bauco Access Panel Solutions Inc is a company in Victoria that manufactures and distributes access panels for high-end construction projects throughout North America. We believe in teamwork, innovation, attention to detail, exacting quality, and are committed to service excellence.
Position: Administrative Assistant Business To Business
Salary: $15/hr to start
Hours of Work: 30 - 40 Hours Per Week
Reports to: Office Manager
Success in this position depends on superior attention to detail, effective phone communication, and exceptional computer skills.
In this position you will provide phone reception, take quote request information, process CC payments, convert quotes to orders using Act! CRM, QuoteWerks and QuickBooks software, communicate with customers via Outlook and phone regarding order details, and provide administrative support as needed.
You will be working closely with and under the direction of the customer service team, processing their quotes into orders, creating production tickets for the manufacturing team and creating shipping labels ensuring correct: product details, pricing, discounts, payment info, shipping address and site contact information.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- 1 year B2B office experience
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 7, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Working knowledge of Accounting software and CRM software
- Fast, accurate data entry, file management, and program multitasking
- Superb inter-personal communication skills, written, oral, and phone
- Business administration training / certification
Experience Here Would Be An Asset:
- Manufacturing, service or other business-to-business sales environment
- Construction industry administrative work
- Quickbooks, basic knowledge or understanding of fundamental bookkeeping
- Act! CRM (customer relationship management) software
- QuoteWerks (quote software)
- FedEx / UPS shipping software