Bayshore HealthCare Employee Review

View all Bayshore HealthCare reviews

Productive and Enjoyable workplace with caring people
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON18 April 2014
Coordinator would call and ask if I wanted a new client and would sometimes give me the client information. Would go into a clients home. Do bathing,dressing,grooming, Light Housekeeping,Meal Prep. Management was very easy to get along with. Didn't see many co workers. Only time I saw co workers is when I worked in the retirement home. The hardest part of the job was getting used to being only one to reposition the client when they couldn't move themselves but eventually got used to doing it by myself. The most enjoyable part is being able to go into the seniors home and assist them with their needs.
Pros
Being able to achieve client needs and wants
Cons
Not enough hours

Other Bayshore HealthCare Employee Reviews

I really enjoyed as a community nurse,
Registered Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON21 January 2018
My experience working at Chatham location.
I loved visiting patients in their homes, using all my RPN skills, training was great, IV administration, wound care, 3M, palliative care, vac dressings , communicating with physicians, CCAC/ lhin, etc.
As for the office, it is all family, they bully field staff, they do not support field staff nurses, heaven for bid do not over work yourself and ask for help, as they do not offer help, they make it very difficult and very uncomfortable settings, they will set you up for failure, they supply you with work tools that do not work so you are unable to do your work efficiently. Then they will threaten your licence. I went out of my zone to help , work very long hours , bent over backwards for this company, to be treated badly . You will not have a life if you work for this company.

Good luck.
Pros
training
Cons
family, no support, unperfessional office staff. and bulling
Flexible hours, good staff
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON19 January 2018
I loved working for Bayshore, it was flexible in that you could choose what hours you wanted to work. I miss meeting and taking care of new people. Always can pick up more hours.
Pros
Flexible schedule, autonomous work environment
Cons
pay and benefits are lacking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bayshore HealthCare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9