Battlefield Equipment Rentals Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Product Specialist(Sales) (Current Employee), ontarioAugust 30, 2013
Company gives you back what you put into it! Great place to work the harder you work the better the pay off for you. Good retirement options and benfits

great managment team
Wonderful group of people to work with.
Rental Coordinator (Supervisor) (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: free rentals
Cons: long hours
Run all cycle bills on a daily basis. Check company website for missing document images and any errors on invoices, track them down and correct and scan to HO. Run the rental counter. Extensive customer service, through telephone and renting equipment out. Invoicing., and some collections.

I have learned time management in a very faced paced and demanding atmosphere.

I love my co-workers, with the job being highly stressful, you have to take a minute and laugh amongst our selves to keep the spirits high

I am a huge believer in moral (happy employee is a happy company)

The rush of phone calls and walk in customers at the same time for rentals, information, service. It is difficult to please everyone in a timely manner, but not impossible, if handled professionally and kindly.

When the staff get together for a few minutes for a brief breather of conversation to boost the spirits and carry on with the day. This process I believe is huge within the company and extremely motivating.
great times in the shop working on equipment
equipment maintence tech (Former Employee), Cobourg, ONNovember 8, 2012
Pros: equipment maintenance
Cons: some days were slow
working on the equipment was the best pretty laid back and fun working environment and lots of things to do and lots of oppertunity