At Bay Street Staffing Group our vision is to empower YOU! What do you we mean by that you ask? We understand that work is such a big part of your life: if work is great, life is good; and when work is a bummer it affects everything else.
Here is our commitment to you. We will…
- Be your agent, or as we like to say – your Jerry McGuire
- Not only today, but for the length of your career
- Take the time to get to know you
- Make sure you are prepared every step of the way
About the role:
As a Collections Officer (Customer Services), you will play an important role in ensuring the financial sustainability of the organization by collecting on outstanding balances on behalf of your clients. This position requires a high level of professionalism and communication skills to find amicable solutions to collections related issues. You will be responsible to follow company collection strategies when dealing with consumers; utilize various databases to obtain account information; overcome consumer objections; refer complaints to the appropriate supervising department; and negotiate payment terms and arrangements. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working in a structured and fast-paced environment, as well as having a helpful and positive attitude!
- Experience in collections (preferably), or a Call Centre environment
- Adhere to and support clients' environmental policies and practices.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, capable of building long-lasting working relationships with co-workers, clients, customers, etc.
Please submit your resume and salary expectation!
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Hudson Technology is a Canadian, privately held, managed services provider based in Toronto, Ontario. Our excellent industry reputation is...