Bayshore HealthCare Employee Review

View all Bayshore HealthCare reviews

Co-op placement volunteer
Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 March 2014
I volunteered at Bayshore Home Health for about 8 months. A typical day at work as a volunteer would be exciting and interesting because you never knew what to expect. I've learned how to file important documents, and how to input a new client into the computer system. The managers were friendly and always greeted me every morning I came in to volunteer. I got along with all the other employees and asked them for help when needed. I truly enjoyed volunteering here because it helped me gain experience in the medical field as well thought me how to book and schedule appointments. The hardest part of volunteering was having to leave a wonderful work environment like this place, I do hope that one day I can work at a place like Bayshore.
Pros
Free lunches on Special events

Other Bayshore HealthCare Employee Reviews

I really enjoyed as a community nurse,
Registered Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON21 January 2018
My experience working at Chatham location.
I loved visiting patients in their homes, using all my RPN skills, training was great, IV administration, wound care, 3M, palliative care, vac dressings , communicating with physicians, CCAC/ lhin, etc.
As for the office, it is all family, they bully field staff, they do not support field staff nurses, heaven for bid do not over work yourself and ask for help, as they do not offer help, they make it very difficult and very uncomfortable settings, they will set you up for failure, they supply you with work tools that do not work so you are unable to do your work efficiently. Then they will threaten your licence. I went out of my zone to help , work very long hours , bent over backwards for this company, to be treated badly . You will not have a life if you work for this company.

Good luck.
Pros
training
Cons
family, no support, unperfessional office staff. and bulling
Flexible hours, good staff
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON19 January 2018
I loved working for Bayshore, it was flexible in that you could choose what hours you wanted to work. I miss meeting and taking care of new people. Always can pick up more hours.
Pros
Flexible schedule, autonomous work environment
Cons
pay and benefits are lacking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bayshore HealthCare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9