BCBG MaxAzria Employee Reviews

Great Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, Ontario27 August 2015
*Demonstrated to drive personal business with client appointments and ensured that excellent service was provided to customers
*Helped customers in locating products
*Actively participated in merchandising projects, ie: daily stock maintenance, floor changeovers, product transfer, price changes
*Kept up-to-date with new company trends by viewing new style videos every month
*Greeted each customer with a positive attitude
Pros
working in a fashion forward environment
Management is horrible
Part-time Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vaughan Mills27 July 2015
No balance between work life and personal. Management does not understand your needs. They treat sales representative very poorly.
Not Worth It
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  BCBG West Edmonton Mall7 October 2015
I worked there for a short amount of time. The money isn't that great and the commission is impossible to reach if you store is super dead like mine was. My manager was also crazy and that didn't help. I had the highest commission in the store and still got passed up on a promotion. Never ever doing that again.
lots to learn
1st Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 February 2015
Ive learned how corporate works, its structure.
Hard working people are not recognized for their work.
The hardest part was working until 1am, company doesn't pay a taxi to get safely home.
Overall it is good experience, I've learnt a lot about clienteling and how customer becomes client.
Pros
healt benefits
Poor work environment
associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 November 2015
poor management, poor district manager.
Clothing quality is going down the drain & the clothing isnt worth the price. Expect the world out of you with little in return. All in all there was a high turnover rate.
Responsibilities
Key holder/ Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON5 January 2015
• Support the store manager with the coordination and execution of daily store operations.
• Supervise the daily activities of sales staff in the absence of the manager or as delegated by the manager.
• Engage in promoting and selling products to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Perform managerial functions such as opening/closing, receiving inventory, as well as preparing and making deposits as needed.
• Partner with store manager to maximize sales and build high performing teams.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating window and in-store presentation of the store as per BCBG’s seasonal visual standards. This includes planning, mapping and executing monthly “floor-sets.”
• Actively participate in-store related meetings, training sessions and store visits. Responsible for participating in monthly conference calls with upper management, as well.
• Provide ongoing written feedback to Regional Manager on business strengths and opportunities.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Pay
a non productive company but a fun work place with staff
2nd ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  edmonton,alberta24 April 2012
BCBG MAXAZRIA was a most wanted company to work for, good job results and ratings. I absolutely loved the girls i had the privelege to work with,The staff respected me and made my part in the company more exciting.I learned how to create an environment based on company policy as well as developing a fast track completion of on demand paperwork for weekly stats as well for conference. The hardest part of my job was training myself in the important fields of my position due to no outside or company assistance. The most enjoyable part of my job was the visual aspects of floor-set as well as putting the store to an appealing investment for our clientele.
Pros
promotion discount packages
Cons
overtime hours everyday
poor in any aspects of work culture
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 March 2015
except the Brand itself the work culture is not a safe one, any unexpected and unporfessional plan or act is totally possible from management.
no/poor training.
Great team of stylists and amazing collection
1ere Assistante Gerante (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 January 2014
A typical day of work was preparing for the opening, which included office work. Floor Supervision was an essential part of my day.

I learned a lot from being !st Assistant Manager in high end retail (quality service, floor supervision and coaching the stylists on the BCBG philosophy).

Management was top notch. Our manager was extremely business and very pleasant such as my other management colleges.

My co-workers were young stylists who were very professional, hard working and very positive.

The most enjoyable part of my experience at BCBG was my co-workers and the wonderful clients.
Pros
Wonderful high end retail
Cons
Traveling the long distance and traffic every day
Clean and well organized workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON22 September 2015
Overall, working at BCBG was very beneficial as it taught me how to deal with different types of customers. From getting questions about product or needing assistance finding an item, this workplace was very good. Although, being the new girl, sometimes the co-workers did not always tend to me when I needed assistance but I always persevered and tried my best to complete my tasks and duties.
Pros
Great work environment and co-workers
Cons
Long stays after closing to clean
Fun atmosphere, great discounts
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 November 2015
Very professional and friendly team. Managers are amazing and encouraging. Sales goals can seem high sometimes, but everyone works as a team and helps each other. Training is great and discount is good as well which is a great bonus.
Is Good
Fashion Associate (Former Employee) –  North York, ON22 September 2015
Beautiful fashion, unfortunately quite expensive, but good quality that can last for years and not go out of style. People are enjoyable to work with, both staff and clients.My personal development gives me joy as I have learned to love and do the best I can. Also, the employee discounts are very good.
Pros
I am respected to do my job the way I feel best
Cons
My hourly wage has never changed as it is still minimum.
A good learning experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2014
I love their clothes and the perks we got like the discounts, contests, etc. However, the management team at my location wasn't the best. With a stronger and more organized leader everyone would be able to excel and make commission, but since it was weak, it was really hard to enjoy myself and hours weren't the greatest.
Pros
great discount
Cons
horrible management
Great Company!
1st Assistant Manager/ Visual Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa13 March 2015
Loved the management team . Growing environment and the DSS had great passion. Amazing leadership and lots of training to set you up for success.
Productive and cultured work environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond hill19 March 2015
BCBGMaxazria has helped me develop my management skills and helped me really embrace what it means to succeed.
I love getting to meet new faces everyday.
Pros
I get to meet new people on a daily basis
Cons
No set hours/ schedules
lovely place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 July 2012
Nice environment... loved to work in this job as well and the management was amazing... the most enjoyable part of this job it was the beautiful clothing that i have to sell everyday and love all my customers. Not to complain.
No room for growth
Women's Stylist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 May 2015
They only prioritize management in terms of pay and hours. Associate get treated bad and moving up internally is impossible.
Pros
relaxed enviroment
Cons
no growth
productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 October 2015
People were very kind and polite and had much fun working with them. If there weren't customers than would be doing stocking in the back room.
okay
Co-Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON30 December 2014
the store wasnt always busy
long hours. its hard to work in retail like this when you have kids its very Demanding .
Pros
nothing
Easy going atmosphere
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  London Ontario20 March 2014
Typical day at work involves steaming clothes, selling merchandise and providing wardrobe assistance.
Management is organized, reasonable and friendly
My co workers make this job lively and entertaining