Baxter Healthcare

Baxter Healthcare Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Nice Company to work for
Senior Reporting Lead (Former Employee), MississaugaDecember 9, 2014
Nice growth opportunities and lots to learn. Excellent benefits.
friendly environment
Internal test and service representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 13, 2014
•Conducted tests and analysis on defective medical volumetric infusion pumps
•Conducted root cause analysis on defected and returned volumetric infusion pumps problems
•Documented test results of medical equipments
•Performed quality control analysis and prepared reports to solve and improve quality issues
Excellent Company
Operations Coordinator/Customer Care Rep (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 4, 2014
Pros: team environment
Cons: only contract work
There was never a dull moment here. My co-workers were amazing to work with, if you needed anything you just had to ask. Team Work and also the ability to work independently was an extremely important roll.

Baxter is a fast paced environment and you are always on your toes. The management team was always there to help in any way possible.
Company cutting costs aggressively! Hiring more contractors!
Finance & Supply Chain (Former Employee), MississaugaFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: free coffee, work life balance (so far)
Cons: going through massive cost cutting, not adding head count but cutting head count instead!
Don't come here on a contract. The change of getting permanent is very slim/small. The Canadian office in Mississauga is aggressively cutting costs extensively and hiring more contractors to save on costs/head count. People are being let go from management to analyst level especially in Finance. Many jobs are being outsourced to Costa Rica. Only join – more... the company if you are offered a permanent job upfront. The next few years, the company will go through tough times with more massive cost cutting. If you have a choice to work at a more stable company, go for it. Don't come here unless this is your best option....Company is going through massive cost cutting, not adding head count but cutting head count instead! – less
Great colleagues
SUPPLY CHAIN PROFESSIONAL / BUYER (Current Employee), Alliston, ONJune 24, 2013
Great colleagues, opportunity to learn, large global organization,
fun workplace
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 11, 2012
Pros: paid lunch
Cons: long hours
Good management , friendly atmosphere , team work and productivity
Modern facility, latest information technology
Home Patient Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 23, 2012
Pros: professional environment
Cons: conversion to call center
These 11 years spent at Baxter were challenging as I had a large portfolio of hospitals and patients. I enjoyed the fast pace of working with professional medical staff.
Productive and fun workplace
Administrative Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee), 4 Robert Speck Parkway, MissisaugaAugust 7, 2012
Pros: free coffee
Cons: no issues
I enjoyed working with the Pharmacovigilance team. I had to send faxes on a daily basis to the Ministry of Health. I enjoyed working with the Director for RAPV and her team. I prepared Agendas and presentations as per her request.

I completed a registration and reservation for the Director of the Pharmacovigilance who attended a Seminar Downtown Toronto – more... with Hotel accommodation.

I received acknowledgement for the job and though it was a six month's contract - I enjoyed working with the staff and the Directors as well – less
I loved working at Baxter
line worker (Former Employee), AllistonJanuary 4, 2012
Pros: always incentives to do better.
Cons: the midnight shift and it was short term contract
Baxter was a great place to work the people and the management as well as the group leaders were absolutley amazing to work for and with.
Maintenance Coordinator (Former Employee), Baxter, IADecember 17, 2014
This was a great place to work, they just needed management that knew how to do there jobs and there would be no problems..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Production environment
Medical Supervisor (Current Employee), Ames, IADecember 16, 2014
Pros: great environment, fun coworkers
Cons: understaffed at times
A typical day is pre-screening donors for the eligibility of donating plasma to make life saving therapeutic medications. It can be high stress, but a different stress, as it is not life or death. You gain rapport with donors and it's rewarding to see people saving lives. Management is great, very helpful and easy to approach with any concerns or questions. – more... Coworkers are amazing, although the turnover can be high at times. It's by far the best place I've ever been employed. – less
Medical manufacture
Production Operator (Former Employee), Thetford, ENGDecember 12, 2014
Pros: free medical insurance
Cons: repetetive work
A good employer good teams of people to work with most senior management were freindly learned to act in a high speed productive area
Good working environment
Administration Coordinator (Current Employee), Dubai, DUDecember 6, 2014
Gained 6 years of Administration coordinator.
Colleagues are supportive.
Filler operator (Former Employee), North Cove, NCDecember 5, 2014
Pros: free breaks
Cons: short breaks
Typical day at work was filling Iv bags constantly and at a steady pace, supervisors were awesome to work with and ever helped with work, just working all the time 6 days per week.
very good job environment and career develoment company
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Round Lake, ILDecember 5, 2014
Very good job environment, lot's of learning and growing good career in this company,
Traffic Coordinator for Home Patient Renal Care
Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee), Dixon, CADecember 4, 2014
Pros: offered free healthcare
Cons: company moved fro san leandro to dixon...
I was responsible for getting our Baxter Healthcare delivery drivers their daily routes and keeping in constant communication with drivers through out their day, calling each patient on the day before informing them of their delivery window, communicating with patient nurses for any issues or changes, taking inventory of any product or equipment that – more... is returned by the driver, turning in payroll, handling a minimal amount of HR as we were an off site office.
I worked without immediate supervision for 3-4 years. Communicating with my manager in Portland, Oregon via phone, fax or email.
The hardest part of the job was whatever you were working on had to be finished by the end of the day because it was the drivers and the patients that depended on you completing the calls and routes for the next day. So many times there would be a problem during the day product problem, delivery problem, truck problem, weather and just had to move a little faster work a little harder...but I enjoyed helping people in need...and being there for our awesome drivers – less
Very clean and climent controlled
Group Lead (Former Employee), Bloomington, INDecember 3, 2014
Pros: holidays and vacation time
Cons: overtime all the time
I would find out what line I was running, then I would talk to the groupleader from the shift before to see if there were problems on the line or anything had changed from the last time we had ran the product. I learned everything was subject to change and to deal with it. I had to deal with several personalities at once and keep them happy and working. – more... The hardest part of the job was learning the new changes with very little training. I enjoyed working with the operators and running the line. – less
work
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Mountain Home, ArkDecember 3, 2014
its a fast pace environment moving medical supplies/proucts

1 2 3 4 5

About Baxter Healthcare

axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company – Read more

Baxter Healthcare Photos