BC SPCA Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
A fun supportive environment
Animal Care Attendant (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC25 November 2016
Everyone at the SPCA are super nice and friendly. This is the best place to volunteer because a normal day there is I go in and make sure everything is organised and every animal has o=water and food. Then I just get to go play with eh animals so they get used to people touching and petting them. I have a shift every Thursday from 4-6 and I work with 2 other girls both a year older then me. The best and worst part is that I fall in love with the animals but then they finally find their forever home.
Pros
Getting to see animals each week
Cons
That I only get to be there for two hours
Amazing Volunteer Experience at BCSPCA
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC11 June 2015
While volunteering at the SPCA I got to meet an incredible staff, as well as many volunteers who take time out of their days to interact and help animals in need, as well as all the amazing animals at the shelter, especially the beautiful dogs. As I am a dog walker at the SPCA I get to handle and interact with them on a weekly basis.
Pros
Getting to interact with dogs every week
A wonderful Place to work
Receptionist,Animal control Assistant (Former Employee) –  Williams Lake BC21 July 2015
In all the years that I worked for the BC SPCA it was one of the most amazing experience's I have had and would refer anyone to work for them.
Pros
Great People to work for and with
Cons
The public can be really hard to deal with

4.8