Bayer Corporation

Bayer Corporation Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Best Job
Summer Associate (Former Employee), Olds, ABSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: free lunch, work trucks
Cons: long hours
I loved my job with bayer, best job I ever had! My supervisor was the greatest, very understanding and helpful. He constantly wanted to help you in anyway he could, especially in furthering your career. I worked in research and development which taught me so many things that I still use to this day!
Cooperation amongst staff very good.
Seasonal Formulator (Former Employee), Regina, SKApril 22, 2014
Pros: periodic seminars.
Cons: work is seasonal.
Co workers are fun to work with and very knowledgeable in their work.
Learning experience
Financial Services Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 19, 2014
At Bayer I got to work with various facets of the Financial Services department including Treasury, Tax and Fleet. This gave me a well rounded experience and allowed me to have a diverse working environment that kept me happily busy!
big company, good place to learn
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee), MarkhamMarch 10, 2014
big company, good place to learn,
I enjoyed my job because it was challenging and I liked interacting with all kinds of people. I have learned many new technologies and many sorts of software, I was also involved in many projects。
Very enjoyable place to work.
Junior Marketing Intern Position (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 3, 2013
Well managed, great life/work balance, great benefits, people etc..

very organized and a very friendly workplace to be part of.

Loved the company but wanted to try sales out.
Cared about well-being of all employees and customers.
Warehouse Operator II (Former Employee), TorontoJune 10, 2013
Pros: all good.
Excellent professional company. Very in-depth training in all aspects of operations. Learned packaging and warehousing. Good hardworking co-workers.
Great People and Treated Great
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Regina, SKJune 7, 2013
Pros: great people and perks
Cons: very little work load
A typical day at work included data entry, assisting where needing and covering reception (once a week). I worked with some very nice people, who made everyday fun. The hardest part of my job was the fact that I didn't have much work to do, my work was project based but my manager didn't always get me a project to do right away. The most enjoyable was – more... the community of people there, the company treated everyone well, including fishing trips, golfing days, bbqs and other team building activities.

The first year at Bayer I was in a different department where I was busier, it included maintaining customer data bases where it be updating information, adding a new customer or deleting a customer. I set up pricing for products, as well as tracked reports and assisted the Customer Service Reps with projects. – less
Great Management Team
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 19, 2013
Loved all the co-workers. Economics played a big role in my departure.
Great Management Team
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 19, 2013
Worked with Great People unfortunately economics played a huge role in my position being outsourced.
good people, great place to work
Medical Sales Representative, Thunder Bay area (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 20, 2012
Pros: own boss in the field, great people and customers, great products
Cons: tons of travel, government involvement
Top 100 company for a reason. I learned a lot about the health and pharmaceutical industry. Diabetes is a complex disease.
good company to work with
Project Manager/ Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 1, 2012
enjoyed working with co-workers, management somewhat difficult to work with, too much travel expected
Not very well organized
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJune 11, 2012
Pros: glad to be gone from there.
Cons: wasn't gone soon enough!
Not very well organized - subsidiary company that I worked for was a very successful and a great company with respect for their employees. Since Bayer took over and swallowed up the little company, the 'blue chip' HUGE international imposed their corporate 'culture' on the little company that could, and in the process killed all originality and everything – more... good that once existed at very successful small company. – less

About Bayer Corporation

For when you can't "bayer" the pain, Bayer Corporation makes your medicine. The US headquarters of pharmaceuticals and materials – Read more

Bayer Corporation Photos