job to get my foot in the door
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCSeptember 25, 2014
A respectful friendly environment, great co-workers. Made sure the fitting rooms were clean as well as the store. Greeting customers and providing exceptional customer service was of great importance.
product of the organization was great, but the company lacked structure.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairview mallJune 3, 2014
product of the organization was great, but the company lacked structure.
PRODUCTIVE FUN PLACE TO WORK
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  TORONTO , ONMay 28, 2014
IT'S A BUSY LUXURY CLOTHING INDUSTRY WITH HIGH END CUSTOMER CARE WHICH HAS A VERY GOOD TRAINING AND HIGH EXPECTATION REGARDING PROTECTING BRAND DNA , CUSTOMER SERVICE AND REACHING SALES TARGETS .
Hard working, fast paced, and fun workplace.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 21, 2014
I began working at BCBG in November of 2011. On my first day there, I never would have guessed that I would have learned so much independence and problem solving from working at a retail store. However, day by day, BCBG has taught me how to work effectively in a fast paced environment, and how to manage my time efficiently throughout the day. The first couple of months working there were quite challenging due to the fact that I was not well adapted to the retail environment, and so I faced trouble with trying to meet my hourly sales goals which affected the total I made in commission. However, with the help of my friendly coworkers and determined managers, I was well trained to reach my goals and have now been on the list of top 3 sellers Month To Date for the past two years. Besides making sales, BCBG has taught me how to receive and ship out stock, carry out Loss Prevention tactics, and perform monthly inventory successfully.

Although I have grown to love working at BCBG throughout my years there, I have recently discovered that it not a stable working environment and there is no likely chance of moving forward with the company. If you begin as a sales associate, you will most probably still be a sales associate making the same amount of pay five years from then. Upon realizing this, I decided I could no longer continue working in a place with no future career for myself.
That is why as I search for a new job now, it is critical that I find one that will give me more opportunities in the future. I have no interest in working for a company for a short period of time. If I
  more... am hired for a good company, there is a good chance I will dedicate years of my hard work to that company.  less