Our client is a Mississauga based company that provides multi-disciplinary health services, including Independent Medical Evaluations to insurance companies throughout Ontario and across Canada. Our client offers a progressive and energetic workplace for those individuals looking for a challenging and rewarding career.
- Managing day-to-day accounting operations, including Accounts Payables, Receivables and posting journal entries;
- Completion of weekly bank deposits, semi-monthly payroll, monthly government remittances and bank reconciliations;
- Review and issuing of T4’s, T5’s etc;
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly forecasts;
- Produce and maintain several cost and tracking spreadsheets for analysis;
- Building relationships with our Vendors and Clients;
- Administrative duties to include filling documents, answering phones, etc.
- Completion of an Accounting Degree/Certification or CGA accreditation; and
- Previous bookkeeping experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluency in English is essential);
- Must be proficient in Quick Books, excel and Microsoft office;
- Possess good math skills and analytical thinking;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate an ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and set priorities;
- Strong work ethic, and ability to use time productively to accomplish departmental goals;
- Ability to use good judgment in resolving difficult situations; and
- Flexible work hour availability.
Please send your resume and salary expectation.
Thank you for applying.
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard -
SpaMedica Canada Inc.
- 3 days ago
Cosmos Sports for the Brampton Beast
- 17 days ago
Accountant - Bookkeeper
- 1 day ago