Bayshore Home Health a private health care company is currently seeking one part-time on call Client Service Coordinator. This position would give you the flexibility to work from home.
The "on call" Client Service Coordinator role would be a perfect role for a stay at home mom or a university student with some flexibility to work in the evenings and weekends - hours would be Tuesday - Tuesday approx 34 hours per week one week on one week off. Tuesday - Fridays 4:30pm - 8:30am Saturday/Sunday all day. this position would allow you to work from home!!! A cell phone and lap top would be provided.
The Client Service Coordinator, under the direction of the immediate Supervisor, handles client care and service inquiries, arranges client care and service, schedules Field employees and maintains scheduling information and data as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess client service needs in consultation with the Supervisors; schedule licensed and unlicensed employees for care and service assignments such that there is an appropriate match between the client's needs and the qualifications, skills and abilities of Field employees; promote consistency of caregiver assignments and coordination of services.
- Handle and document client concerns and complaints in a timely manner and as appropriate, notify the Supervisors; maintain appropriate documentation.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel.
- Minimum - Secondary School Diploma.
- Completion of a Medical Terminology course is preferred.
- A minimum of two years related customer service experience, preferably in healthcare.
* Please indicate the position that you are applying for in the subject line On Call CSC and note your salary expectations*