Bayshore HealthCare Employee Review

View all Bayshore HealthCare reviews

Great company, wonderful people
myNurse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  mississauga15 August 2013
I loved working for Bayshore. They are a wonderful company, often promoting from within. They are growing fast, and have really great people working for them. I am sad that I only had a temp contract with them.
Pros
great social events, career advancemnets

Other Bayshore HealthCare Employee Reviews

I really enjoyed as a community nurse,
Registered Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON21 January 2018
My experience working at Chatham location.
I loved visiting patients in their homes, using all my RPN skills, training was great, IV administration, wound care, 3M, palliative care, vac dressings , communicating with physicians, CCAC/ lhin, etc.
As for the office, it is all family, they bully field staff, they do not support field staff nurses, heaven for bid do not over work yourself and ask for help, as they do not offer help, they make it very difficult and very uncomfortable settings, they will set you up for failure, they supply you with work tools that do not work so you are unable to do your work efficiently. Then they will threaten your licence. I went out of my zone to help , work very long hours , bent over backwards for this company, to be treated badly . You will not have a life if you work for this company.

Good luck.
Pros
training
Cons
family, no support, unperfessional office staff. and bulling
Flexible hours, good staff
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON19 January 2018
I loved working for Bayshore, it was flexible in that you could choose what hours you wanted to work. I miss meeting and taking care of new people. Always can pick up more hours.
Pros
Flexible schedule, autonomous work environment
Cons
pay and benefits are lacking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bayshore HealthCare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9