BC Tree Fruits Cooperative Employee Reviews

They are good
Custodian/Maintenance first aid (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC13 September 2017
They are a good company to work for sure very relaxed busy sometimes need better communication but over all high recommend wish more employee incentives also lol
Pays very well, seasonal work
Employee (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC2 April 2017
A typical day is an 8 hour shift, with a 30 min lunch break and 2 15 minute breaks. I learned how to work in a factory around people of different races/religions. Workplace culture was a cool environment with not much talking, mostly head down working. Hardest part was standing for 2 hours crouched over, as it was very hard on the lower back. It is a good job for the summer as you get paid well in just over a month. There was no really "enjoyable" part of this job.
Cons
Days are very well eaten up by work and can't do much.
work
First Aid Attendant / custodial (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC15 November 2016
was a job like any other long hours, no management help, learn as you go, learned to take care of yourself cause the union and management wont help you, hardest part of job watching things happen you knew were unfair but you know what I also learned some coworkers are seriously awesome and greatly undervalued and some are way to over valued .
No respect
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC14 November 2016
They fire people that get hurt on the job, no raises not even reviews even though they say there is. I have never worked in such a disorganized warehouse and it's like they don't care the way it's run. They blame all the wrong people for mistakes that happen.
Repetitive work with no days off during cherry season, which I worked
Plant Worker (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC12 April 2016
At my interview for the job, I was not told there would be no days off during cherry season. I found out from others after working for a week of so. The cultural atmosphere is very biased -- many non-English speaking employees talking to each other in their own language all day. The best part of the job was meeting new people who also spoke English.
Pros
The afternoon shift salary is not too bad ($15.00 per hour).
Cons
No days off during cherry season--worked 37 days straight.
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC25 February 2016
BC Tree Fruits is a great company to work for with very caring, courteous upper management team, who strives to improve the company and create a great work atmosphere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BC Tree Fruits Cooperative. Our community is ready to answer.

BC Tree Fruits Cooperative Reviews by Location