Baxter Healthcare Employee Review

View all Baxter Healthcare reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Administrative Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  4 Robert Speck Parkway, Missisauga7 August 2012
I enjoyed working with the Pharmacovigilance team. I had to send faxes on a daily basis to the Ministry of Health. I enjoyed working with the Director for RAPV and her team. I prepared Agendas and presentations as per her request.

I completed a registration and reservation for the Director of the Pharmacovigilance who attended a Seminar Downtown Toronto with Hotel accommodation.

I received acknowledgement for the job and though it was a six month's contract - I enjoyed working with the staff and the Directors as well
Pros
free coffee
Cons
no issues

Other Baxter Healthcare Employee Reviews

Bonne compagnie
Conducteur de camion (Former Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC9 November 2017
Jai bien aimé mon expérience ,il nous traite bien ont est payé 30 minutes par jour pour faire de l'exercice et ainsi nous aider a garder la forme.
Work Life Balance Needs Assessment
Customer Care Representative II (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 August 2017
Baxter is a great company to work for however it needs to revaluate the leadership in training new workers. It also needs to put focus on managerial empathy towards workers.
Pros
Working From Home
Cons
Lack of Leadership in Training, Work/ Life Balances needs revisiting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baxter Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.