BCBG MaxAzria Employee Reviews in Canada

Beautiful Store
Greeter (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCAugust 30, 2015
Personally this was not the right job for me at the time, but overall the job was fantastic. Friendly co-workers and warm environment. Nice customers and quite relaxed place. Great job for you if you like retail.
No room for growth
Women's Stylist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 1, 2015
They only prioritize management in terms of pay and hours. Associate get treated bad and moving up internally is impossible.
Pros
relaxed enviroment
Cons
no growth
Great Company!
1st Assistant Manager/ Visual Assistant (Former Employee) –  OttawaMarch 13, 2015
Loved the management team . Growing environment and the DSS had great passion. Amazing leadership and lots of training to set you up for success.
Productive and cultured work environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond hillMarch 19, 2015
BCBGMaxazria has helped me develop my management skills and helped me really embrace what it means to succeed.
I love getting to meet new faces everyday.
Pros
i get to meet new people on a daily basis
Cons
no set hours/ schedules
Review Summary
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 17, 2015
My typical day at work starts by cleaning the store before opening and making sure the store is presentable. I learned many skills that involved selling and treating customers. My co-workers were very nice and each person was willing to get to know each other. My manager was also very sweet and made sure we worked as much hours we needed and not over stress us.
a non productive company but a fun work place with staff
2nd ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  edmonton,albertaApril 24, 2012
BCBG MAXAZRIA was a most wanted company to work for, good job results and ratings. I absolutely loved the girls i had the privelege to work with,The staff respected me and made my part in the company more exciting.I learned how to create an environment based on company policy as well as developing a fast track completion of on demand paperwork for weekly stats as well for conference. The hardest part of my job was training myself in the important fields of my position due to no outside or company assistance. The most enjoyable part of my job was the visual aspects of floor-set as well as putting the store to an appealing investment for our clientele.
Pros
promotion discount packages
Cons
overtime hours everyday
Great team of stylists and amazing collection
1ere Assistante Gerante (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJanuary 20, 2014
A typical day of work was preparing for the opening, which included office work. Floor Supervision was an essential part of my day.

I learned a lot from being !st Assistant Manager in high end retail (quality service, floor supervision and coaching the stylists on the BCBG philosophy).

Management was top notch. Our manager was extremely business and very pleasant such as my other management colleges.

My co-workers were young stylists who were very professional, hard working and very positive.

The most enjoyable part of my experience at BCBG was my co-workers and the wonderful clients.
Pros
wonderful high end retail
Cons
traveling the long distance and traffic every day
okay
Co-Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONDecember 30, 2014
the store wasnt always busy
long hours. its hard to work in retail like this when you have kids its very Demanding .
Pros
nothing
Cons
productive and fun place to word t
Senior Sales Stylist (Former Employee) –  mississaugaMay 19, 2015
typical day would include
-cleaning
-paperwork (sales goal, cleaning check list, sensor sweep)
- engaging and interacting with customers
-selling
- ensuring no theft was happening
Friendly and Easy Going
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ONApril 5, 2015
Vaughan Mills mall where BCBG was located is always busy so there was always something to do. The staff was not bad just strict on policies which it should be. Interacting with customers was fun and working on a commission was a little bit difficult. Overall it was a great experience.
Fun, friendly staff and quality products
STOCK ASSOCIATE / CASHIER (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BCJanuary 7, 2015
Jacob was a fun job I loved all of the people I worked with they were all friendly and helpful. I started out as just a sales associate and was promoted after a year to 3rd key holder. I basically did every role in this job stock, sales, visual merchandising, planning weekly budgets and of course customer service. The hardest part of the job was that some days it would be very slow and it was difficult finding tasks to do.
A good learning experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 16, 2014
I love their clothes and the perks we got like the discounts, contests, etc. However, the management team at my location wasn't the best. With a stronger and more organized leader everyone would be able to excel and make commission, but since it was weak, it was really hard to enjoy myself and hours weren't the greatest.
Pros
great discount
Cons
horrible management
Strong Brand Culture
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABOctober 21, 2014
Superb brand protection
Fun work environment
Limited opportunity for advancement
lovely place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 30, 2012
Nice environment... loved to work in this job as well and the management was amazing... the most enjoyable part of this job it was the beautiful clothing that i have to sell everyday and love all my customers. Not to complain.
Easy going atmosphere
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  London OntarioMarch 20, 2014
Typical day at work involves steaming clothes, selling merchandise and providing wardrobe assistance.
Management is organized, reasonable and friendly
My co workers make this job lively and entertaining
Served clients personal clothing needs
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Rockland, QCJanuary 28, 2015
Getting to know clients is the best part of the job, to build your clientele and have returning customers s the best feeling.
Pros
loved serving clients
Cons
was tedious
No complaints
Sales Support (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONFebruary 22, 2014
Overall great benefits for employees, and friendships were made throughout!
BCBG MAX AZRIA
Merchandising Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2014
BCBG MAX AZRIA has an extremely high turnover. Most associates do not stay with the company for longer than one year. In some cases, eployees leave within their first month.
Hard working, fast paced, and fun workplace.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 21, 2014
I began working at BCBG in November of 2011. On my first day there, I never would have guessed that I would have learned so much independence and problem solving from working at a retail store. However, day by day, BCBG has taught me how to work effectively in a fast paced environment, and how to manage my time efficiently throughout the day. The first couple of months working there were quite challenging due to the fact that I was not well adapted to the retail environment, and so I faced trouble with trying to meet my hourly sales goals which affected the total I made in commission. However, with the help of my friendly coworkers and determined managers, I was well trained to reach my goals and have now been on the list of top 3 sellers Month To Date for the past two years. Besides making sales, BCBG has taught me how to receive and ship out stock, carry out Loss Prevention tactics, and perform monthly inventory successfully.

Although I have grown to love working at BCBG throughout my years there, I have recently discovered that it not a stable working environment and there is no likely chance of moving forward with the company. If you begin as a sales associate, you will most probably still be a sales associate making the same amount of pay five years from then. Upon realizing this, I decided I could no longer continue working in a place with no future career for myself.
That is why as I search for a new job now, it is critical that I find one that will give me more opportunities in the future. I have no interest in working for a company for a short period of time. If I
  more... am hired for a good company, there is a good chance I will dedicate years of my hard work to that company.  less
This was a great job to get my foot in the door
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCSeptember 25, 2014
A respectful friendly environment, great co-workers. Made sure the fitting rooms were clean as well as the store. Greeting customers and providing exceptional customer service was of great importance.