Battlefield Equipment Rentals Employee Reviews

Pay was ok coworkers were great but management terrible
Driver (Former Employee) –  Gormley, ON29 August 2017
The people I worked with were great besides management. Customers constantly complaining that management was lazy and incompetent. And they really were. I don't recommend working here unless you want to deal with lazy jess and stupidity from management.
Pros
Pay
fast paced workplace
Sales Representative/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON1 February 2017
this is a very fast paced environment that requires individuals who are able to work with little or no supervision.
I have learned much about myself and how to be better as a person.
Management is very responsive to your needs during the work day.
sometimes the hardest park of the job is keeping organized and up to speed with the pace.
the most enjoyable part of the job is the atmosphere and the people.
every day is a learning day and staff who have been here for over 30 years are still learning
overall great place to work / its a career.
Regional Service manager (Current Employee) –  London, ON1 September 2016
the day starts off with a review & general check over of your work station.
you then learn what went on & what must be accomplished during the work day you are about to begin.
Management works with staff , directs as required.
Co-workers are able to interact during breaks & lunches , as well any time during the day for assistance.
the hardest , or changeling part of the day is looking after customer needs & requirements.
the enjoyable & rewarding part of the job is satisfaction & going home safe every night.
Pros
open easy to work atmosphere
Cons
dead lines sometimes long hrs., but generally achieveable
Very good place to work
RENTAL MANAGER (Current Employee) –  London, ON29 August 2016
Long but rewarding days. This industry is always changing so every day you learn something new. The team atmosphere is strong. " Have fun but get the job done"
Great company to learn about Construction equipment.
Dispatch (Current Employee) –  Ottawa ON12 January 2015
A day at Battlefield is very busy. We have walking in customers, phone call, and sales staff looking for equipment to be delivered at a certain time which makes the day very fast paced. I enjoy being on my toes and having to work hard both physically and mentally. The best thing about Battlefield is the satisfaction of happy customers.
Pros
Great benefits
Product Specialist(Sales) (Current Employee) –  ontario30 August 2013
Company gives you back what you put into it! Great place to work the harder you work the better the pay off for you. Good retirement options and benfits

great managment team
Wonderful group of people to work with.
Rental Coordinator (Supervisor) (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 January 2013
Run all cycle bills on a daily basis. Check company website for missing document images and any errors on invoices, track them down and correct and scan to HO. Run the rental counter. Extensive customer service, through telephone and renting equipment out. Invoicing., and some collections.

I have learned time management in a very faced paced and demanding atmosphere.

I love my co-workers, with the job being highly stressful, you have to take a minute and laugh amongst our selves to keep the spirits high

I am a huge believer in moral (happy employee is a happy company)

The rush of phone calls and walk in customers at the same time for rentals, information, service. It is difficult to please everyone in a timely manner, but not impossible, if handled professionally and kindly.

When the staff get together for a few minutes for a brief breather of conversation to boost the spirits and carry on with the day. This process I believe is huge within the company and extremely motivating.
Pros
free rentals
Cons
great times in the shop working on equipment
equipment maintence tech (Former Employee) –  Cobourg, ON8 November 2012
working on the equipment was the best pretty laid back and fun working environment and lots of things to do and lots of oppertunity
Pros
equipment maintenance
Cons
some days were slow

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Battlefield Equipment Rentals. Our community is ready to answer.

Battlefield Equipment Rentals Reviews by Location