Bayshore HealthCare Employee Review

View all Bayshore HealthCare reviews

More productive and knowledgable
RPN (Current Employee) –  Kitchener ON7 November 2013
I started my nursing currier at bayshore home health as a Registered Practical Nurse where i learned so many things. firstly, time management and organisational skills, leadership skills etc. all the management staff and co-workers are so polite and very helpful.Since the work environment is great it is very easy to tackle difficult situations at the work. the most enjoyable part of the job is you get see see all veriety of clients in the community and lots of opportunities to learn new things and to gain more knowledge.

Other Bayshore HealthCare Employee Reviews

Flexible hours, good staff
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON19 January 2018
I loved working for Bayshore, it was flexible in that you could choose what hours you wanted to work. I miss meeting and taking care of new people. Always can pick up more hours.
Pros
Flexible schedule, autonomous work environment
Cons
pay and benefits are lacking
changing environment
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON16 January 2018
My typical day is usually too rushed. I have understanding management and sometimes a great workplace culture depending if you in the community or doing residential care. The hardest part of the job is running out of time with a disabled resident and the most enjoyable part of the job is going place to place for the next client.
Pros
schedule sometimes allows for free time between jobs
Cons
not enough tiem to spend with client

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bayshore HealthCare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9