BCAA Employee Reviews

Caac
Customer Relations (MRTS Damage Specialist) (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ONJuly 5, 2016
CAA has excellent training programs and a great culture. Volume of work is high, but manageable CAA is great to its employees and ensures that they are treated well.

Would highly recommend this employer.
Pros
culture and training
Cons
volume of work
Productive ,professional and friendly place to work
Insurance Advisor (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BCMarch 1, 2016
I had an excellent working experience at BCAA at the Maple Ridge office. I was part of a very professional team, unfortunately I had to move up north to assist my father so I had to quit the job, otherwise I would have gladly stayed with BCAA.
Pros
Good work environment, plenty of training, sales incentives
Cons
Working sundays
Smart people are not appreciated
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ONApril 14, 2016
Some managers are simply controlling every step of your work, very hard to please them.Constant stress.Overall, people are not happy especially in IT. Lots of office politics
Pros
clean office
Cons
IT team / managers
Room for growth within the corporation
Member Services Advisor (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BCFebruary 11, 2016
Its a professional and fun environment to work in with plenty of room for movement and grow with in the corporation. The managers are very approachable and there is always new training every other month offered.
Great Work Environment
Outbound Calling (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCOctober 29, 2015
I found my experience at BCAA to be very positive.

I learnt a lot. I've worked for BCAA as a Data Entry clerk and Outbound caller. In both of these positions BCAA was very flexible in how I approached problems.

My co-workers were very supportive, and encouraged me when I had questions.

My job title was unique as an Outbound caller, as BCAA typically doesn't call people actively. The hardest part of the job was the establishing a structure around the new practice, while learning the procedure for their calling system and note taking.
Pros
Positive Work Environment
Cons
Contract Ended
Current Changes
Greeter (Current Employee) –  Prince George, BCAugust 7, 2015
Right now BCAA has a anew CEO that's changing a lot, but because the head office is in Burnaby the PG office isn't acknowledged how it should be. We are a small town office that has a lot of potential but the staff's needs are being dismissed and therefore morale is down. We are constantly measured in sales and have targets for everything you can imagine, and instead of asking why we don't meet them, we're flooded with contests and incentives that we don't need. My boss is amazing and the staff are so kind, just be prepared to have SALES be your main / only focus.
Complex system of management.
Insurance Advisor 1 (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BCFebruary 4, 2015
Too many levels of management to deal with. Dealing with supervisors, team leads, managers and department managers all with different ideas of what your performance should be and what is expected from you. No clear understanding where you should be. While room for you to grow is stated as an option its a slow process unless you have someone in higher tier in management giving you consent to move forward with career. Main person I was suppose to report to was not on my floor and never around when needed. Also never worked my position before how could they relate.
Pros
unsully open evniroment
Cons
too many people to report to.
Great company
Contract Network Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ontarioJuly 16, 2015
Not only is the business at CAA member driven the company as well viewed the employee's as member and treated each one of us as such. My time at CAASCO gave me opportunity to learn and develop not only my skills but acquire many more.

Starting as a member care counselor, I spent my final years supervising a group of 30+ associates to which I was able to help each one grow.
Pros
Opportunity to grow and advance your career
Cons
having to be available 24/7
a place you can learn a lot
Insurance Advisor (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BCMay 23, 2015
I have experienced a lot of learning from BCAA, they train new employees very good. Good work environment and nice co workers.
They always help each other out
It was a fun workplace
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCJanuary 2, 2013
I really enjoyed working at BCAA. I really loved to work with my co-workers. Unfortunately they've decided to outsource the mail services to a different company.