BCBG MaxAzria

BCBG MaxAzria Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun and exciting job where your routine changes everyday
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), El Paso, TXJuly 22, 2014
Pros: get to be a part of my client's everyday events
Cons: working nights and weekends
I love my job and I love what I do. I am surrounded by a team that makes my job fun and exciting and that at any moment we could change someone's day by simply picking out our favorites items in the store!
Fun Place to work
Manager (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 20, 2014
Pros: great clothes and staff
Cons: standing all day
Fun place to work overall. Great Sales and Product, support from upper management and associates. Family like environment.
Fun job, only for seasonal opportunities.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 10, 2014
Pros: discounts on clothes
mainly fixing clothes, working at the register. I learned better customer service skills and how to create looks.
Fun
Stylist (Current Employee), Beverly Hills, CAJune 3, 2014
The environment is a fun workplace. You are required to make your personal goal for the week month and year by styling clients.
Fun
Stylist (Current Employee), Beverly Hills, CAJune 3, 2014
Customer-obsessed, energetic workplace.
Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 18, 2014
Customer-obsessed, energetic workplace. Greet & assist all clients with merchandise. Responsible for processing their transactions.
Store Manager
Store Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 14, 2014
upper management no communication
didnt learn one thing about the business
commission based company
nothing hard about this job
only enjoyed my clientele
productive
Stock Support & Visual Team (Current Employee), Sherman Oaks, CAApril 21, 2014
As stock support we help with cleaning the store, process shipment, transfers, maintenance.
As visual team member we execute floor sets, change windows, change mannequins, merchandise store and style our looks on the floor.
Amazing work environment, very professional.
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee), PRApril 8, 2014
Pros: diversity, gained knowledge and experience, etc.
In a typical day of work I interact with numerous clients from different places, which is a grateful experience, also completed a specific list of assigned tasks. I learn about diversity, the importance of an excellent customer service and to follow the guidelines from company policies successfully. Teamwork is an essential part of the job, a good/professional relationship with co-workers is also very important. With enthusiasm and positive thinking the daily journey is never hard, everything consists of learning something new everyday. By far, the most enjoyable part of the job is the knowledge and experience gained day by day.
Productive workplace with like minded people who always got the job done
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pottstown, PAMarch 31, 2014
Pros: great location, friendly staff, employee discounts
The hardest part of the job was the making sure we reached our weekly and monthly store goals, which we always managed to meet and exceed. My co-workers were the kind that you'd wish for after learning you've got the position. Intelligent, kind, no ego, knows how to make the workplace a fun and light environment but buckles down when it's time to.
Strong Sales and Customer Service
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Marina Del Rey, CAMarch 17, 2014
Very refreshing to work with an excellent team. I love engaging with people and assisting with help.
Review
Key holder (Current Employee), Commerce, CAFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: gift certificates
Cons: short staffed
A typical day at work includes engaging with customers and really digging into their lifestyle to find perfect head to toe looks. We perform through a model of GUEST excellence which stands for Greet, Understand, Excite, Suggest and Thank. This ensures quality customer services to every person who walks into our store. Guest is also a great way to deter theft.

I have been able to discover the elevated lifestyle of BCBGMAXAZRIA and the importance of emulating company vision inside and outside of work.

I am a key holder at BCBG and I typically floor supervise and ensure that customers are experiencing GUEST at it's full potential. Supervising entails but is not limited to interacting with customers, delegating and various office work.

The girls we work with are fun and energetic.
Such amazing fashion
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chandler, AZFebruary 18, 2014
the only thing that was not up to par was I had no manager for 3 months and the compensation is not worth all the upper tier work you do.
Great team, not so great hours.
STOCKROOM MANAGER (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 6, 2014
Cons: next to no hours, minimum wage.
the team that I work with at this store is always helpful and understanding about situations no matter the extent. The main down fall is the lack of hours and sometimes, communication.
Started off AMAZING, ended HORRIBLY
1st Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), minnesotaFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: great discount
Cons: immature childish retalitory
Started off in management with a really great store. My coworkers and fellow managers were all wonderful. We got along supremely well... like family. I then proceeded to get a promotion to a division of BCBG with the verbal awareness of a raise. Reported to my new duty station and quickly learned I had not gotten a raise. In the process of trying to understand what happened, I was written up and 3 short weeks later... terminated... for trying to get what was promised me. So I would tell anyone hoping for work there... get everything in writing and keep your mouth quiet. Dont speak when wrong has happened... or your career will be short lived
productive,always busy paste
Tax Administrator - Salary (Current Employee), Vernon, CAJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: good benefits.
Cons: too many employees.
Every day is a challenge and a new experience, at times overwhelming but at the end of the days with new lessons learned.
working as a team every deadline and challenge is met.
I would have to say the hardest part of my day would be when I have to call City or state authorities to avoid seizures or store closures, at the same time the best part would be when I get thanked for avoiding any of the above.
Retail
Sales Associate (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 23, 2014
Typical retail job. Long hours on your feet.

Loved the store
Great company to work for
Stock Support (Current Employee), Beachwood, OHJanuary 17, 2014
A typical day would be assisting mangers with the day to day operations, processing shipment, making sure the sales floor was replenished, and assisting customers.
Contemporary Fashion Retail Job
Stylist (Former Employee), Natick, MAJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: great merchandise, good discount, fun work environment
Cons: ok pay, it's retail
A typical day at work was selling to customers and building on those relationships. I learned how to add on sales even better from working here.
alright
Stock Associate (Former Employee), White Plains, NYDecember 26, 2013
Pros: the store was surrounded by a lot of other stores
Cons: boring
ehh not a very interesting place to work. everyone was bland and boring.