Bayer Corporation

Bayer Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Learning experience
Financial Services Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 19, 2014
At Bayer I got to work with various facets of the Financial Services department including Treasury, Tax and Fleet. This gave me a well rounded experience and allowed me to have a diverse working environment that kept me happily busy!
big company, good place to learn
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee), MarkhamMarch 10, 2014
big company, good place to learn,
I enjoyed my job because it was challenging and I liked interacting with all kinds of people. I have learned many new technologies and many sorts of software, I was also involved in many projects。
Very enjoyable place to work.
Junior Marketing Intern Position (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 3, 2013
Well managed, great life/work balance, great benefits, people etc..

very organized and a very friendly workplace to be part of.

Loved the company but wanted to try sales out.
Cared about well-being of all employees and customers.
Warehouse Operator II (Former Employee), TorontoJune 10, 2013
Pros: all good.
Excellent professional company. Very in-depth training in all aspects of operations. Learned packaging and warehousing. Good hardworking co-workers.
Great People and Treated Great
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Regina, SKJune 7, 2013
Pros: great people and perks
Cons: very little work load
A typical day at work included data entry, assisting where needing and covering reception (once a week). I worked with some very nice people, who made everyday fun. The hardest part of my job was the fact that I didn't have much work to do, my work was project based but my manager didn't always get me a project to do right away. The most enjoyable was – more... the community of people there, the company treated everyone well, including fishing trips, golfing days, bbqs and other team building activities.

The first year at Bayer I was in a different department where I was busier, it included maintaining customer data bases where it be updating information, adding a new customer or deleting a customer. I set up pricing for products, as well as tracked reports and assisted the Customer Service Reps with projects. – less
Great Management Team
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 19, 2013
Loved all the co-workers. Economics played a big role in my departure.
Great Management Team
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 19, 2013
Worked with Great People unfortunately economics played a huge role in my position being outsourced.
good people, great place to work
Medical Sales Representative, Thunder Bay area (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 20, 2012
Pros: own boss in the field, great people and customers, great products
Cons: tons of travel, government involvement
Top 100 company for a reason. I learned a lot about the health and pharmaceutical industry. Diabetes is a complex disease.
good company to work with
Project Manager/ Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 1, 2012
enjoyed working with co-workers, management somewhat difficult to work with, too much travel expected
Not very well organized
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJune 11, 2012
Pros: glad to be gone from there.
Cons: wasn't gone soon enough!
Not very well organized - subsidiary company that I worked for was a very successful and a great company with respect for their employees. Since Bayer took over and swallowed up the little company, the 'blue chip' HUGE international imposed their corporate 'culture' on the little company that could, and in the process killed all originality and everything – more... good that once existed at very successful small company. – less
Productive and great teamwork
Senior Product Specialist - Conformance and QA (Current Employee), Berkeley CAAugust 26, 2014
Good company culture
Great co-workers
Changes happen slow
Sales Training
Senior Secretary (Former Employee), West Haven, CTAugust 25, 2014
I would set up training for new and existing sales representatives. Would also book travel, set up hotel venue's for the training, book the training instructors, reviewed and signed contracts.
Enjoy Looking For Opportunities to Work on Projects
Regional Sales Rep (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 24, 2014
Pros: opportunity to work with people normally would not
Cons: sometimes hard to make time for projects during the busy season
I enjoy volunteering for projects to gain more experience. Currently I am on a marketing team to develop a go to market strategy for Bayer’s new SDHI fungicide. In the past I worked on Diversity Council Project to put together a panel of customers where we discussed Generational Diversity and how different Generations think impacts their buying decisions – more... in the Specialty Chemical markets. – less
Asahi KASEI Group Formally Bayer Cooperation
Quality Lab Technician (Former Employee), Goose Creek, SCAugust 20, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: plant closed
A typical day was productive. I worked in a team environment where we test the quality of our product and inspected each product that came off the machine for deficiency's. I keep record of product testing, communicated by email, phone, or face to face with issues that needed to be address.
I learned how to use excel for making graphs for products we – more... tested.
I learned how to do customer complaint testing.
Management was great, if you had an idea to make the process more time efficient there was an open door policy.
My co-workers worked hard and we all had the same agenda to be productive.
The hardest part of the job was the stress strain test.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the team and management. – less
Great Place to Work
Urology/ Oncology Specialty Sales, NW Territory (Former Employee), Portland, ORAugust 19, 2014
Pros: stability
Cons: some of the management
I enjoyed my time at Bayer. There is a lot of opportunity at Bayer and they take good care of their employees.
Terrible
Service Support Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 12, 2014
Pros: telecommuting
Cons: management
Borderline nepotism with hiring and promotional practices. Bad culture were advancement is
Ample balance between work and personal life.
Sales Officer (Former Employee), New Delhi, DELHIAugust 8, 2014
Pros: good working culture, giant mnc house
Cons: less salary to field staff, difficult to survive in metro cities
No reward for good deeds.
Authoritative Staff.
Giant House but paying less salary to field working staff.
I like Productivity and enjoy pharmaceutical field during working
Filed Markeeting Officer (Former Employee), Sukkur, PSDAugust 8, 2014
1)A pharmaceutical Rep, or Medical Representative in the Pakistan starts reviewing his call plan for the day (which should include doctors to be called on for product promotion, drug stores to be visited to ensure stock availability including finding out who is using his products and his competition) then, makes sure that his promotional materials (samples, – more... prescription pads, clinical reprints) and other materials committed to the doctors on his previous visit are available and ready to handed over to the MD after his sales call.

The hardest part of the job is
Increasingly difficult to have meaningful interactions with doctors
As the workload of doctors increase with greater patient volume as well as the demand of patients for more interaction and attention from their doctors, it is becoming nigh impossible for pharmaceutical sales reps to get a piece of the doctors’ time. Very often, any form of interaction lasts for mere minutes, hardly enough time to provide doctors with the information that helps shape their prescribing practice.
The most enjoyable part of my job is,
Feeling like I’m self-employed, because I have flexibility in my job. Not seeing my boss at the office is a perk. Traveling is another benefit to the job.”

income potential in medical sales is an important benefit to working in medical sales
secondly the fact that the harder I work the more I make. – less
Senior Director, Supply Chain Management (Former Employee), Emeryville, CAAugust 6, 2014
Great people and culture. Very focused on patients and corporate values.
Excellent Corporate Career
Radiology Imaging Consultant (Former Employee), Phx, AzAugust 6, 2014
Bayer is an excellent corporation that trains, initiates and provides top resources to enlist in best sales practices & resources to achieve goals & lifestyle.

1 2 3 4 5

About Bayer Corporation

For when you can't "bayer" the pain, Bayer Corporation makes your medicine. The US headquarters of pharmaceuticals and materials – Read more

Bayer Corporation Photos