Bayer Corporation

Bayer Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very enjoyable place to work.
Junior Marketing Intern Position (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 3, 2013
Well managed, great life/work balance, great benefits, people etc..

very organized and a very friendly workplace to be part of.

Loved the company but wanted to try sales out.
Cared about well-being of all employees and customers.
Warehouse Operator II (Former Employee), TorontoJune 10, 2013
Pros: all good.
Excellent professional company. Very in-depth training in all aspects of operations. Learned packaging and warehousing. Good hardworking co-workers.
Great People and Treated Great
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Regina, SKJune 7, 2013
Pros: great people and perks
Cons: very little work load
A typical day at work included data entry, assisting where needing and covering reception (once a week). I worked with some very nice people, who made everyday fun. The hardest part of my job was the fact that I didn't have much work to do, my work was project based but my manager didn't always get me a project to do right away. The most enjoyable was – more... the community of people there, the company treated everyone well, including fishing trips, golfing days, bbqs and other team building activities.

The first year at Bayer I was in a different department where I was busier, it included maintaining customer data bases where it be updating information, adding a new customer or deleting a customer. I set up pricing for products, as well as tracked reports and assisted the Customer Service Reps with projects. – less
Structured processes. Good corporate values.
Category Manager - Analgesics and Prevention (Former Employee), Lima, LIMApril 23, 2013
Pros: business trips in latin america
It is a company with processes very well defined. I enjoyed so much preparing marketing plans, as well as implementing them with the sales force.

I learned to be more structured. I understood all the interaction among the stakeholders in the pharmaceutical industry.
A training institue where I grow
Field Marketing Officer (Former Employee), Multan,PakistanMarch 6, 2013
It was very learning experience and i have learn a lot from this organization that how to mange difficult situation while working in peers.
Great Management Team
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 19, 2013
Loved all the co-workers. Economics played a big role in my departure.
Great Management Team
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 19, 2013
Worked with Great People unfortunately economics played a huge role in my position being outsourced.
good people, great place to work
Medical Sales Representative, Thunder Bay area (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 20, 2012
Pros: own boss in the field, great people and customers, great products
Cons: tons of travel, government involvement
Top 100 company for a reason. I learned a lot about the health and pharmaceutical industry. Diabetes is a complex disease.
good company to work with
Project Manager/ Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 1, 2012
enjoyed working with co-workers, management somewhat difficult to work with, too much travel expected
Good Place
Sr.Plant Manager (Former Employee), AnkleshwarSeptember 30, 2012
Pros: canteen, housing
Cons: 24hrs on alert job
Chemical zone. Not a healthy enviroment. Work pressure which is common everywhere.
More work but fun
Bilingual collector (Former Employee), Johanesburg, South AfricaMay 16, 2012
Pros: close to home
Cons: didn;t get the chance to learn more
This was the first fun job. Though there was more to be done, the joy of having something to do without complaining was spectacular.
LIFE core values, highly energetic and common respect
PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Shawnee Mission, KSApril 14, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: very open forum, hard to conduct confindental business such as negotitation, we are limited on conference rooms.
Typical day at work is to meet with Stakeholders to consult on projects and how to drive down cost with harmonized relationship with Supplier base.

What I have learned RACI-Responbile, Accountable, Consult and Inform. Benching marking and market analysis.

With team evaluation from Mysers Briggs-Our team is well equipped to serve as troubleshooter. – more... Typically are full of energy and ready to jump in and deal with whater the situation presents to solve the immediate issue(s). Sucessly teamwork to improve effectiveness and taking the action steps.

Work with variety of personalities and understanding the demands, can be challenging part of the job.

Most enjoyable is making new resources, working with a great team. – less
It was a great intership experience
Data Entry (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 11, 2014
It was a great experience. I had a chance to implement what I learned during school and apply it to real life situations in the work place. It also gave me a chance to exercise my skills in working full day shifts and the working atmosphere was at an expected high in positivity. It was a great experience.
A lot of fun , meeting new people
labelling (Former Employee), manukau auckklandApril 7, 2014
Pros: breaks are good
Cons: long hours
i am happy to say that it was fun and a very enthusiastic place to work . and i got to meet a lot of people along the way
Stable Company in East Bay location
QA Compliance Investigator (Former Employee), Berkeley, CAMarch 31, 2014
Pros: great campus in berkeley
Cons: management/culture is slow to change
I worked at Bayer for several years and enjoyed my time there. They are mainly a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility for Factor 8. It was formerly Cutter Labs and the site has been in operation for over 100 years. Their main concern is compliance to manufacturing regulations to create a quality product.
Great place to work with good management
Assistant Research Scientist (Current Employee), Berkeley, CAMarch 26, 2014
Work/Life balance is excellent in most departments. Management is open and receptive to Scientist suggestions and mostly does not interfere or micromanage. Co-workers are relaxed and sociable.
Productive work environment.
Senior Manager, Aseptic Fill Operations (Former Employee), Emeryville, CAMarch 26, 2014
Excellent ability to move up in the company.
Embraces and celebrate employees' culture.
Great people, Great Company, Hazardous work
Chemical Operator (Current Employee), kansas cityMarch 17, 2014
Pros: great people, excellent pay and benefits
Cons: shift work and work/life balance
A typical day involves leading the team to complete tasks set out by upper management. This could be anything from standard operations ie; using the process control equipment to run the process, monitoring equipment, packaging raw product, troubleshooting process issues, and fixing damaged or non-functioning equipment. The work is can be extremely varied – more... from day to day (and usually is). I consider it one of the best attributes of the job as I prefer a constantly changing environment.
The most negative aspect of the job has to be the shift work. Constantly changing schedules is extremely rough on the body. The hazardous chemical has to be second. Working with things that can kill you or cause permanent damage is not very fun, but the compensation for such risk is rewarded. The company itself is very safety oriented and NEVER have I felt that they have put me into a situation or not given me the proper safety equipment to safely complete the task.
The people who I work with are great and the best part of the job. If it wasn't for the shift work, I would want to retire from here. – less
Employee Growth Oriented Organisation
Plant Manager (Current Employee), Ankleshwar , GujaratMarch 15, 2014
Pros: excellent facilities like canteen, tranportatation, good cultural program, excellent staff quarter for managers
Transperrent Environment for working
Co operative atmospher for working
High standard of Safety at workplace
Regular feedback from Employees
Follow international standard
Excellent training program for future development of individuals
Always allowing to Grow
Hyperactive and Produvtive,
Senior Product Specialist STH (Former Employee), EgyptMarch 9, 2014
• Brands: Betaferon® ( interferon beta-1-b).
• Disease Area: MS (Multiple Sclerosis).
• Reporting to: Egypt Area Field Supervisor & Product Manager.
• Promoting Betaferon® crossover the Delta and Cairo zone in Egypt.
• Includes managing target of prescriptions, prescribers and patients.
• Management of the KOLs.
• Pre planning for the activities and – more... estimating the cost on monthly and annual basis.
• Gathering market intelligence data about the competitors’ activities and customer
Satisfaction and communicating them in time and with proper communication tool.
• Forecasting of the anticipated sales and prescriptions in my territory.
• Awareness campaign for MS patients . – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Bayer Corporation

For when you can't "bayer" the pain, Bayer Corporation makes your medicine. The US headquarters of pharmaceuticals and materials – Read more

Bayer Corporation Photos