BC PUBLIC SERVICE AGENCY Employee Reviews

Fun, Enjoyable, Teamwork, Flexible, Busy
HR Advisor (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC27 May 2016
A typical day at work was checking our database for work coming in and developing plans to deal with the work then consulting and advising our clients. This meant having good listening skills to hear the problem/issue and then developing, with the client, steps to move forward. The issues could be labour relations related or plans to accommodate staff or prepare plans/letters to move staff forward if unacceptable behaviour or circumstances came up. The most enjoyable part of the job would be dealing with the manager/supervisor to move forward and then following up on the result. You had to work closely with your co-workers for exchanging ideas/results and learning moments. Management was supportive and provided guidelines when required. The hardest part of the job would be coming up with acceptable guidelines for managers/supervisors to abide by while going through difficult situations.
Pros
Flexible time, good working conditions
Cons
Time management during busy times.
HR Development Advisor (Current Employee) –  Kamloops, BC16 May 2016
BC Public Service Agency is a great place to work, as is the BC Public Service overall. I would rate the BC Public Service Agency as great to excellent.
Great learning experience
ABORIGINAL YOUTH INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC6 May 2016
I gained a lot of transferable skills and experiences that I will never forget! Made relationships that are also highly valuable and will also last a life time.
Good Job Security
Judicial Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 April 2014
This job has great security and a pension.

There is not much else to tell.

I find my position not very enjoyable but other would for sure.
Pros
job security
Cons
low office morel.
Empowering and positive work environment
Employee Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC18 March 2013
Always busy with changing priorities and a great place to grow!
Enjoyed working at PSA
Knowledge Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 December 2012
A typical day was spent working on content management. I enjoyed my stint there and would recommend it as a nice place to work.