BBA

BBA Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Horrible
CSR (Former Employee), RochesterJune 12, 2014
Pros: salvages and bonus'
Cons: long hours, not a nice work environment
I learn skills on the computer but didn't think they was good at training, felt like I was unimportant to the company. Customers most was horrible and rude chasing refunds as managers didn't go though with refunds most of the time till customer chased. You felt like a pain for asking for help and as most we're busy you would have to wait for ages for help which made customer more upset.
school
school (Former Employee), college station txNovember 5, 2013
school ; a means to an end. the career path I had chosen made a four year degree important to advancement
Productive and great learning expirence
Material Handler (Former Employee), Bethune, SCJuly 11, 2013
Learned about working in a plant
Great summer job
Great teachers
Great work enviroment
Training Manager (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARJune 21, 2012
Pros: free books
Cons: short breaks
Typical day at work consist of business activities, running debt, credit, or checks. Keeping track of inventory and minimizing cost. I have learned how the book industry works. Management has great communication skills and work ethic. The hardest part of the job is long extensive hours during rush. My job is very enjoyable due to all the customers and individual I get to meet on a daily basis.
Fijne, sociale mogelijkheden.
Buschauffeusse (Former Employee), Den Bosch, NBMarch 29, 2014
Pros: van mijn hobby (auto rijden en mensen blij maken) mijn werk kunnen maken.
Cons: te maken kunnen krijgen met agressie.
Goede en betrokken werkgever, die het mij mogelijk maakte om van iedere dag een nieuwe uitdaging te maken. En omdat ik iedere dag met veel wisselende mensen te maken heb, is iedere dag ook weer anders en dus niet volledig voorspelbaar.
Valoracion normal en el trabajo con las compaƱeras
Trabajadora de Ayuda a Domicilio (Former Employee), Villaverde, MadridJanuary 27, 2013
Pros: medico, ss
Bien con el compaƱerismo,y el trabajo con el trabajo a mi me me iba bien persoanalmente, sin problemas