BCBG MaxAzria

BCBG MaxAzria Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun, friendly staff and quality products
STOCK ASSOCIATE / CASHIER (Former Employee), New Westminster, BCJanuary 7, 2015
Jacob was a fun job I loved all of the people I worked with they were all friendly and helpful. I started out as just a sales associate and was promoted after a year to 3rd key holder. I basically did every role in this job stock, sales, visual merchandising, planning weekly budgets and of course customer service. The hardest part of the job was that some days it would be very slow and it was difficult finding tasks to do.
Strong Brand Culture
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 21, 2014
Superb brand protection
Fun work environment
Limited opportunity for advancement
Good sales and training school for all
Gérante général (Current Employee), South shore of MontrealOctober 13, 2014
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
Human ressources, operations, stock, sale control, stock control, clientelling, visual merchandising, constant team training, constant sale training and online training
product of the organization was great, but the company lacked structure.
Manager (Former Employee), Fairview mallJune 3, 2014
product of the organization was great, but the company lacked structure.
Hard working, fast paced, and fun workplace.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 21, 2014
I began working at BCBG in November of 2011. On my first day there, I never would have guessed that I would have learned so much independence and problem solving from working at a retail store. However, day by day, BCBG has taught me how to work effectively in a fast paced environment, and how to manage my time efficiently throughout the day. The first couple of months working there were quite challenging due to the fact that I was not well adapted to the retail environment, and so I faced trouble with trying to meet my hourly sales goals which affected the total I made in commission. However, with the help of my friendly coworkers and determined managers, I was well trained to reach my goals and have now been on the list of top 3 sellers Month To Date for the past two years. Besides making sales, BCBG has taught me how to receive and ship out stock, carry out Loss Prevention tactics, and perform monthly inventory successfully.

Although I have grown to love working at BCBG throughout my years there, I have recently discovered that it not a stable working environment and there is no likely chance of moving forward with the company. If you begin as a sales associate, you will most probably still be a sales associate making the same amount of pay five years from then. Upon realizing this, I decided I could no longer continue working in a place with no future career for myself.
That is why as I search for a new job now, it is critical that I find one that will give me more opportunities in the future. I have no interest in working for a company for a short period of time. If I am hired for a good company, there is a good chance I will dedicate years of my hard work to that company.
Easy going atmosphere
Sales Associate (Current Employee), London OntarioMarch 20, 2014
Typical day at work involves steaming clothes, selling merchandise and providing wardrobe assistance.
Management is organized, reasonable and friendly
My co workers make this job lively and entertaining
fun place nice clothes
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 21, 2014
it was nice to work there good team but the clientele was tough.
team i worked with was great
Promenade mall second assistant manager (Former Employee), ThornhillJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: created long lasting relashionships with customers and staff
Cons: 12 hour days with no thank you from company
the team i worked with was great! working for the company wast the best experience ive had.
they really didnt have family orientation
lovely place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 30, 2012
Nice environment... loved to work in this job as well and the management was amazing... the most enjoyable part of this job it was the beautiful clothing that i have to sell everyday and love all my customers. Not to complain.
a non productive company but a fun work place with staff
2nd ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), edmonton,albertaApril 24, 2012
Pros: promotion discount packages
Cons: overtime hours everyday
BCBG MAXAZRIA was a most wanted company to work for, good job results and ratings. I absolutely loved the girls i had the privelege to work with,The staff respected me and made my part in the company more exciting.I learned how to create an environment based on company policy as well as developing a fast track completion of on demand paperwork for weekly stats as well for conference. The hardest part of my job was training myself in the important fields of my position due to no outside or company assistance. The most enjoyable part of my job was the visual aspects of floor-set as well as putting the store to an appealing investment for our clientele.
Great work environment
Key Holder (Current Employee), Chestnut Hill, MAJanuary 7, 2015
Manage a store team consisting of selling associates and support associates.
Drive business sales with clientele programs and excellent leadership.
nice company
Asst. Store Manager (Former Employee), Aventura, FLDecember 9, 2014
Directly reports to Store Manager.
Exercise intellectual and creative discretion and judgment in management and leadership of store employees.
Manage a store team consisting of selling associates and support associates.
Drive business sales with clientele programs and excellent leadership.
Protect the BCBG MAXAZRIA brands with clear communication, up-holding product knowledge and visual standards, and personal brand association.
great place to learn, lots of talented people
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee), Vernon, CADecember 5, 2014
Pros: a learning experinece
Cons: lack of advancement, low pay.
there is no typical day here, every day is something new and sometimes exausting. our teams all push oneanother, talent is everywhere. the results are rewarding and often satisfying.
BCBG Maxazria Group is a great Company with some of the most talented people.
Shop Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MANovember 24, 2014
*Completed store operation requirements, scheduling and following up on work results ( 7 employees) by coaching and training employees.

*Recruited and retained top talent by continuous training and developing leaders. (Recruited 2 shop managers)

*Achieved financial objectives (Surpassed yearly goal of $600,000)

*Secured employees and merchandise by implementing security systems and measures. (Inventory results were above company standard)

*Applied proper marketing for merchandise by advertising analyzed sales promotions, and display plans.
Up-sale to keep up with your daily goals
Stylist/ Associate (Former Employee), Honolulu, HINovember 10, 2014
Every day you have a sales goal and that goal has to be met by end of day. So a typical work day is to contacting all your clients and notifying them of upcoming sales OR you are building clientele through your local walk in customers to build trust and sales.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to style your clients. BCBG has a lot of beautiful gowns or ready to wear items and to style your clients in BCBG is really fun!
BCBG was lovely, great company.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, NJNovember 4, 2014
A typical day at work is interacting with customer, and assisting when needed. Counting money and, cleaning, and completing closing duties.
Great work experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Woodbridge, NJSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: low pay
The BCBG I worked in is located in Lord and Taylor at the Woodbridge Mall. A typical day can be busy most of the time. I really loved my co-workers and my manager.I really enjoyed this job and in addition I got lots of customer service experience from it.
great workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Manhasset, NYAugust 12, 2014
loved working for this company. i learned valued customer service skills
Great learning school
Customer Service (Former Employee), Vernon, CAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: health insurance, growth opportunity
Cons: not all holiday were payed due to religious beliefs.
Fast paced job all day long and very educational. BCBG gave me my first opportunity in the Customer Service field. I learned to be a team player, proficiency, and to multitask. Management was very professional and accessible our team. My co-worker were excellent team players, I still keep in touch with most of them. There wasn't anything hard about the job. It was a great learning experience. What I enjoyed most of the job, was the motivation of learning and developing new skills.
none professional atmosphere
Operations Manager (Former Employee), McAllen, TXJuly 28, 2014
upper management did not pay wages and was not fair with emplyess

1 2 3 4