BCBG MaxAzria Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
poor in any aspects of work culture
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCMarch 22, 2015
except the Brand itself the work culture is not a safe one, any unexpected and unporfessional plan or act is totally possible from management.
no/poor training.
Productive and cultured work environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Richmond hillMarch 19, 2015
Pros: i get to meet new people on a daily basis
Cons: no set hours/ schedules
BCBGMaxazria has helped me develop my management skills and helped me really embrace what it means to succeed.
I love getting to meet new faces everyday.
Great Company!
1st Assistant Manager/ Visual Assistant (Former Employee), OttawaMarch 13, 2015
Loved the management team . Growing environment and the DSS had great passion. Amazing leadership and lots of training to set you up for success.
lots to learn
1st Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: healt benefits
Cons: long hours
Ive learned how corporate works, its structure.
Hard working people are not recognized for their work.
The hardest part was working until 1am, company doesn't pay a taxi to get safely home.
Overall it is good experience, I've learnt a lot about clienteling and how customer becomes client.
Served clients personal clothing needs
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Rockland, QCJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: loved serving clients
Cons: was tedious
Getting to know clients is the best part of the job, to build your clientele and have returning customers s the best feeling.
Fun, friendly staff and quality products
STOCK ASSOCIATE / CASHIER (Former Employee), New Westminster, BCJanuary 7, 2015
Jacob was a fun job I loved all of the people I worked with they were all friendly and helpful. I started out as just a sales associate and was promoted after a year to 3rd key holder. I basically did every role in this job stock, sales, visual merchandising, planning weekly budgets and of course customer service. The hardest part of the job was that some days it would be very slow and it was difficult finding tasks to do.
Responsibilities
Key holder/ Assistant manager (Former Employee), Richmond Hill, ONJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: pay
• Support the store manager with the coordination and execution of daily store operations.
• Supervise the daily activities of sales staff in the absence of the manager or as delegated by the manager.
• Engage in promoting and selling products to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Perform managerial functions such as opening/closing, receiving inventory, as well as preparing and making deposits as needed.
• Partner with store manager to maximize sales and build high performing teams.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating window and in-store presentation of the store as per BCBG’s seasonal visual standards. This includes planning, mapping and executing monthly “floor-sets.”
• Actively participate in-store related meetings, training sessions and store visits. Responsible for participating in monthly conference calls with upper management, as well.
• Provide ongoing written feedback to Regional Manager on business strengths and opportunities.
okay
Co-Manager (Former Employee), Richmond Hill, ONDecember 30, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: long hours
the store wasnt always busy
long hours. its hard to work in retail like this when you have kids its very Demanding .
BCBG MAX AZRIA
Merchandising Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2014
BCBG MAX AZRIA has an extremely high turnover. Most associates do not stay with the company for longer than one year. In some cases, eployees leave within their first month.
Strong Brand Culture
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 21, 2014
Superb brand protection
Fun work environment
Limited opportunity for advancement
Good sales and training school for all
Gérante général (Current Employee), South shore of MontrealOctober 13, 2014
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
Human ressources, operations, stock, sale control, stock control, clientelling, visual merchandising, constant team training, constant sale training and online training
This was a great job to get my foot in the door
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCSeptember 25, 2014
A respectful friendly environment, great co-workers. Made sure the fitting rooms were clean as well as the store. Greeting customers and providing exceptional customer service was of great importance.
product of the organization was great, but the company lacked structure.
Manager (Former Employee), Fairview mallJune 3, 2014
product of the organization was great, but the company lacked structure.
PRODUCTIVE FUN PLACE TO WORK
Sales Associate (Current Employee), TORONTO , ONMay 28, 2014
IT'S A BUSY LUXURY CLOTHING INDUSTRY WITH HIGH END CUSTOMER CARE WHICH HAS A VERY GOOD TRAINING AND HIGH EXPECTATION REGARDING PROTECTING BRAND DNA , CUSTOMER SERVICE AND REACHING SALES TARGETS .
Hard working, fast paced, and fun workplace.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 21, 2014
I began working at BCBG in November of 2011. On my first day there, I never would have guessed that I would have learned so much independence and problem solving from working at a retail store. However, day by day, BCBG has taught me how to work effectively in a fast paced environment, and how to manage my time efficiently throughout the day. The first couple of months working there were quite challenging due to the fact that I was not well adapted to the retail environment, and so I faced trouble with trying to meet my hourly sales goals which affected the total I made in commission. However, with the help of my friendly coworkers and determined managers, I was well trained to reach my goals and have now been on the list of top 3 sellers Month To Date for the past two years. Besides making sales, BCBG has taught me how to receive and ship out stock, carry out Loss Prevention tactics, and perform monthly inventory successfully.

Although I have grown to love working at BCBG throughout my years there, I have recently discovered that it not a stable working environment and there is no likely chance of moving forward with the company. If you begin as a sales associate, you will most probably still be a sales associate making the same amount of pay five years from then. Upon realizing this, I decided I could no longer continue working in a place with no future career for myself.
That is why as I search for a new job now, it is critical that I find one that will give me more opportunities in the future. I have no interest in working for a company for a short period of time. If I – more... am hired for a good company, there is a good chance I will dedicate years of my hard work to that company. – less
Great Group Environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), TorontoMay 3, 2014
Great company great people and staff
only issue is little room for growth
A good learning experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 16, 2014
Pros: great discount
Cons: horrible management
I love their clothes and the perks we got like the discounts, contests, etc. However, the management team at my location wasn't the best. With a stronger and more organized leader everyone would be able to excel and make commission, but since it was weak, it was really hard to enjoy myself and hours weren't the greatest.
fun and amazing team
Sales associate (Current Employee), Richmond, BCApril 13, 2014
BCBGMAXAZRIA is a fashion brand with outstanding collection and amazing team.
experienced alot about sales
Key Holder/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 21, 2014
i have learned alot about how to sale and give a great customer service to each customer through club monaco.
Easy going atmosphere
Sales Associate (Current Employee), London OntarioMarch 20, 2014
Typical day at work involves steaming clothes, selling merchandise and providing wardrobe assistance.
Management is organized, reasonable and friendly
My co workers make this job lively and entertaining